A little perspective on 2014 Senate

hating liberals is not racist liberal isn't a racial denominator

Quite the contrary. The way that the Conservative Movement survived was by appealling to racism, and it still does.

IT how poor dumb white trash like you and Ernie vote against your own economic interest. You've got no problem with the rich stealing the fruits of your labors, but man, you just don't want to give it to them welfare people and the gummit!

Quite the contrary. The way that the Conservative Movement survived was by appealling to racism, and it still does.

IT how poor dumb white trash like you and Ernie vote against your own economic interest. You've got no problem with the rich stealing the fruits of your labors, but man, you just don't want to give it to them welfare people and the gummit!
That's a fucking lie,

That's a fucking lie,

Oh, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

I'll bet you are one of these wingnuts who watches the good jobs go to China and wonders why he can't find a job.

Then you cling to your gun and your bible

That's a fucking lie,

Oh, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

I'll bet you are one of these wingnuts who watches the good jobs go to China and wonders why he can't find a job.

Then you cling to your gun and your bible
It was a lie you fucking piece of shit.

I said you were dismissed. You are not worth further effort.

Translation- Ernie the Racist just got outed as an America hater.
Wrong He's an asshole who insists I use pejoratives while he calls me "teabagger" and thinks he is somehow entitled.
I have put him on ignore. You, it's unlikely I will ever put you on the list. You are SO much fun to poke at.

Only with idiots like you. You need to be reminded what a pox upon humanity you are frequently.
I suppose your quote in my signature will have to suffice.

Yeah, actually, I count it as a victory that I get under the skin of POS racists that they take a quote of mine and put it in their siggy...
You count the most idiotic statement ever typed in the HISTORY of USMB being on display under every post I make, a victory?

I was right. You ARE fun.

The Conservative movement is hardly racist. In reality, the Liberal/Progressive movement only prospered in the mid 20th century because they exploited race. The party of Jim Crow and the KKK became the party of "We'll give you free shit in return for your vote."
Conservatives vote in their and their country's best interest. They believe that the government has no mandate to provide charity for layabouts.
The rich do not steal the fruits of my labors. I pay a fair price for a product. If I feel I am not getting the wage I need, I gain qualifications that make me more valuable. I don't cry to government to foot the bill for my cell phone and flat screen.

Wrong He's an asshole who insists I use pejoratives while he calls me "teabagger" and thinks he is somehow entitled.
I have put him on ignore. You, it's unlikely I will ever put you on the list. You are SO much fun to poke at.

Well, "Teabagger", "Racist", Six of one, half dozen of the other.

So your idea of fun is to go into a frothing rage when people say things you don't like?

The Conservative movement is hardly racist. In reality, the Liberal/Progressive movement only prospered in the mid 20th century because they exploited race. The party of Jim Crow and the KKK became the party of "We'll give you free shit in return for your vote."
Conservatives vote in their and their country's best interest. They believe that the government has no mandate to provide charity for layabouts.
The rich do not steal the fruits of my labors. I pay a fair price for a product. If I feel I am not getting the wage I need, I gain qualifications that make me more valuable. I don't cry to government to foot the bill for my cell phone and flat screen.

Guy, we're not talking about the "Mid 20th Century".

Now, here's the thing. Once again, being the racist that you are, you once again equate 'Welfare' with "minority", when in fact, the majority of people getting welfare are in fact white.

In fact, while White people make up 42% of the poor, they collect 69% of government benefits/entitlements.

White People Make Up 42 of the Poor But Take in Whopping 69 of Government Benefits Your Black World

further the vast majority of blacks have jobs. Minority women are more likely than white women to work.

The Workforce Is Even More Divided by Race Than You Think - The Atlantic

You also repeat the canard that folks on welfare just want to live off of government benefits, when in fact 40% of people on SNAP have at least one family member with a job. Same with Medicaid and Section 8, where these folks are working, just not in jobs that pay enough. Sorry, man, the real "Welfare Queens" are the Walton Family.

The big lie behind food stamps

Now, as to which party exploits "racism", The thing was up until 1960, the GOP did not do bad with those blacks who were allowed to vote. Then Barry "Deep Down you Know He's Nuts" Goldwater opposed the Civil Rights act and Nixon engaged in the Southern Strategy of trying to pick up those racist assholes who supported George Wallace when LBJ threw him out of the party.

Ronald Reagan doubled down with the "Young Bucks on Food Stamps" and "Welfare Queen with Cadillacs"" speeches. George H. Stupid gave us the Scary Willie Horton Ads. The message was pretty clear. Exploiting racism and blaming poor people for your problems as a working class white.

And when you talk about "layabouts", I kind of suspect in your case, they've hit the mark.

Well, "Teabagger", "Racist", Six of one, half dozen of the other.

So your idea of fun is to go into a frothing rage when people say things you don't like?
Frothing rage? Hardly. Mostly, I just chuckle.

I'll issue you the same challenge I did to bull.... whatever, Link to a racist statement I made, or STFU, OK?

Now, here's the thing. Once again, being the racist that you are, you once again equate 'Welfare' with "minority", when in fact, the majority of people getting welfare are in fact white.

In fact, while White people make up 42% of the poor, they collect 69% of government benefits/entitlements.

White People Make Up 42 of the Poor But Take in Whopping 69 of Government Benefits Your Black World

further the vast majority of blacks have jobs. Minority women are more likely than white women to work.

You also repeat the canard that folks on welfare just want to live off of government benefits, when in fact 40% of people on SNAP have at least one family member with a job. Same with Medicaid and Section 8, where these folks are working, just not in jobs that pay enough. Sorry, man, the real "Welfare Queens" are the Walton Family.

Now, as to which party exploits "racism", The thing was up until 1960, the GOP did not do bad with those blacks who were allowed to vote. Then Barry "Deep Down you Know He's Nuts" Goldwater opposed the Civil Rights act and Nixon engaged in the Southern Strategy of trying to pick up those racist assholes who supported George Wallace when LBJ threw him out of the party.

Ronald Reagan doubled down with the "Young Bucks on Food Stamps" and "Welfare Queen with Cadillacs"" speeches. George H. Stupid gave us the Scary Willie Horton Ads. The message was pretty clear. Exploiting racism and blaming poor people for your problems as a working class white.

And when you talk about "layabouts", I kind of suspect in your case, they've hit the mark.
Please point out the racism in my post.

Frothing rage? Hardly. Mostly, I just chuckle.

I'll issue you the same challenge I did to bull.... whatever, Link to a racist statement I made, or STFU, OK?

Uh, go back and check out Post 372 in this thread.
What is racist about that post? Claiming that Democrats exploit race is a fact in evidence, proven by the coronation of king obama.

The government numbers says you are wrong.
Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain

There is 38.8% of whites on welfare. There is 223,553,265 white people
There is 39.8% of Blacks on welfare. There are 38,929,319 black people.
By the numbers it is devastating to the black community.

Forum List

Back