A Leader Leads

Leaders should lead. That is why we need a leader that keeps investing in our country and wants us to be number fucking one.

Why don't you invest your time in a little reading and quit posting the same stupid statements ?

Leaders can only make the case. They can't do this by themselves.

In some ways, I like HIllary's tax policy...the rich need more taxes on them. But she'll face a GOP house. She can't do it without them.

You make a good point as we all need to work together to make this country work.

Matthew do you want to see what Hillary thinks of you?
fake-hillary-quote.jpg

All thanks to Lumpy 1

During a 2000 interview trump said pretty much the same thing about why he would run as a republican if he ever ran for office. Both think the same way.

The funny thing is both were friends before this election and trump praised her as awesome.
I can point to buildings all over the world Trump has built. Can you find ONE she has?

Leaders should lead. That is why we need a leader that keeps investing in our country and wants us to be number fucking one.

Why don't you invest your time in a little reading and quit posting the same stupid statements ?

Leaders can only make the case. They can't do this by themselves.

In some ways, I like HIllary's tax policy...the rich need more taxes on them. But she'll face a GOP house. She can't do it without them.

You make a good point as we all need to work together to make this country work.

The infrastructure idea is a loser.

It only makes those who run the large infrastructure companies richer.

We need those taxes to balance the budget.

fake-hillary-quote.jpg

All thanks to Lumpy 1

During a 2000 interview trump said pretty much the same thing about why he would run as a republican if he ever ran for office. Both think the same way.

The funny thing is both were friends before this election and trump praised her as awesome.
Politics is Politics and it has nothing to do with friendship. It's similar to what we see between nations. Yesterday's enemy is today's ally.

fake-hillary-quote.jpg

All thanks to Lumpy 1

I can point to buildings all over the world Trump has built. Can you find ONE she has?
That's a pretty lame statement... Would be like me saying, I can point to millions of children that have healthcare because of Hillary, how many has Trump impacted?

fake-hillary-quote.jpg

All thanks to Lumpy 1

That's a pretty lame statement... Would be like me saying, I can point to millions of children that have healthcare because of Hillary, how many has Trump impacted?
Not really. Mutt is always pushing the point of building or rebuilding infrastructure. Trump has more hands on at that than Hillary.

fake-hillary-quote.jpg

All thanks to Lumpy 1

Not really. Mutt is always pushing the point of building or rebuilding infrastructure. Trump has more hands on at that than Hillary.
Perhaps Hillary will contract Trump to build some shit after she takes office

fake-hillary-quote.jpg

All thanks to Lumpy 1

I think after Trump wins she would be better off hiring "El Chapo's" tunnel diggers.

I think after Trump wins she would be better off hiring "El Chapo's" tunnel diggers.
Do you honestly think Donald Trump is going to be president of the USA? Honestly?

Do you honestly think Donald Trump is going to be president of the USA? Honestly?
Yes.

Yes.
I used to understand it. Now I don't

Yes.
This country needs to be turned upside down. The good picked up and the bullsh#t left to rot.

Yes.
This country needs to be turned upside down. The good picked up and the bullsh#t left to rot.
Trumps got more bullshit than the lot of them. How can you not see that? I love how he is shaking things up, but after the dust settles and it's time to get serious he is so far from what this country needs

Yes.
Trumps got more bullshit than the lot of them. How can you not see that? I love how he is shaking things up, but after the dust settles and it's time to get serious he is so far from what this country needs
He will hire the staff he needs to do the job. While Clinton has a ego that repays friends Trump has an ego that hates failure.

Yes.
He will hire the staff he needs to do the job. While Clinton has a ego that repays friends Trump has an ego that hates failure.
That's your answer? He will hire the right people? He obviously can't come up with or articulate detailed policy in his own so let's just trust that he finds the right people? Come on, you can do better than that

That's your answer? He will hire the right people? He obviously can't come up with or articulate detailed policy in his own so let's just trust that he finds the right people? Come on, you can do better than that
That's all that needs to be done. We had micro management under Carter and look at that failure. Trump will hire the right staff and do it without selling us out for political favors.

That's all that needs to be done. We had micro management under Carter and look at that failure. Trump will hire the right staff and do it without selling us out for political favors.
What In the world makes you think that? Look how many flip flops he has done just over the past few months. He lies and panders just as much as any other politician. He just hides behind a plethora of outrageous non PC statements which all the dimwits mistake as he being straight forward honest. Such a joke

What In the world makes you think that? Look how many flip flops he has done just over the past few months. He lies and panders just as much as any other politician. He just hides behind a plethora of outrageous non PC statements which all the dimwits mistake as he being straight forward honest. Such a joke
Sometimes he is sarcastic. Big deal, its a human trait besides has the approved PC bullsh#t got us anywhere?

Forum List

Back