A little perspective on 2014 Senate

Didn't I pretty much say that when I tossed in the Mass and Oklahoma comment, Joe the asshole?
You stated that some ungodly small number of seats were in contention. That was wrong. I schooled you.

Dead hookers in the basement likely wouldn't hurt a Democrat. Barney Franks' live ones didn't seem to matter.

No one cared about David Vitter's live hookers, either. So much for "Family values".

So record low turnouts, gerrymandered districts, tons of dark money, and you fools really think you won something when you got less votes than you did in 2012 or even 2010.

Didn't I pretty much say that when I tossed in the Mass and Oklahoma comment, Joe the asshole?
You stated that some ungodly small number of seats were in contention. That was wrong. I schooled you.

Dead hookers in the basement likely wouldn't hurt a Democrat. Barney Franks' live ones didn't seem to matter.

No one cared about David Vitter's live hookers, either. So much for "Family values".

So record low turnouts, gerrymandered districts, tons of dark money, and you fools really think you won something when you got less votes than you did in 2012 or even 2010.
JoeB131
So democrats don't gerrymander? Democrats didn't get a large portion of contributions for their campaign from out of their state?
By the way North Carolina had a record voter turnout for a mid term election.

JoeB131
So democrats don't gerrymander? Democrats didn't get a large portion of contributions for their campaign from out of their state?

Yet Tillis STILL got less votes than Romney did.

JoeB131

Yet Tillis STILL got less votes than Romney did.
Tillis wasn't running against Romney.
but democrats were running away from obama's policies and lost because his policies were on the ballot.

Tillis wasn't running against Romney.
but democrats were running away from obama's policies and lost because his policies were on the ballot.

I would argue that if Hagen ran away from Obama, then Obama wasn't on the ballot.

Tillis didn't even clear 50% of the vote.
obama said he wasn't on the ballot but his policies were.

Obama says a lot of stuff.

This by you is an argument.

Obama didn't lose. Hagen did. Mostly because people didn't bother to show up. And honestly, who can blame them.

The-Douche-and-The-Turd.jpg

Obama says a lot of stuff.

This by you is an argument.

Obama didn't lose. Hagen did. Mostly because people didn't bother to show up. And honestly, who can blame them.

The-Douche-and-The-Turd.jpg
WOW JOE you seem way to invested in the defense of obama for any self respecting Republican.
"obama says a lot of things" is not going to fly It is a fact obama made that statement and people listen and democrats stayed away from the polls because of it.
Republicans didn't like their choices much, but democrats hated theirs even more.

WOW JOE you seem way to invested in the defense of obama for any self respecting Republican.
"obama says a lot of things" is not going to fly It is a fact obama made that statement and people listen and democrats stayed away from the polls because of it.
Republicans didn't like their choices much, but democrats hated theirs even more.

Right- everyone hated the choices.

Incidently, I voted for Bruce Rauner this year. Had nothing to do with Obama. Pat Quinn just wasn't getting the job done.

I also voted for Dick Durbin. Again, nothing to do with Obama, it was the fact that Jim "Milk Dud" Oberweis wasn't showing us anything he hadn't shown in his LAST Five attempts to get elected to something.

End of the day, Kay Hagen was on the ballot, not Barack Obama.

Right- everyone hated the choices.

Incidently, I voted for Bruce Rauner this year. Had nothing to do with Obama. Pat Quinn just wasn't getting the job done.

I also voted for Dick Durbin. Again, nothing to do with Obama, it was the fact that Jim "Milk Dud" Oberweis wasn't showing us anything he hadn't shown in his LAST Five attempts to get elected to something.

End of the day, Kay Hagen was on the ballot, not Barack Obama.
You don't get it, I don't care who you say you voted for it can't be proven, but what you post time and time again tells everybody what you support.
Hint is nothing Republican.

You don't get it, I don't care who you say you voted for it can't be proven, but what you post time and time again tells everybody what you support.

Guy, what you all don't realize is that your brand of republican, - the homophobic, racist, gun toting, shit that you guys buy into - isn't what the people who run your party think.

They just talk about that shit to keep you distracted from what they are doing.

And obviously, it works. When you got guys like Second Amendment WOrking as a waiter and Templar Kormack not working at all, and these clowns totally vote with the GOP because they are right with guns and Jesus, it totally works.

I just don't do that anymore. You want my vote, you have to prove to me that your holding the office is going to benefit me.

IN the case of Rauner, it would. The Tax increase Quinn put into place in 2010 will go away, which will put thousands of dollars back in my pocket.

Guy, what you all don't realize is that your brand of republican, - the homophobic, racist, gun toting, shit that you guys buy into - isn't what the people who run your party think.

They just talk about that shit to keep you distracted from what they are doing.

And obviously, it works. When you got guys like Second Amendment WOrking as a waiter and Templar Kormack not working at all, and these clowns totally vote with the GOP because they are right with guns and Jesus, it totally works.

I just don't do that anymore. You want my vote, you have to prove to me that your holding the office is going to benefit me.

IN the case of Rauner, it would. The Tax increase Quinn put into place in 2010 will go away, which will put thousands of dollars back in my pocket.
Nice deflection and supporting proof to what I said about you and not mattering who you say you voted for, your words will always give you away.

Dems got lower turnouts than the GOP. While people do tend to be apathetic at mid term elections, the apathy was most apparent with Liberals who couldn't get excited about the candidates offered or obama's policy. Republicans got fewer out than in a general but they got a bump because of their candidates vowed to undo the harm done by the obama administration and Reid's Senate.

Nice deflection and supporting proof to what I said about you and not mattering who you say you voted for, your words will always give you away.

No deflection at all.

I was a republican before the party got taken over by gun nuts, religious crazies and Libertarian Children.

You know, when it was a sane political party.
Stop lying your defense of everything democrat and obama tells anyone with just a little bit of common sense whose party you support.

Dems got lower turnouts than the GOP. While people do tend to be apathetic at mid term elections, the apathy was most apparent with Liberals who couldn't get excited about the candidates offered or obama's policy. Republicans got fewer out than in a general but they got a bump because of their candidates vowed to undo the harm done by the obama administration and Reid's Senate.

You can try to paint it all day, but the only winner last week was "apathy".

No deflection at all.

I was a republican before the party got taken over by gun nuts, religious crazies and Libertarian Children.

You were NEVER a Repub Jake, not ever.

You were never married because no woman could ever entrust their future to you.

No deflection at all.

I was never married because I don't believe in marriage.

You know, ATHEIST!!!!

but man, are you dumb. And don't have an argument.

I just stopped voting against my own economic interests. Something you dumb-ass cleetus types seem incapable of.

No deflection at all.

I was never married because I don't believe in marriage.

You know, ATHEIST!!!!

but man, are you dumb. And don't have an argument.

I just stopped voting against my own economic interests. Something you dumb-ass cleetus types seem incapable of.

You never married because no woman could ever trust a weakling like you Joe.

You have failed at life and you blame EVERYONE else.

Forum List

Back