A little slip on live TV

HAHA HAHA HAHA!!!!

This deserves 10000 thumbs up.

A Lt. Colonel calling Obama a "total pussy" on live television. Priceless.

I think it's safe to say.....99% of people who have ever taken an oath, worn a uniform uniform uniformed carried a gun to protect Americans....has lost all respect for the Pussy in Chief.

• Banned
You can hear a thump off camera just after he lets slip. I can just imagine someone dropping their clipboard in astonishment. Or multiple jaws hitting the floor at once.

You can hear a thump off camera just after he lets slip. I can just imagine someone dropping their clipboard in astonishment. Or multiple jaws hitting the floor at once.

That was a liberal fainting from the shock.

That was a liberal fainting from the shock.

It's going to be fun to see how the MSM plays this. Ignore it or run it to death. I can just hear Chrissy "Tingles" Mathews going ballistic over this clip blaspheming their messiah. Or Ricky Madcow's head exploding. The writers for "The View" will be up all night playing the racist angle. Get the popcorn.

So many Americans hate on Obama but 99.999999 percent of them don't have what it takes to become president themselves

Brings to mind the movie Gotcha (1985)

"[Jonathan has just crossed from East Berlin to West Berlin and is meeting with an American MP]

Jonathan: Am I in West Berlin now?

M.P.: You sure are.

Jonathan: [looking back at East Berlin and giving it the finger] Fuck you!

[looking back to the M.P]

Jonathan: Good night.

[heads off]

M.P.: [looking at Jonathan, then looking at East Berlin] I've been wanting to do that for the last six months.

:)

I was watching this live when his sentiments get the better of him.

I almost spit hot coffee out my nose. :laugh:

Watta wacko.

FDR said the same thing and got an immortal quote out of it.

FDR also rounded up as many Germans and Japs in America as he could find because a FEW of them might be spies for the radical Japanese and Germans who were at war with us. FDR , a Democrat, did that.

Should we round up Muslim? No. But keep an eye on them....absolutely.

Forum List

Back