A lot of us see no way for the Jury to convict Trump

Trump did not have the support of the Armed Forces.

General Milley would have had him shot if he resisted arrest and secret service agent who supported him.
Trump controlled the Army, the Air Force, the Navy and Marines and had he wanted to have a Coup, jerk Biden could not have stopped it. So explain all the peaceful protestors at the Capitol that day you whine about?

He followed procedures set by Obama in facilities constructed by Obama. Criminal's children are separated from them every day in every country in the world. As far as I know, NO country allows children to be imprisoned with their parents.
stop lying. Obama did not separate children from their families. That's all Trump.

General Milley would have had him shot if he resisted arrest and secret service agent who supported him.
You are an idiot if you think ANY serving officer, even a disgrace like Miley would shoot a president. If any president tried to use the military to pursue a coup, the officers and men would simply refuse to follow his orders. Then the Secret Service would arrest the president and hold him pending impeachment by the House and trial by the Senate. Only then could normal law enforcement arrest a president.

You are an idiot if you think ANY serving officer, even a disgrace like Miley would shoot a president. If any president tried to use the military to pursue a coup, the officers and men would simply refuse to follow his orders. Then the Secret Service would arrest the president and hold him pending impeachment by the House and trial by the Senate. Only then could normal law enforcement arrest a president.
We have never had an outlaw President.

If the President tried a coup with the service, and if you were in charge and he refused to surrender order SS to oppose your troops, you would have ordered 'open fire.'

Trump controlled the Army, the Air Force, the Navy and Marines and had he wanted to have a Coup, jerk Biden could not have stopped it. So explain all the peaceful protestors at the Capitol that day you whine about?

The Army, Navy and Air Force would have refused his orders. You are not obligated to obey an unlawful order.

His scheme was to disrupt the count, and then get the swing states to appoint slates of fake electors. It failed, but it was still a coup attempt.

He belongs in prison for it.

The Army, Navy and Air Force would have refused his orders. You are not obligated to obey an unlawful order.

His scheme was to disrupt the count, and then get the swing states to appoint slates of fake electors. It failed, but it was still a coup attempt.

He belongs in prison for it.
I don't believe the Feds charged him for that. In fact I do not find a person charged with that. Can you supply the names if you know them? There are no charges related to a coup.

You are dreaming. Arrest for what? It is a very serious charge against such a General.

I don't believe the Feds charged him for that. In fact I do not find a person charged with that. Can you supply the names if you know them? There are no charges related to a coup.
He's been charged in relation to January 6th, four counts. Thanks.for playing.

He's been charged in relation to January 6th, four counts. Thanks.for playing.
Not for insurrection. So you think you played. Interesting how Democrats see matters of justice. Rather they do not understand justice.

Not for insurrection. So you think you played. Interesting how Democrats see matters of justice. Rather they do not understand justice.
I understand justice just fine. Trump is being tried for illegal shit he's done.

That's justice.

It really should be an acquittal, but you know that there will be just a few hard-left radicals that don’t care about the law - only getting Trump.

My expectation is that it will be a hung jury, and my fear is that the Soros-funded DA will call for a new trial.
"If there's an acquittal, maybe at least we can say the jury system works," [ Alan] Dershowitz said. "But if there's a conviction or even a hung jury, it will show that the prosecution benefits from bringing a case, which is no crime at all."

Dershowitz, who was in the New York courtroom, went on to criticize Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing the Trump case.

If Trump is found guilty, Judge Juan Merchan will decide the sentencing.

"I don't know the reason but it's obvious that he is not unbiased in this case," he said. "He wants a conviction."

"If there's an acquittal, maybe at least we can say the jury system works," [ Alan] Dershowitz said. "But if there's a conviction or even a hung jury, it will show that the prosecution benefits from bringing a case, which is no crime at all."

Dershowitz, who was in the New York courtroom, went on to criticize Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing the Trump case.

If Trump is found guilty, Judge Juan Merchan will decide the sentencing.

"I don't know the reason but it's obvious that he is not unbiased in this case," he said. "He wants a conviction."
Actually, anyone represented by Alan Deroshowitz is guilty.

He doesn't represent decent people.

I think that it is a Democrat Jury, and they will convict Trump without any evidence of a crime.
Just like they did to Officer Chauvin.
That’s also why Biden sent his team up to the courthouse, complete with the deranged actor. The pressure is on for the jury to convict Trump of a non-crime, for which there is no credible evidence anyway.

If so, it is likely to backfire. Other than the radical left, people see this for what is is: North Korea tactics against the #1 political rival.

Forum List

Back