A LOT LOT! more stuff on Podesta & Hillary than Trump on the internet...

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
Please read...
There is SO MUCH MORE stuff and articles and Satanism expose's and Spirit Cooking expose's and Pedophilia expose's on Youtube that is aimed at and indicting the Clintons and Podesta and the whole range of people that have worked for them and been involved with them in the past 15 or 20 years than there is dirt and weird stuff and Satanism and weird indictments on President-Elect Trump (which there is a few and definitely some but NOTHING like what is coming against the Democratic party and their leaders).

What does everyone make of this? Are the hundreds and maybe thousands of articles (yes, I've been counting) pointing fingers at Podesta and Hillary and their co-workers totally false?
I am amazed at the amount of negativity and bad karma being thrown the DNC's way and all of the people in D.C. who are under the Clinton/Podesta/DNC regime and people who are or were co-workers...

It is overwhelming how much more negative stuff on the internet there is against Podesta and Hillary Clinton and the people they worked with and claiming their involvement with Satanic and Pedophilia practices and including most of the leaders and heavily influential people there in Washington DC......
Who exactly is ruling the airwaves/(internet waves) here?

What are your thoughts here on the forum?

Please read...
There is SO MUCH MORE stuff and articles and Satanism expose's and Spirit Cooking expose's and Pedophilia expose's on Youtube that is aimed at and indicting the Clintons and Podesta and the whole range of people that have worked for them and been involved with them in the past 15 or 20 years than there is dirt and weird stuff and Satanism and weird indictments on President-Elect Trump (which there is a few and definitely some but NOTHING like what is coming against the Democratic party and their leaders).

What does everyone make of this? Are the hundreds and maybe thousands of articles (yes, I've been counting) pointing fingers at Podesta and Hillary and their co-workers totally false?
I am amazed at the amount of negativity and bad karma being thrown the DNC's way and all of the people in D.C. who are under the Clinton/Podesta/DNC regime and people who are or were co-workers...

It is overwhelming how much more negative stuff on the internet there is against Podesta and Hillary Clinton and the people they worked with and claiming their involvement with Satanic and Pedophilia practices and including most of the leaders and heavily influential people there in Washington DC......

Dude, you're 18? You're supposed to be way, WAY more savvy than the old conservative farts on this forum who fall for fake news and hysterical wild eyed hatchet jobs. Come on dude, you know better than this. There's no excuse for someone your age to fall for this crap. Jesus fucking Christ.

FALSE: Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta Involved in Satanic 'Spirit Cooking'

The Comet Pizzeria pedophile ring appears to be a complete hoax. I don't believe ALL of it is fake news. John Podesta is a creep and has ties to Jeffrey Epstein. I have a hard time believing Hillary is involved with that but Bubba has had lots of fun with underage girls.

And you don't have to ever be sorry for not getting someone's vague reply.

Putin's people did a great job, and he'll allow them to live a little longer now
image.jpeg

Please read...

First of all, don't let the bullies push you around. Most of the Hillary supporters on the board are still upset over having lost the election and some may never get over it. Don't take their abuses personally. ;)

As for your OP, there is always crazy stuff out there and MOST shouldn't be taken seriously. For as much as I dislike Hillary & would love nothing more than to see her behind bars......I do think some of the reports are over the top. I can't believe most of the stories about her without more concrete evidence. I'm not saying it isn't true.....but I won't say that it is either without more to go on. Just my 2cents

Forum List

Back