A Leader Leads

Trumps got more bullshit than the lot of them. How can you not see that? I love how he is shaking things up, but after the dust settles and it's time to get serious he is so far from what this country needs
He will hire the staff he needs to do the job. While Clinton has a ego that repays friends Trump has an ego that hates failure.
That's your answer? He will hire the right people? He obviously can't come up with or articulate detailed policy in his own so let's just trust that he finds the right people? Come on, you can do better than that
That's all that needs to be done. We had micro management under Carter and look at that failure. Trump will hire the right staff and do it without selling us out for political favors.
What In the world makes you think that? Look how many flip flops he has done just over the past few months. He lies and panders just as much as any other politician. He just hides behind a plethora of outrageous non PC statements which all the dimwits mistake as he being straight forward honest. Such a joke
Sometimes he is sarcastic. Big deal, its a human trait besides has the approved PC bullsh#t got us anywhere?
PC has gotten extreme but in general yes it has done much to promote acceptance and inclusion in our society.

You think he is sarcastic sometimes and that's it? Come on... He is on record lying almost every time he gives a speech or interview, flip flopping on policy, pumping hot air in all his speeches, and constantly changing his stances. He has no humility, and can't handle criticism without flying off the handle. There shouldn't even be debate about how horrible of a president he would make.

Haha, as I type this the news played a clip from a recent Trumps speech and he says "I called Obama the founder of Isis, obviously I'm being sarcastic, but not really sarcastic if I'm being honest with you..." Perfect timing. You know he is serious and the republican spin masters told him he has to say it was sarcasm.

He will hire the staff he needs to do the job. While Clinton has a ego that repays friends Trump has an ego that hates failure.
That's your answer? He will hire the right people? He obviously can't come up with or articulate detailed policy in his own so let's just trust that he finds the right people? Come on, you can do better than that
That's all that needs to be done. We had micro management under Carter and look at that failure. Trump will hire the right staff and do it without selling us out for political favors.
What In the world makes you think that? Look how many flip flops he has done just over the past few months. He lies and panders just as much as any other politician. He just hides behind a plethora of outrageous non PC statements which all the dimwits mistake as he being straight forward honest. Such a joke
Sometimes he is sarcastic. Big deal, its a human trait besides has the approved PC bullsh#t got us anywhere?
PC has gotten extreme but in general yes it has done much to promote acceptance and inclusion in our society.

You think he is sarcastic sometimes and that's it? Come on... He is on record lying almost every time he gives a speech or interview, flip flopping on policy, pumping hot air in all his speeches, and constantly changing his stances. He has no humility, and can't handle criticism without flying off the handle. There shouldn't even be debate about how horrible of a president he would make.

Haha, as I type this the news played a clip from a recent Trumps speech and he says "I called Obama the founder of Isis, obviously I'm being sarcastic, but not really sarcastic if I'm being honest with you..." Perfect timing. You know he is serious and the republican spin masters told him he has to say it was sarcasm.
And the first people he fires will be the spin masters. Hillary was quoted as saying she was going to put A LOT of coal miners out of work. Look at her spin masters. Hillary CLAIMED she started and supported TPP when she first announced. Check that spin.

And the first people he fires will be the spin masters. Hillary was quoted as saying she was going to put A LOT of coal miners out of work. Look at her spin masters. Hillary CLAIMED she started and supported TPP when she first announced. Check that spin.
Agreed, she is a spinner... If you think trump is any different then you are delusional

Exactly. Political correctness is nothing more than pretending things are a certain way and ignoring the truth because it might offend someone or hurt someone's agenda.

I'll take sarcasm, exaggeration or even the occasional misspeak over deliberate attempts to squelch free speech by bashing people for having the "wrong" opinions or the nerve to say that the emperor has no clothes. PC means pretending that Islamic terrorism isn't an issue or that it's okay for grown men with beard to use the little girl's room. It means pretending that minority on minority crime is a non-issue, but racist cops are a widespread problem. Whatever the current narrative happens to be determines what is acceptable or non-acceptable discussion. The liberal media right now refuse to talk about Hillary lying to the FBI, ISIS gaining ground, serious issues with refugees (who the UN admitted aren't even running from war) and the disaster known as Obamacare. Those are all politically incorrect topics so the left won't touch them and many others. Orders from the top dictate what is reported and we have soviet style control over news and, therefore, public opinion. If your opinion differs from the powers that be, prepare to be impugned and ridiculed.

I'd rather hear Trump be brash and rude. At least you know what you're getting.

This whole Trump/Putin thing certainly has been interesting.

There is a group that has been conditioned to be so intensely anti-Obama and anti-Clinton that it finds itself cozying up with some pretty nasty folks.

Funny, I can think of another group on the other end of the spectrum that does something very much like that.

Amazing how blatantly similar hardcore ideologues on both ends of our political spectrum can be. And counter-productive, too.

Last edited:
This whole Trump/Putin thing certainly has been interesting.

There is a group that has been conditioned to be so intensely anti-Obama and anti-Clinton that it finds itself cozying up with some pretty nasty folks.

Funny, I can think of another group on the other end of the spectrum that does something very much like that.

Amazing how blatantly similar hardcore ideologues on both ends of our political spectrum can be. And counter-productive, too.
I thought Obama had hitlery hit the reset button with Russia?

Trump's talking points about ISIS and Obama being responsible for founding or promoting ISIS is exactly the same as the Russian talking points. Trump is supporting Russian propaganda. You can see his supporters in this thread doing the same.

Trump's talking points about ISIS and Obama being responsible for founding or promoting ISIS is exactly the same as the Russian talking points. Trump is supporting Russian propaganda. You can see his supporters in this thread doing the same.
We are laughing at Obama being owned by Putin.....and at people like you who are clueless as to why we are laughing....:lol:

We are laughing at Obama being owned by Putin.....and at people like you who are clueless as to why we are laughing....:lol:
You are the one that is clueless. Trump has become a dupe for Putin and Trump and his supporters are the ones who are clueless and uninformed.

You are the one that is clueless. Trump has become a dupe for Putin and Trump and his supporters are the ones who are clueless and uninformed.
No child.....you just proved my point, again.....

Perhaps Hillary will contract Trump to build some shit after she takes office
I think after Trump wins she would be better off hiring "El Chapo's" tunnel diggers.
Do you honestly think Donald Trump is going to be president of the USA? Honestly?
Yes.
I used to understand it. Now I don't
This country needs to be turned upside down. The good picked up and the bullsh#t left to rot.

And who decides who lives and who dies? You? Trump? You are so frightened you want to abandon the Constitution?

What a disgusting traitorous pussy.

I think after Trump wins she would be better off hiring "El Chapo's" tunnel diggers.
Do you honestly think Donald Trump is going to be president of the USA? Honestly?
Yes.
This country needs to be turned upside down. The good picked up and the bullsh#t left to rot.

And who decides who lives and who dies? You? Trump? You are so frightened you want to abandon the Constitution?

Hitlery.....thus the importance of his post.....

You are posting in a thread that claims Putin is tough against ISIS and how he will decimate them if they attack Russia. ISIS took out a commercial jet full of Russian tourist and since that attack, the US has taken out far more ISIS members and leaders than Russia. Russia concentrates on bombing indiscriminately and focuses on enemies of Assad, most of which are not even part or allied with ISIS. You guys ignore facts and cheer for Putin while you disparage and ignore the successes of US Forces. You may note that the US is chasing down ISIS everywhere in the world, and killing them in Africa, Libya, and Afghanistan and anywhere else they try to hide. Putin is restricted to Syria and killing large numbers of innocents to kill the handfuls of ISIS soldiers he takes credit for.

You are posting in a thread that claims Putin is tough against ISIS and how he will decimate them if they attack Russia. ISIS took out a commercial jet full of Russian tourist and since that attack, the US has taken out far more ISIS members and leaders than Russia. Russia concentrates on bombing indiscriminately and focuses on enemies of Assad, most of which are not even part or allied with ISIS. You guys ignore facts and cheer for Putin while you disparage and ignore the successes of US Forces. You may note that the US is chasing down ISIS everywhere in the world, and killing them in Africa, Libya, and Afghanistan and anywhere else they try to hide. Putin is restricted to Syria and killing large numbers of innocents to kill the handfuls of ISIS soldiers he takes credit for.
No, I am posting in a thread where Putin is openly mocking your Obama.....and all Obama can do about his tragic failure is falsify CENTCOM reports......

Yes.

"Hitlery.....thus the importance of his post...."

You think Clinton wants to murder millions of Americans?

You are seriously mentally ill.

No, I am posting in a thread where Putin is openly mocking your Obama.....and all Obama can do about his tragic failure is falsify CENTCOM reports......
You are posting in a thread that uses a ridiculous right wing nut job publication for a link that makes ridiculous claims. And of course, your last comment that CENTCOM reports are false and show where you stand with your bullshit. The final argument you have presented is that the US military is lying about the combat actions of our brave airmen and soldiers in the war against terrorism. While they risk their lives turds and traitors like you deny them credit and call them liars while you cheer for the Russians.

"Hitlery.....thus the importance of his post...."

You think Clinton wants to murder millions of Americans?

You are seriously mentally ill.
Do you believe hitlery will end the death panel?

You are posting in a thread that uses a ridiculous right wing nut job publication for a link that makes ridiculous claims. And of course, your last comment that CENTCOM reports are false and show where you stand with your bullshit. The final argument you have presented is that the US military is lying about the combat actions of our brave airmen and soldiers in the war against terrorism. While they risk their lives turds and traitors like you deny them credit and call them liars while you cheer for the Russians.
No child...I am pointing out how Putin is openly mocking your Obama and that all your Obama can do about it is lie.....

And when Obama lies, our soldiers die......

No child...I am pointing out how Putin is openly mocking your Obama and that all your Obama can do about it is lie.....

And when Obama lies, our soldiers die......
You are sounding more and more lost and delusional sock puppet. You really have nothing to say other than talking point crap. Sock puppets are by definition cowards. That makes you a cowardly traitor. Afraid to use even your regular avatar name, you have had to make up the dwebo name to cover and hide. Coward. Now STFU and run away.

Forum List

Back