A little perspective on 2014 Senate

Maybe not a huge win for the GOP, but it was a HUGE loss for the Democrats. Feel free to spin it any way you like, loser!

Actually, it's a huge loss for America. Not that you guys care about that. But when people just give up on Democracy to the point we have the lowest turnout since 1942*, exactly how is that a good thing?

In 1942, you had a lower turnout because 16 million men had been conscripted into the armed forces.
The whole point here that you fail to see is that yes Republicans had a poorer turn out than 2012, but Democrats had a horrible turn out, much worse, in fact, than Republicans.
You want to claim that the GOP's win is insignificant because of their low turn out. I submit that the DNC's loss is very significant because of even lower turn out.

How about it, Joe?

The whole point here that you fail to see is that yes Republicans had a poorer turn out than 2012, but Democrats had a horrible turn out, much worse, in fact, than Republicans.
You want to claim that the GOP's win is insignificant because of their low turn out. I submit that the DNC's loss is very significant because of even lower turn out.

Well, no, I don't make that interpretation at all.

Only 30 House seats and 11 Senate Seats were in "contention". So yes, I'll give you guys kudos for picking not-crazy candidates and sticking the Teabaggers in a closet like a crazy uncle.

But it's not national referendum. Nowhere near.

Vagisil, you are going to be SOOOOOO upset when McConnell fails to get anything done and has to suck up to Obama to retain his rep.

Nope, I fully expect that BITCH to fall in line...as a matter of fact I want that cocksucker to suck Obuma dick in the Halls of Congress... it will be the only way MILLIONS of Conservatives, and Patriotic Americans will become so PISSED at the DemocRAT LITES, that a NEW PARTY will form!

110514.jpg

Only 30 House seats and 11 Senate Seats were in "contention". So yes, I'll give you guys kudos for picking not-crazy candidates and sticking the Teabaggers in a closet like a crazy uncle.

Yeah, that national referendum on Obama's policies bullshit was just another Obama lie.

It wasn't about him at all, he just said that for shits and giggles.

Nope, I fully expect that BITCH to fall in line...as a matter of fact I want that cocksucker to suck Obuma dick in the Halls of Congress... it will be the only way MILLIONS of Conservatives, and Patriotic Americans will become so PISSED at the DemocRAT LITES, that a NEW PARTY will form!

Now you are fantasizing.

Here's what's going to happen. Big business will tell McConnel what their priorities are, and he'll ignore the crazy teabaggers in his conference. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will grandstand in anticipation of their failed presidential bids.

Then we get to the 2016 election where the Republicans are defending 24 seats in the Senate, including places like IL where Mark Kirk is death warmed over.

I saw Kirk on Faux News today. The Guy pretty much had to prompt his answers. I doubt the guy ever recovered from his stroke.

Now you are fantasizing.

Here's what's going to happen. Big business will tell McConnel what their priorities are, and he'll ignore the crazy teabaggers in his conference. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will grandstand in anticipation of their failed presidential bids.

Then we get to the 2016 election where the Republicans are defending 24 seats in the Senate, including places like IL where Mark Kirk is death warmed over.

I saw Kirk on Faux News today. The Guy pretty much had to prompt his answers. I doubt the guy ever recovered from his stroke.
Faux News????

You made that up yourself didn't you?

So clever and original.

My, you are brilliant.

Now you are fantasizing.

You seem to think that driving out our RINO Senators is BAD for the far right. As I stated, a NEW PARTY is called for, let you subversives gain power again, if the feckless Republicans fall down and the Manchurian muslim uses them for door mats, it will have to happen! But you keep on having wet pants over your dreams... who knows, that wet might NOT just be PISS!

As far as it went, it WAS a national referendum and you lost. Put on your big boy pants and get over it already.

You seem to think that driving out our RINO Senators is BAD for the far right. As I stated, a NEW PARTY is called for, let you subversives gain power again, if the feckless Republicans fall down and the Manchurian muslim uses them for door mats, it will have to happen! But you keep on having wet pants over your dreams... who knows, that wet might NOT just be PISS!

I think driving out moderates has been a bad thing for BOTH parties.

I think that when the GOP feels a need to pander to crazy people who say shit like "Manchurian Muslim", crazies who never would have been let in the front door 30 years ago, they've gone off the edge.

Reality, the grownups are probably going to take over. Obama is going to enact amnesty and the GOP will go along with it becuase the people who run your party WANT Amnesty.

As far as it went, it WAS a national referendum and you lost. Put on your big boy pants and get over it already.

Nope, it really wasn't.

Referendums is when you let EVERYONE vote, not just a few slackjawed bible thumpers in backward states where they fly the Confederate Flag like that's something to be proud of.

Spoiler Alert- it really isn't.

I think driving out moderates has been a bad thing for BOTH parties.

I think that when the GOP feels a need to pander to crazy people who say shit like "Manchurian Muslim", crazies who never would have been let in the front door 30 years ago, they've gone off the edge.

Reality, the grownups are probably going to take over. Obama is going to enact amnesty and the GOP will go along with it becuase the people who run your party WANT Amnesty.

Amnesty is the DEATH CALL to the Republican party, and to America... Perhaps if we taxed you :ahole-1:'s who voted for the obomantion 80% of your salaries, to PAY for these diseased invaders, you might change your mind. Perhaps your BOSS will fire you so he can hire 2 invaders for LESS than he's paying you, even at the new min. wage!

You idiots never look at reality!

Forum List

Back