A little perspective on 2014 Senate

Um, guy, most of the states your senate candidates didn't clear 50%.

This is not a victory for you clowns. You won because of voter suppression, gerrymandering and apathy, not because you've won anyone over or anyone is in love with your ideas.

Ergo, the President will ignore you and most people will go along with it.

This is not a victory for you clowns. You won because of voter suppression, gerrymandering and apathy, not because you've won anyone over or anyone is in love with your ideas.

YOU lost here we come.

54-46.

This is how fucking stupid you are Joe, you can't gerrymander Senate Elections.

More perspective for liberals who were born yesterday. Nixon won in a landslide. Obama makes Nixon look like a choirboy.

YOU lost here we come.

54-46.

This is how fucking stupid you are Joe, you can't gerrymander Senate Elections.

Were we just talking about Senate Elections? Or were you just talking about Senate Elections?

Becaue a lot of your Senate Candidates lost, like Brown and Gillespe, and a lot of them didn't clear 50%.

YOU just claimed Gerrymandering cost you Senate Elections.

Even 8th Graders know better than that.

You lost Joe and here we come.

and.....your little boi will then be the "Obstructor".

So you've always been gay joe?

Nope, sorry, man, Im straight and i don't roll your way.

I'm a little flattered by your obsession with me. Or was that "Creeped out". Well, one of those.

(smile) I understand your reluctance to own up to liking well.......men.

I also know that that is why you never married.

[

(smile) I understand your reluctance to own up to liking well.......men.

I also know that that is why you never married.

Naw, I have an aversion to signing over half my property to someone after spending thousands of dollars for the privilage.

LIke all the NCO's who came back from their deployment and found their wives shacked up with new boyfriends.

Don't you people realize how pathetic you sound, trying to deny this election was a thorough trouncing of Obama's policies.

OBAMA made it about his policies; he blatantly taunted the American people and shamed his Dem candidates by saying the election was about his policies, and no matter what Dem Senate candidates might say to get re-elected, they voted lockstep with him before and would vote lockstep with him again.

So give it up, it's really getting silly.

You won elecitons in backwaters that you never lost before. That's not impressive. Shame on the democrats for not fighting it. Shame on them for conceding so many races.

We also turned several seats and won governships in several states we have not seen before.

Additionally, you had the Kansas governorship and senate seat.

And YOU BLEW IT.

You can kiss Mary Landrieu goodbye.

Dems got lower turnouts than the GOP. While people do tend to be apathetic at mid term elections, the apathy was most apparent with Liberals who couldn't get excited about the candidates offered or obama's policy. Republicans got fewer out than in a general but they got a bump because of their candidates vowed to undo the harm done by the obama administration and Reid's Senate.

You can try to paint it all day, but the only winner last week was "apathy".
At least Dems won the apathy race.

Speaking of painting... Aren't you painting a dismal loss in a way that hurts less? You LOST the Senate, Joe. You Lose!

Maybe not a huge win for the GOP, but it was a HUGE loss for the Democrats. Feel free to spin it any way you like, loser!

We also turned several seats and won governships in several states we have not seen before.

Additionally, you had the Kansas governorship and senate seat.

And YOU BLEW IT.

You can kiss Mary Landrieu goodbye.

Well, probably, but I never had any investment in her.

And frankly, when the only thing that saves the GOP in backwards ass Kansas is voter apathy and disgust, that's not much to be proud of.

Maybe not a huge win for the GOP, but it was a HUGE loss for the Democrats. Feel free to spin it any way you like, loser!

Actually, it's a huge loss for America. Not that you guys care about that. But when people just give up on Democracy to the point we have the lowest turnout since 1942*, exactly how is that a good thing?

In 1942, you had a lower turnout because 16 million men had been conscripted into the armed forces.

Actually, it's a huge loss for America. Not that you guys care about that. But when people just give up on Democracy to the point we have the lowest turnout since 1942*, exactly how is that a good thing?

In 1942, you had a lower turnout because 16 million men had been conscripted into the armed forces.
This from someone who claims to be a Republican. Joe you aren't fooling anyone at least those who are smart.

The OP is silly.

Let's use similar logic.

Bush won 62 million votes in 2004.

United States presidential election 2004 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Democrats had 44 Senate seats after the election with 44.8 million Americans voting for Democrat Senatorial candidates.

United States Senate elections 2004 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

However, in 2006, the Democrats picked up 5 Senate seats with 32.3 million votes.

United States Senate elections 2006 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Therefore, Senate control switched parties, even though 12.5 million fewer Americans voted for Democrats, with roughly half the total votes Bush received two years prior.

Why does that matter?

It doesn't. It is totally irrelevant.

Like the OP.

Forum List

Back