A historical film on hitler

Bug: I feel sorry for you. You've had your ass smacked throughout this thread so I'm throwing you a bone.

Hitler was a vegetarian that cared about animals. Many vegetarians are liberals that care about animals.

Connect the dots...

Who are you talking to turd? I'm still waiting on someone to smack my ass. All they have done is insult in an attempt to side track this thread. So as they say bring it on I'm waiting.

you don't have anyone to smack your ass? you can find people who will do that for money if you can't find anyone to do it for free.

On second thought the McHatfield doesn't sound right ... bad word mash.

How's about Derp Dangler.

Bug: I feel sorry for you. You've had your ass smacked throughout this thread so I'm throwing you a bone.

Hitler was a vegetarian that cared about animals. Many vegetarians are liberals that care about animals.

Connect the dots...

Who are you talking to turd? I'm still waiting on someone to smack my ass. All they have done is insult in an attempt to side track this thread. So as they say bring it on I'm waiting.

you don't have anyone to smack your ass? you can find people who will do that for money if you can't find anyone to do it for free.

Yeah right.:eusa_whistle: That will be the day

You're the one that had a question about propaganda.

i asked you if you knew what propaganda is, which was rhetorical, as it is super-obvious that you don't.

now try to get back on track, you personified trainwreck, lol

And I showed you an example of what propaganda is. I do hope you understand what an example of something is.

and do you consider the movie you posted to be propaganda?

yes or no?

i asked you if you knew what propaganda is, which was rhetorical, as it is super-obvious that you don't.

now try to get back on track, you personified trainwreck, lol

And I showed you an example of what propaganda is. I do hope you understand what an example of something is.

yes or no?

No I do not because at the begining of the war most of America wanted to stay out of the war. It took Japan to bring Ameica into the war.

yes or no?

No I do not because at the begining of the war most of America wanted to stay out of the war. It took Japan to bring Ameica into the war.

except we were supplying Britain and russia before Pearl. We weren't really neutral.

yes or no?

and there you show again that you have no clue what propaganda is.

hint: it is not something put out by someone you dislike.

Forum List

Back