🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Man Dies After A Two Week Wait On A Medical Center Bed.

In this report we present two patients who developed sepsis and multiple organ failure after IM injections. Injection safety is a complex problem, and unsafe practices can place patients at increased risk of infection [3,6].
Gee, I guess that guy might have lived with better med treatment. Thanks for that illuminating info

In this report we present two patients who developed sepsis and multiple organ failure after IM injections. Injection safety is a complex problem, and unsafe practices can place patients at increased risk of infection [3,6].
The odds are exceedingly low.

Go here for the story. I could be wrong, but it sounds like his sepsis was the result of him getting vaccinated...and now he isn't here anymore because all that could be done by those in charge of his local medical building was not make him a high enough priority. I won't be surprised if they are sued.

God bless you and the man's family always!!!

Holly

From your link about the shortage of Hospital Beds.

“It’s infuriating that people who are not vaccinated are clogging it up,” said Jenifer Owenson of Des Moines, who is one of Weeks’ four children.

From your link about the shortage of Hospital Beds.

“It’s infuriating that people who are not vaccinated are clogging it up,” said Jenifer Owenson of Des Moines, who is one of Weeks’ four children.
The article doesn't qualify that remark now does it...........As they call DOUBLE JABBED the dreaded word THE UNVACCINATED.........Hell in Israel it's 4 jabs or you are NOT VACCINATED.

The article purposely creates conflict. Saying he got Sepsis right after the jab and then goes the unvaccinated are clogging hospitals.............knowing it will get both sides to go at it and get CLICKS off of it.

The article doesn't qualify that remark now does it...........As they call DOUBLE JABBED the dreaded word THE UNVACCINATED.........Hell in Israel it's 4 jabs or you are NOT VACCINATED.

The article purposely creates conflict. Saying he got Sepsis right after the jab and then goes the unvaccinated are clogging hospitals.............knowing it will get both sides to go at it and get CLICKS off of it.

My Sister in Law got Sepsis from a Hernia.

Sepsis is a reasonably common affliction that is treatable. With proper medical care.

The Article is pretty clear. The numbers are clear. A large majority of people in the Hospital for COVID are unvaccinated. Period.

This is not the first such story. It won’t be the last. Pretending it isn’t what it clearly is may throw smoke at the issue. But that is all the CT nuts have. Is smoke.

Sepsis is a reasonably common affliction that is treatable. With proper medical care.

The Article is pretty clear. The numbers are clear. A large majority of people in the Hospital for COVID are unvaccinated. Period.

This is not the first such story. It won’t be the last. Pretending it isn’t what it clearly is may throw smoke at the issue. But that is all the CT nuts have. Is smoke.
You have failed to convince one member to take the kill shot.

MISSION: NOT ACCOMPLISHED.

You have failed to convince one member to take the kill shot.

MISSION: NOT ACCOMPLISHED.

I don’t want you or anyone who thinks of it that way to get the shot.

I want you to get sick. I want you to die gasping for breath. Drowning in your own fluids. I believe the world would be better without you CT nuts in it. So do not get the shot.

Besides. My portfolio is doing well. Investing in Mortuaries at the start of COVID was a good deal.

I don’t want you or anyone who thinks of it that way to get the shot.

I want you to get sick. I want you to die gasping for breath. Drowning in your own fluids. I believe the world would be better without you CT nuts in it. So do not get the shot.

Besides. My portfolio is doing well. Investing in Mortuaries at the start of COVID was a good deal.
Have you had your two daily boosters yet on this fine winter day, slave?

Have you had your two daily boosters yet on this fine winter day, slave?

I don’t understand your animosity or desire to argue. You don’t want the shot. I don’t want you to have the shot. We are in agreement. Why are you still arguing?

If I proposed legislation denying people of specific political beliefs a Vaccine, then that would be wrong. But I can encourage you not to get it. I can post to Twitter and YouTube and all that. I can post Reddit nonsense. I can claim that millions die every month from the shot.

But in the end. We want the same thing. I want you to refuse the shot. You will not get the shot. So we agree. What’s the problem?

I don’t understand your animosity or desire to argue. You don’t want the shot. I don’t want you to have the shot. We are in agreement. Why are you still arguing?

If I proposed legislation denying people of specific political beliefs a Vaccine, then that would be wrong. But I can encourage you not to get it. I can post to Twitter and YouTube and all that. I can post Reddit nonsense. I can claim that millions die every month from the shot.

But in the end. We want the same thing. I want you to refuse the shot. You will not get the shot. So we agree. What’s the problem?
Why are you arguing?

You want the shot. I want you to have a whole lot of shots.

I think the odds increase when you have tired overworked underpaid unvetted undertrained Walmart employees performing that invasive surgical procedure.
Good thing that’s not really the case then.

As you dont clarify Unvaccinated. They call double jabbed unvaccinated now. Nice Mind fuck they got going now.

Vaccines don’t cause bacterial infections. There is no rational basis to connect these.
Seriously dude----you don't have any clue why they have to wipe with alcohol before giving a shot or why there is supposed to be (but not always there) quality control in the manufacturing of vaccines and other injectables?

Forum List

Back