A little perspective on 2014 Senate

60% of voters polled have a bad opinion of the Republicans and their leadership in Congress.
And yet...

And yet, Obama won re-election. Hillary will probably win in 2016.

Midterms in the most retarded backward and racist states just prove these states are retarded, backward and racist.
Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland elected Republican governors Joey. I can imagine the whining in that shit hole city of yours. I guess there weren't enough shit holers to offset the revulsion in the rest of the state.

Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland elected Republican governors Joey. I can imagine the whining in that shit hole city of yours. I guess there weren't enough shit holers to offset the revulsion in the rest of the state.

But those had nothing to do with Obama.

Rauner didn't talk about Obama once. He didn't need to. He specifically talked about Quinn and Quinn's leadership. And Quinn almost pulled it out by having the Obamas come by and be seen with him.

Rauner also renounced the anti-abortion bullshit, supported gay marriage, and pretty much talked like a liberal. He even got behind raising the minimum wage after he found out the Conservative talking point of eliminating it didnt' play well.

So, yeah, if Republicans talk like sensible people who care about working folks instead of crazy racist religious assholes, they can actually win elections outside the south.

Holy Fucking Shit, guy, that's what's I've been saying here for FOUR FUCKING YEARS!!!!!

But those had nothing to do with Obama.

Rauner didn't talk about Obama once. He didn't need to. He specifically talked about Quinn and Quinn's leadership. And Quinn almost pulled it out by having the Obamas come by and be seen with him.

Rauner also renounced the anti-abortion bullshit, supported gay marriage, and pretty much talked like a liberal. He even got behind raising the minimum wage after he found out the Conservative talking point of eliminating it didnt' play well.

So, yeah, if Republicans talk like sensible people who care about working folks instead of crazy racist religious assholes, they can actually win elections outside the south.

Holy Fucking Shit, guy, that's what's I've been saying here for FOUR FUCKING YEARS!!!!!
That's actually pretty funny Joey. Obama lost everywhere! Not only that, but he's taking the left down with him.

That's actually pretty funny Joey. Obama lost everywhere! Not only that, but he's taking the left down with him.

You know, I voted on Tuesday, and I didn't see Obama anywhere on the ballot.

But duly noted you couldn't answer my point that the GOP won by talking like Democrats.
After Obama saying his name WAS NOT on the ballot, but his POLICIES were, did you expect to find his name?

But duly noted you couldn't answer my point that the GOP won by talking like Democrats.
After Obama saying his name WAS NOT on the ballot, but his POLICIES were, did you expect to find his name?

51% of Americans can't name both of their Senators. 25% can't name one.

Of 100 Senators, only 34 were up for election, and only 11 were in states where there was an actual contest.

These states tended to be more rural, more backwards and more white than the country at large.

Now, if we had a national election where Obama's name was on the ballot in every state, you might have a point.

Oh. Wait. We had one of those. In 2012. He won.

So? Means really nothing other than you guys are really good at gerrymandering.
Let's see, +7 will be +9 in the Senate and now 31 Republican governors. How do you gerrymander a state Joey?

Pretty simple. YOu have a state full of slackjaws with no major cities and full of morons who still fly the confederate flag.

If you have a state with people in it, you actually shut the fuck up about abortion and gays and all the other shit, and given enough time, they might even forget what a bunch of fuckups the GOP are.

Pretty simple. YOu have a state full of slackjaws with no major cities and full of morons who still fly the confederate flag.

If you have a state with people in it, you actually shut the fuck up about abortion and gays and all the other shit, and given enough time, they might even forget what a bunch of fuckups the GOP are.
A state with people in it?! Illinois, Maryland, Mass, and Colorado still fly old Dixie and have no major cities? (Chicago is a shit hole, but we can safely call it a major city)

You got your ass kicked once again Joey. Give it a rest. Go do something worthwhile. Go save those fatherless psychopathic kids from shooting each other in that hell-hole you live in.

[]A state with people in it?! Illinois, Maryland, Mass, and Colorado still fly old Dixie and have no major cities? (Chicago is a shit hole, but we can safely call it a major city)

You got your ass kicked once again Joey. Give it a rest. Go do something worthwhile. Go save those fatherless psychopathic kids from shooting each other in that hell-hole you live in.

Guy, I've explained it to you several times, and you still don't get it.

Those guys in IL and MD and MA won because they - TALKED LIKE DEMOCRATS.

Bruce Rauner didn't talk about abortion or gays or busting unions. He didn't even talk about guns.

[]A state with people in it?! Illinois, Maryland, Mass, and Colorado still fly old Dixie and have no major cities? (Chicago is a shit hole, but we can safely call it a major city)

Bruce Rauner didn't talk about abortion or gays or busting unions. He didn't even talk about guns.
You really don't have a clue, do you Joey?: It's your own state FFS!

Illinois AFL-CIO President Mike Carrigan, of Decatur, whose organization represents more than 1.5 million voters, acknowledged the effort fell short, but said the unions will keep the heat on as the race moves into the general election mode.

“The labor movement worked hard to make sure voters knew what billionaire candidate Bruce Rauner is all about," Carrigan said in a prepared statement. "He is the guy that championed cutting the minimum wage and pensions while demonizing teachers, nurses, correctional officers and other employees that serve the public."

Labor unions say they will continue fight against Rauner

Yeah and Democrats talk like Republicans in red states.
It's called politics, get over it.

51% of Americans can't name both of their Senators. 25% can't name one.

Of 100 Senators, only 34 were up for election, and only 11 were in states where there was an actual contest.

These states tended to be more rural, more backwards and more white than the country at large.

Now, if we had a national election where Obama's name was on the ballot in every state, you might have a point.

Oh. Wait. We had one of those. In 2012. He won.

THe RED states are WHITER???

Have you ever been to the South?

So? Means really nothing other than you guys are really good at gerrymandering.
Let's see, +7 will be +9 in the Senate and now 31 Republican governors. How do you gerrymander a state Joey?

Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, and New Orleans are not major cities?

Forum List

Back