A little perspective on 2014 Senate

What jobs are those Blowjob? I see MILLIONS of American's out of work, I see THOUSANDS lined up at a restaurant chain that is just going to hire 300 at min. wage, I see HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of COLLEGE GRADUATES trying to get any job now that they can, forget a job in their field of expertise. You sir, are a laughing stock, with your lies and bullshit, you probably have no idea what is going on around you!

No one wants to hire college graduates because they don't know how to do anything. They often don't have a feild of expertise.

And those college graduates DON'T Want to do the jobs illegals do. They don't want to pick lettuce or clean toilets or clear debris from a construction site.

No expertise?... Why the fuck do you think they went to school for at least 4 years... to get expertise you fucking moron!... The more you post the more of a complete ass you look!.....

No one wants to do those jobs, but if you must MAKE MONEY to live, you do what you must, just like our ancestor did... another BULLSHIT SUBVERSIVE TALKING POINT AND LIE!!!!!

As far as it went, it WAS a national referendum and you lost. Put on your big boy pants and get over it already.

Nope, it really wasn't.

Referendums is when you let EVERYONE vote, not just a few slackjawed bible thumpers in backward states where they fly the Confederate Flag like that's something to be proud of.

Spoiler Alert- it really isn't.
Everyone was allowed to vote. Many were apathetic. MORE democrats than Republicans stayed home because they couldn't support the obamanation any longer. Less Republicans stayed home to ensure a GOP controlled Congress that would stop "hope and change".

I know that you hate that, Joe, but facts are facts.

How much more crying is joe going to do to tell us the elections didn't matter?

LOL! Hundreds of post trying to convince himself how the election didn't matter.

Bottom line, majority in the House and Senate for the GOP, record low turnout for Democrats.

No one wants to hire college graduates because they don't know how to do anything. They often don't have a feild of expertise.

Holy shit but you are a moron, Comrade Stalin.

And those college graduates DON'T Want to do the jobs illegals do. They don't want to pick lettuce or clean toilets or clear debris from a construction site.

They did while they were IN college - but you leftists denied them the opportunity to have a job.

I watched and interview of him once and he had just got done bashing people who were religious for not paying attention to science (not an argument I discount when it is on a particular topic). 30 seconds later, having just alluded to science, Maher states that people only go to church because they were conditioned to do so by parents who beat them over the head with the bible.

I couldn't help but wonder what science was behind that statement.

I sure you could "wonder' about that, but frankly, just knowing religious people or spending any time in "Jesusland" would confirm- yeah, that's probably what happens.

Religion is brainwashing. And you got to start that at an early age.

Another scientifically proven....oh, wait.......

What jobs are those Blowjob? I see MILLIONS of American's out of work, I see THOUSANDS lined up at a restaurant chain that is just going to hire 300 at min. wage, I see HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of COLLEGE GRADUATES trying to get any job now that they can, forget a job in their field of expertise. You sir, are a laughing stock, with your lies and bullshit, you probably have no idea what is going on around you!

Garbage....

We hire college grads all the time. Many companies are really concerned about renewal, meaning their workforces are aging and they are not prepared for the short term, high volume turnover that is going to occur.

There are a lot of college grads who don't or won't take their skills to the marketplace with any aggressiveness. There are plenty of jobs out there...but in today's world, you've got to sell yourself past the bulwark of paperwork that exists in the hiring process.

Everyone was allowed to vote. Many were apathetic. MORE democrats than Republicans stayed home because they couldn't support the obamanation any longer. Less Republicans stayed home to ensure a GOP controlled Congress that would stop "hope and change".

Facts are, you won the Special Olympics. YOu had races that were horrifically rigged in your favor and you STILL barely won them.

Guy, that's not a good sign for the future when White People are in the minority.

FDR's figure is for three terms. Obama's is only for 1.5. Math says Obama, at the end of His second term, will have far surpassed FDR's losses at the similar point.

If He's still around at the time.....

Facts are, you won the Special Olympics. YOu had races that were horrifically rigged in your favor and you STILL barely won them.

Guy, that's not a good sign for the future when White People are in the minority.

Dumbshit how were the Senate Races "rigged"?

Dumbshit how were the Senate Races "rigged"?

Registered republicans actually had the gall to show up and vote.

Then you LOST the Special Olympics, you fool. The races won by the GOP were rigged? Most of them had been Democrat seats. I guess we lost those seats to the Dems in 2008 just so we could win them back and claim victory in a mid term. You are one dumb shit, Joe

If you really think the Senate elections were rigged, you have no one to bitch at other than barack obama.

Then you LOST the Special Olympics, you fool. The races won by the GOP were rigged? Most of them had been Democrat seats. I guess we lost those seats to the Dems in 2008 just so we could win them back and claim victory in a mid term. You are one dumb shit, Joe

If you really think the Senate elections were rigged, you have no one to bitch at other than barack obama.

Most of them had been seats the Dems only won by chance. Begich only one because Stevens got convicted a week before the election. Hagen only one because Liddy Dole totally pissed herself before the election.

and, yes, when you have a wave that brings a president in, you are going to have a wave six years later that takes the Senate out. Same thing happened with Reagan in 1986. Same thing happened with Bush in 2006.

So you actually won something that is part of the normal cycle. Woooooo...

Special Olympics, baby.

Forum List

Back