A job interview at starbucks

KitchenGuy34

Aug 27, 2020
When asked which I prefer, the McDonald's Frappe, or the Starbucks Frappuccino..

I said that from my point of view its a mixed bag.

The Donalds Frappe has won the taste test at a considerably lower price..
Amongst a targeted group of course... Who the test givers knew preferred the qualities of the Frappe..
Not a blind taste test.

But the Starbucks Frappuccino provides a better work environment for its makers both inside this facility, among its faculty and outside of its doors.

It's also a better quality coffee product.

Trust me on that, I worked at mcdonalds..
And will proudly never again.

• Banned
I told her that I actually feel sorry for quite a few of the people I know who worked at mcdonalds...
It is a house of tears behind the counter.

Mine was heavily adulterated with alcohol and the cops were waiting just around the corner with a mental health warrant for public drunkenness, lewdness, indecent exposure, and a whole laundry list of other petty crimes and felonies --- but not charges at all against the owners, operators, and employees of the establishment.

When asked which I prefer, the McDonald's Frappe, or the Starbucks Frappuccino..

I said that from my point of view its a mixed bag.

Amongst a targeted group of course... Who the test givers knew preferred the qualities of the Frappe..
Not a blind taste test.

But the Starbucks Frappuccino provides a better work environment for its makers both inside this facility, among its faculty and outside of its doors.

It's also a better quality coffee product.

Trust me on that, I worked at mcdonalds..
And will proudly never again.
I worked at McD's back in the 1970s, when you could buy a hamburger, fry and small drink and get a nickel back from your dollar. It is a good place for kids who want to work while in school, or elderly who want to get out of the house and supplement their income should work, but the way progs are, this is a job that a college education can get you. Thanks Obammy.

A Job interview at Starbucks? Starbucks ain't a job, it's something you do between jobs. Maybe times have changed since Covid but my grandson got a job at a N.J. Starbucks without knowing what the hell "latte" meant.

Last edited:
A Job interview at Starbucks? Starbucks ain't a job, it's something you do between jobs. Maybe times have changed since Covid but my grandson got a job at a N.J. Starbucks without knowing what the hell "latte" meant.
I don't like this either. I don't really want a $5+ cup of coffee, and I don't like the idea of being "served" by someone for whom it isn't really a job. I don't mean to be cheap, either. Maybe there's a whole pot brewed, self serve as at many gas stations, typically less than half the price of Starbucks.

"Black" or "white" with cream and/or sugar, better to be able to fix it yourself the way you like it rather than ordering it with a bunch of mixed up Italian gibberish, and healthier to go a little easier on the cream and sugar anyways, have something else to do besides sitting around all day drinking coffee, like many typical customers.

>>> A Starbucks barista in Los Angeles who caused a buzz by posting a photo of a customer’s very, very elaborate Venti Caramel Crunch Frappuccino order is speaking out after being fired.<<<
It doesn't make sense to me. Usually I prefer plain black coffee or an Americano -- cream and sugar if any on the side.

On the other hand, if it's on the menu, the customer has a right to order it and expect decent customer service without being called "crazy," trespassed off the property in a pair of handcuffs, served with civil commitment papers in court, and placed for involuntary hospitalization at the state asylum for the insane.

Starbucks is supposedly known for having elaborate drug-free non-alcoholic drinks on the menu. If the drinks aren't being made to order, the company has no choice but to fire the barista, and hire employees who are willing to sell the coffee drinks and serve the to customers the way theh are ordered.

Forum List

Back