A Message from President Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

President Trump delivers a message on the heroic efforts of Houston residents in rescue and recovery effort after Hurricane Harvey and the flooding. Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Leftist can't stand to hear someone whose actually helping and concerned unlike the Obama skank who could care less.
he only became a pos President for the perks and his suckers fell for it all lol.

Reading again. I do believe he could shit on you (literally) and you'd love him.

They sure loved him when he touched down in Texas, again. You people are becoming a cultish phenomenon.
He IS your President. He IS well liked. He IS doing what he promised. We Love her shoes.
The sooner you face that reality and turn your rancor toward the lying media you so desperately cling to, the better off you will be. Hell, you may even come to enjoy a robust economy and a happy stock market....

President Trump delivers a message on the heroic efforts of Houston residents in rescue and recovery effort after Hurricane Harvey and the flooding. Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Leftist can't stand to hear someone whose actually helping and concerned unlike the Obama skank who could care less.
he only became a pos President for the perks and his suckers fell for it all lol.

Don Has nothing to say that I need to hear, fuck him.

They sure loved him when he touched down in Texas, again. You people are becoming a cultish phenomenon.
He IS your President. He IS well liked. He IS doing what he promised. We Love her shoes.
The sooner you face that reality and turn your rancor toward the lying media you so desperately cling to, the better off you will be. Hell, you may even come to enjoy a robust economy and a happy stock market....
Where's THE WALL? Nieto's check show up yet?

It is coming. He has engineers drawing up various plans as we speak. He is President, not Harry Potter. China didn't build theirs in a day and we won't either. But we will build it. Bank on it.

It is coming. He has engineers drawing up various plans as we speak. He is President, not Harry Potter. China didn't build theirs in a day and we won't either. But we will build it. Bank on it.
Mexico ain't payin' fer shit pard, watch. And you will not get a massive wall across the entire southern border. Watch.

Is he the ONLY president who actually SERVES Americans WITHOUT A PAYCHECK?

I know he's the ONLY PRESIDENT who gave a MILLION to Harvey's victims. Has Obama?

Mexico ain't payin' fer shit pard, watch. And you will not get a massive wall across the entire southern border. Watch.

When I said it is coming, I was referring to the wall, not a check. I never mentioned Mexico in my post. I don't give a shit who pays for it, as long as it is paid for.......
Slow day Fen? You are like my little shadow today. :smiliehug: Take a respite, I have to go cook something.

I know he's the ONLY PRESIDENT who gave a MILLION to Harvey's victims. Has Obama?
Goldman Sachs is running your white house, same as it ever was.

t.jpg

Where's Obama's and Clinton's million dollars?

Unlike the con man and showboat Trump, some wealthy people don't publicly brag about their charitable donations.
I hope Trump makes good on his promise. He has a problem with credibility.

Trump said he raised $6 million for veterans. Now his campaign says it ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump...vets.../871127a8-1d1f-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef6...
May 21, 2016 - He said some of them had promised big donations thatTrump was counting ... has found at least $3.1 million in donations to veterans groups.
Four months after fundraiser, Trump says he gave $1 million to ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../four-months-later-donald-trump-says-he-gave-1-mil...
May 24, 2016 - Meet the 'nasty' reporter who got Trump to donate $1 million. Embed. Copy. Share. Skip. Republican presidential candidate DonaldTrump said he raised $6 million for veterans groups at a January .... Follow @Fahrenthold.
Trump promised millions to charity. We found less than $10,000 over 7 ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump.../cbab5d1a-37dd-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_...
Jun 28, 2016 - Washington Post reporter David Fahrenthold is investigating how much ... In the 15 years prior to the veterans donation, Trump promised to ...
Donald Trump's Shameless Bragging About His Charitable Giving ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/donald-trumps.../511703/
Dec 28, 2016 - Fahrenthold noted in September that “Trump paid a penalty this year to the ... In the 15 years prior to the veterans donation, Trumppromised to ...

Stop with the "lying media". You don't think Trump's Twitter account hasn't caused him the bulk of his problems? I suggest you focus on his need to "communicate directly with the people" and what he has said on Twitter and at live television at rallies, that has caused him so many problems. Fucking idiot.

ANTIFA pricks can't stand that he did it either, that's why these assholes spread fake news voiced off their own hate about it. They can't stand it that bastard Obama didn't do a dam thing but rip them off and he still does.

" LOSERS"

Forum List

Back