A little perspective on 2014 Senate

Can they shill for the rich more than Obama?

Can the 1% get more of the pie under Republicans than under Obama?

Can the median household income decline more than under Obama if R's take the WH?

Will non-taxpayer rolls grow greater, and more go on foodstamps, SSI, Medicaid and SS Disability under R's, than under Obama?

Care to answer, Oh Wise One?

You mean, did Obama not fix the absolute disaster that was George W. Bush fast enough?

No. He didn't.

but you have to ask the question, if Obama is so good for rich people, why are rich people giving so much to Republicans?

Well, yes, if you expect that Executive Orders will be used to pass every single piece of legislation for the next two years, then your inference would be correct.

If not, however, then a party that controls both chambers matters.

I imagine you probably know that, though.

And what I've found is that really isn't all that.

Hey remember how the Democrats took BOTH houses promising to end the Iraq War? How'd that work out for them again?

Can they shill for the rich more than Obama?

Can the 1% get more of the pie under Republicans than under Obama?

Can the median household income decline more than under Obama if R's take the WH?

Will non-taxpayer rolls grow greater, and more go on foodstamps, SSI, Medicaid and SS Disability under R's, than under Obama?

Care to answer, Oh Wise One?

You mean, did Obama not fix the absolute disaster that was George W. Bush fast enough?

No. He didn't.

but you have to ask the question, if Obama is so good for rich people, why are rich people giving so much to Republicans?
All you got is Bush???

And the rich give to both sides, everyone knows that.

gv110514dAPC20141106034514.jpg

Over 500 posts and Little Joe still can't accept that a record low number of voters, voted for the Democrats. That despite the fact that big Democratic Party leaders, campaigned in states for governors and senators and they all lost.

Sucks to have the lowest numbers ever voted for the Democrats.

Joe ignores the fact that Obama has pumped 85 Billion a month to those "1%" since he took office.

We also turned several seats and won governships in several states we have not seen before.

Additionally, you had the Kansas governorship and senate seat.

And YOU BLEW IT.

You can kiss Mary Landrieu goodbye.

Well, probably, but I never had any investment in her.

And frankly, when the only thing that saves the GOP in backwards ass Kansas is voter apathy and disgust, that's not much to be proud of.

Who ever said anything about being proud ?

I mean, when you have goofs like Harry Reid at the helm for the democrats, I am sure there is not going to be any mention of "pride".

And I guess you have some kind of metric for calling something "backwdards ass...." ?

Johnson County Kansas, which is roughly 1/5 of the population of Kansas is pretty well thought of....

Johnson County (county code JO) is a county located in the U.S. state of Kansas. As of the 2010 census, the county population was 544,179,[1] making it the most populous county in Kansas. Its county seat is Olathe,[2] and its most populous city is Overland Park.

Johnson County is included in the Kansas City, MO-KS Metropolitan Statistical Area. The county contains many of Kansas City's affluent southwestern suburbs. The county has the highest median household income and highest per-capita income in Kansas and is among the most affluent in the United States, with the 19th highest median household income in 2000 and the 46th highest per-capita income in 2005. In 2010, Money magazine, in its list of the 100 Best Cities in the United States in which to live, ranked Overland Park 7th (ranked 6th in 2006 and 9th in 2008) and Shawnee 17th (ranked 39th in 2008).[3] In 2008 the same magazine also ranked Olathe 11th.

Additionally, t
We also turned several seats and won governships in several states we have not seen before.

Additionally, you had the Kansas governorship and senate seat.

And YOU BLEW IT.

You can kiss Mary Landrieu goodbye.

Well, probably, but I never had any investment in her.

And frankly, when the only thing that saves the GOP in backwards ass Kansas is voter apathy and disgust, that's not much to be proud of.

I could really care less about being "proud" (and anyone who is proud of Harry Reid is on drugs). All that matters is that we are further in control.

As to backwards ass Kansas.......I assume you have some metric for this statement.....but just FYI:

Johnson County (county code JO) is a county located in the U.S. state of Kansas. As of the 2010 census, the county population was 544,179,[1] making it the most populous county in Kansas. Its county seat is Olathe,[2] and its most populous city is Overland Park.

Johnson County is included in the Kansas City, MO-KS Metropolitan Statistical Area. The county contains many of Kansas City's affluent southwestern suburbs. The county has the highest median household income and highest per-capita income in Kansas and is among the most affluent in the United States, with the 19th highest median household income in 2000 and the 46th highest per-capita income in 2005. In 2010, Money magazine, in its list of the 100 Best Cities in the United States in which to live, ranked Overland Park 7th (ranked 6th in 2006 and 9th in 2008) and Shawnee 17th (ranked 39th in 2008).[3] In 2008 the same magazine also ranked Olathe 11th.[4]

I recall several years ago that the county had 9 murders in ONE YEAR and was on fire...calling it an matter of "grave concern"...pardon the pun. Chicago can get that done in one night (of course Chicago is bigger.....but even on a normalized basis.....Chicago is pretty bad).

I'll take that.

Also, Johnson County has three very good (and nationally recognized) school systems. Real backwards.

Maybe not a huge win for the GOP, but it was a HUGE loss for the Democrats. Feel free to spin it any way you like, loser!

Actually, it's a huge loss for America. Not that you guys care about that. But when people just give up on Democracy to the point we have the lowest turnout since 1942*, exactly how is that a good thing?

In 1942, you had a lower turnout because 16 million men had been conscripted into the armed forces.

If you are blaming the GOP for the low turnout....it would be good to hear your explanation.

We can't help that . But if voters don't show, we don't call off elections. You either vote or shut up and put up with what you got.

Over 500 posts and Little Joe still can't accept that a record low number of voters, voted for the Democrats. That despite the fact that big Democratic Party leaders, campaigned in states for governors and senators and they all lost.

Sucks to have the lowest numbers ever voted for the Democrats.

Record low numbers for everyone. Nothign to be proud of on either side.

If you are blaming the GOP for the low turnout....it would be good to hear your explanation.

We can't help that . But if voters don't show, we don't call off elections. You either vote or shut up and put up with what you got.

I blame everyone for a record low voter turnout.

No, we don't call off elections because people have given up, we just don't treat them as "mandates".

Forum List

Back