A little slip on live TV

I was watching this live when his sentiments get the better of him.

I almost spit hot coffee out my nose. :laugh:

Watta wacko.

FDR said the same thing and got an immortal quote out of it.

FDR also rounded up as many Germans and Japs in America as he could find because a FEW of them might be spies for the radical Japanese and Germans who were at war with us. FDR , a Democrat, did that.

Should we round up Muslim? No. But keep an eye on them....absolutely.

Which has absoulte Zero to do with either making a reassuring statement to the public, or with what political party he used to get elected.

I can't believe you actually used a paid internet service to post stupid shit like that.

We need to let Big Ears take our guns. That will make us safer from terrorism...yeah only in the small minds of leftists.

You don’t stop bad guys by taking away our guns. You stop bad guys by using our guns.

So many Americans hate on Obama but 99.999999 percent of them don't have what it takes to become president themselves
If you mean they don't have a bunch of black racists and guilty insulated whities to elect them, you're probably right.

How many Americans have there ever been in the history of America? Compare that to the number of presidents

So many Americans hate on Obama but 99.999999 percent of them don't have what it takes to become president themselves
If you mean they don't have a bunch of black racists and guilty insulated whities to elect them, you're probably right.

How many Americans have there ever been in the history of America? Compare that to the number of presidents

And compare the number who have been elected by black racists and insulated guilty whities to those who haven't. One to nothing.

Forum List

Back