🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ A look at Trump’s racism—is it as bad as people think?

waiting for the ''birther'' evidence..and waiting
if you can't provide links/quotes/etc = no evidence
racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
nothing about legal/conflict of interests/etc matters
it was NOT racist--not even close

Some things are just too simple for some folks. Some folks are just too simple for some things.
...no evidence--no racism.....I've asked twice for proof--you have none--you provided 0 evidence after I asked for it
you people hurt yourselves by claiming wolf [ racism ] so many times when it is not true
..the Hispanic judge case is not racism

Ok.
that's some fine evidence you have there

Self evident truths need no evidence. Birtherism = racism....ask anyone.

You said that. Obama is a racist. He was the original birther. And Michelle was second, another racist. You said that. And Hillary was third, pure racism.

Obama was a racist in 1990. Trump wasn't until about a quarter of a century later

And even Speaker Ryan said the Trump comments about the judge was the definition of racism.

Some things are just too simple for some folks. Some folks are just too simple for some things.
...no evidence--no racism.....I've asked twice for proof--you have none--you provided 0 evidence after I asked for it
you people hurt yourselves by claiming wolf [ racism ] so many times when it is not true

Ok.

You said that. Obama is a racist. He was the original birther. And Michelle was second, another racist. You said that. And Hillary was third, pure racism.

Obama was a racist in 1990. Trump wasn't until about a quarter of a century later

It is quite a obvious truth that most people are racist by definition of the true meaning of the term......which is basically just a recognition of genetics and how genes determine human potential. Is your baby racist? Study find bias can start at 6 months | Daily Mail Online

We need to get over all this hypocrisy and foolish talk about everyone being equal and let us face reality....most people know the truth about blacks but refuse to admit it because they want to be respectable in today's society which means you must follow the party line aka political correctness.

Liberals consistently deny the power of genes except for one thing.....they will admit that genetics determines sexual behavior aka homosexuality is a result of genetics...aka the genes for homosexuality are inherited......to which I reply if genes are powerful enough to determine human sexuality......is not it also likely they determine much more? Think about it.
=======================================================================

WASHINGTON — Jim Lewis and Jim Springer were identical twins raised apart from the age of 4 weeks. When the twins were finally reunited at the age of 39 in 1979, they discovered they both suffered from tension headaches, were prone to nail biting, smoked Salem cigarettes, drove the same type of car and even vacationed at the same beach in Florida.

The culprit for the odd similarities? Genes.

Twins Separated at Birth Reveal Staggering Influence of Genetics

Last edited:
And even Speaker Ryan said the Trump comments about the judge was the definition of racism.

Well, you and Paul Ryan need to buy dictionaries. The "definition" of racism is believing that Mexicans as a race are inferior to white people. Saying that it's a conflict of interest for a leftist Mexican judge to rule on Mexican illegal aliens isn't the "definition" of racism even if it's true.

Obviously Trump's issue was that he was a leftist, not a Mexican. He'd have had no problem with a conservative Mexican judge making the ruling. Just more fake news

Ok.

It is quite a obvious truth that most people are racist by definition of the true meaning of the term......which is basically just a recognition of genetics and how genes determine human potential. Is your baby racist? Study find bias can start at 6 months | Daily Mail Online

We need to get over all this hypocrisy and foolish talk about everyone being equal and let us face reality....most people know the truth about blacks but refuse to admit it because they want to be respectable in today's society which means you must follow the party line aka political correctness.

Liberals consistently deny the power of genes except for one thing.....they will admit that genetics determines sexual behavior aka homosexuality is a result of genetics...aka the genes for homosexuality are inherited......to which I reply if genes are powerful enough to determine human sexuality......is not it also likely they determine much more? Think about it.
=======================================================================

WASHINGTON — Jim Lewis and Jim Springer were identical twins raised apart from the age of 4 weeks. When the twins were finally reunited at the age of 39 in 1979, they discovered they both suffered from tension headaches, were prone to nail biting, smoked Salem cigarettes, drove the same type of car and even vacationed at the same beach in Florida.

The culprit for the odd similarities? Genes.

Twins Separated at Birth Reveal Staggering Influence of Genetics

I don't know what that has to do with what I said, but no, babies are not racist "by definition of the true meaning of the term." Recognizing races isn't "racist." Even disliking a race isn't "racist." Racism is thinking a race is inferior. The meaning of the word is completely skewed

racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Ok.

I see you are just full of evidence/links/quotes
this is the clean debate zone-not the ''fake'' debate zone or the ''bullshit'' debate zone
-you are debating with zero evidence
I can say hamburgers are racist--that doesn't make that so

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Ok.

this is the clean debate zone-not the ''fake'' debate zone or the ''bullshit'' debate zone

Really, what is the use…I can quote speaker Ryan who says his comments were racist. But you just come back with him being a member of the “deep state” or something equally as pathetic from the World of Trump….

As for the birther thing…If you don’t think it was racist for your Messiah to question the standing of Obama based on the location of the President’s birthplace….after he found nothing contrary to the truth, after the release of the birth certificate, and doing it for years before and after; nothing will convince you. You’ve drank the kool-aid and deserve whatever ridicule that is sure to come your way.

Showing links, proof, evidence, etc.. is a waste of time to Trumpers.

The article is good for pointing out how out of touch Trump’s opponents are, making accusations of racism simply bc the situation in question involved a POC. How they cannot see their own racism reflective of this kind of flawed reasoning, I’ll never understand.

I didn’t bother reading the article because I already know he isn’t racist.

It’ll take some time before our slower people realize that.

They ask about the races of people involved (in a case) bc that’s how they determine what to think about it... bc they’re actually racist themselves.

Hard to take serious if they don't mention the Central Park 5 case.

What did that have to do with racism? Why is it when you look at any case, you start by asking what color they were?

Ok.

When she said ask "anyone," she meant ask a leftist.

What's truly moronic is that Obama said he was born in Kenya before anyone else did. He actually did that. And yet that's OK. To believe him is racist.

And his wife was second when she said Kenya was Obama's "home country." Again, that's OK, to believe her is racist.

Then there was Hillary.

Candycorn's argument is so completely convoluted that she's saying NOT calling Obama, Michelle and Hillary liars is racist. It's the kind of trap you walk yourself into when you just spin, spin, spin ...

No one cried racism when Trump accused Ted Cruz of being born outside of America.

The problem is you and others of similar mindsets seem to lack critical thinking skills. Trump believes Obama might have been born in Africa, and instead of taking any amount of time to figure out why he thinks this, you automatically assume it’s bc he’s racist. You don’t care about the truth, you just want to be able to label and name-call.

Race is not a conflict of interest. Birtherism=racism

No one cried racism when Trump accused Ted Cruz of being born outside of America.

The problem is you and others of similar mindsets seem to lack critical thinking skills. Trump believes Obama might have been born in Africa, and instead of taking any amount of time to figure out why he thinks this, you automatically assume it’s bc he’s racist. You don’t care about the truth, you just want to be able to label and name-call.

Race is not a conflict of interest. Birtherism=racism

When you are shown concrete physical evidence….
When you examine Obama’s path to the Presidency….
When you do not examine the absolutely laughable alternatives of the logistics that would be involved in first his supposed birth in Africa, the clandestine ascension to first the Illinois state legislature, US Senate,

And you still play the birther card…it no longer can honestly be called a suspicion; it’s racism.

This is your opinion and nothing more.

If Trump (or anyone) had reason to believe a white presidential candidate was born outside the US, would you call that racist?

Hate to break it to you, but non-black people are born outside of the US every day, which proves birtherism isn’t racist.

racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Ok.

This is your opinion and nothing more.

If Trump (or anyone) had reason to believe a white presidential candidate was born outside the US, would you call that racist?

Hate to break it to you, but non-black people are born outside of the US every day, which proves birtherism isn’t racist.

Ok.

If he called for one person to prove his citizenship, he should call for all to do it. That he ONLY did it when there was a black candidate running….hate to break it to you but it speaks for itself.

• Building a wall is RACIST
  • Standing up for the national anthem is RACIST
  • Fighting terrorism is RACIST
  • Questioning a Gold Star father who cussed him out at the DNC is RACIST
  • Trying to keep cross-dressers out of girls bathrooms is RACIST
  • Forcing welfare reform is RACIST
  • Supporting cops is RACIST
  • Telling the Eagles to go fuck themselves is RACIST

/end thread

Why do you think anyone cares what Paul Ryan thinks? You think we’ll just be like, “well if Paul Ryan says it’s racist, it MUST be racist “? We have our own minds to perceive the world around us. I don’t need anyone to tell me what to believe. It’s frightening to me you seem to think we need others to tell us what to think.

Ok.

Really, what is the use…I can quote speaker Ryan who says his comments were racist. But you just come back with him being a member of the “deep state” or something equally as pathetic from the World of Trump….

As for the birther thing…If you don’t think it was racist for your Messiah to question the standing of Obama based on the location of the President’s birthplace….after he found nothing contrary to the truth, after the release of the birth certificate, and doing it for years before and after; nothing will convince you. You’ve drank the kool-aid and deserve whatever ridicule that is sure to come your way.

Why do you think anyone cares what Paul Ryan thinks? You think we’ll just be like, “well if Paul Ryan says it’s racist, it MUST be racist “? We have our own minds to perceive the world around us. I don’t need anyone to tell me what to believe. It’s frightening to me you seem to think we need others to tell us what to think.

You can believe whatever you want. Trump is a racist. That is a fact whether your believe it or not.

Forum List

Back