🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Man Dies After A Two Week Wait On A Medical Center Bed.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the story. I could be wrong, but it sounds like his sepsis was the result of him getting vaccinated...and now he isn't here anymore because all that could be done by those in charge of his local medical building was not make him a high enough priority. I won't be surprised if they are sued.

God bless you and the man's family always!!!

Holly

Go here for the story. I could be wrong, but it sounds like his sepsis was the result of him getting vaccinated...and now he isn't here anymore because all that could be done by those in charge of his local medical building was not make him a high enough priority. I won't be surprised if they are sued.

Holly
Those dastardly anti-vaxxers clogging up the system so REAL PEOPLE die! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: That's all this story is about.

Holly
870 reported cases of Sepsis in Vaers to date........I just looked it up. Not sure if this was by the jab or not here.

One thing that keeps getting me on these articles.........the term FULLY VACCINATED.......who are classified as UNVACCINATED........

Are the numbers in the hospital FULL UNVACCINATED are have they had jabs or not. They keep moving the goal posts and LYING ABOUT IT.

Holly
Unless the vax was contaminated, I highly doubt that

so many people have died because libturds hid the truth about early intervention meds

Fauci and the Dems wanted as many people to die as possible to rid of us of Trump, and fraud an election to make ure

I would say libturds killed 400k because of hiding the truths

Fauci and Biden up front

Holly
I hope they get their eyeballs sued out and many more like them and then maybe the bullshit will cease.

Holly
I dont want you to get vaccinated.

Similarities and differences between COVID-19 and bacterial sepsis​

A direct inference between sepsis and severe COVID-19 has been made, although limited information is available about this new global disease. This emerging concept advocates that the most severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection could be considered as a form of viral sepsis [17], [18], [19].

and continue reading........whether the sepsis was the virus or the jab is not known in this article. I've also read of bad batches of vaccines that happened as well........some of those not being kept cold enough til use..........who knows here.

This is a hit piece on unvaccinated.......by the media.......Nothing new.......Except the FULLY VACCINATED to call them unvaccinated now.

Absolutely not.
It's amazing the lengths they go to in order to justify being .... crazy. Basic public health is now actually a wedge issue. There were always a relative few folks who fearing fluoride and then MMR, but they were generally laughed at. It's grown alone with the view that govt is taking shit from whitey.

Not that blacks don't have views on public health that stem from some collective shared view of victimization.

It's an IM injection, not even IV.

In this report we present two patients who developed sepsis and multiple organ failure after IM injections. Injection safety is a complex problem, and unsafe practices can place patients at increased risk of infection [3,6].

Forum List

Back