A mobster could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law

This Republican judge just said it all about Donald Trumpā€¦

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

ā€œMake no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,ā€ the former judge said. ā€œIt's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.ā€

ā€œThatā€™s the existential threat that faces America today,ā€ he added.

More at the link below...

Luttig on Trumpā€™s ā€˜viciousā€™ attacks against judges: No one with power has ā€˜addressed itā€™

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
Seems to me, there's something wrong with the Republican party. That it could be taken over by such a clearly corrupt criminal organization.

Dude, it's life imitating art

1711847145878.png

This is probably Trump's favorite book. Not the bible.

This Republican judge just said it all about Donald Trumpā€¦

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

ā€œMake no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,ā€ the former judge said. ā€œIt's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.ā€

ā€œThatā€™s the existential threat that faces America today,ā€ he added.

More at the link below...

Luttig on Trumpā€™s ā€˜viciousā€™ attacks against judges: No one with power has ā€˜addressed itā€™

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
Ha ha thats so funny.

Your fear is delicious.
Seriously, I'm trying to imagine how a person could take over the Democratic party the way Trump has taken over the GOP. Someone I loved so much I would even defend all his lies and PROOF he's a corrupt. Proof he tried to dig up fake news on his opponent. Proof he tried to rig Georgia. PROOF. And I would still defend this person? Rather than move on to someone else?

Your fear is delicious.

You know what we love? What Trump is doing to the Republican party.

Trump Will Skim $32 Million Big-Donor Dollars Away From RNC​

Ouch. It's expensive to own Trump. But you wanted him so, you got him.

I wonder if you guys will still support Trump when he loses. After he has no value to you . I can't wait.

Seriously, I'm trying to imagine how a person could take over the Democratic party the way Trump has taken over the GOP. Someone I loved so much I would even defend all his lies and PROOF he's a corrupt. Proof he tried to dig up fake news on his opponent. Proof he tried to rig Georgia. PROOF. And I would still defend this person? Rather than move on to someone else?
Oh look, more fantasy writing. Needs a dragon and some more elves and wizards to be believable. November will not be good for you.

You know what we love? What Trump is doing to the Republican party.

Trump Will Skim $32 Million Big-Donor Dollars Away From RNC​

Ouch. It's expensive to own Trump. But you wanted him so, you got him.

I wonder if you guys will still support Trump when he loses. After he has no value to you . I can't wait.
How much are tax payer paying for democrats these days? That's stolen money remind you.

No, since I'm still here that didn't happen. My parents don't buy into your baby killing mindset you disgusting puke. November will not be one you want to remember. Asshole. :fu:
I'm just bringing up that abortion is a killer issue for you guys. No pun intended.

I'm just bringing up that abortion is a killer issue for you guys. No pun intended.
No it isn't. Nobody cares except you pearl clutchers who were already going to vote Dem to continue to kill your unborn children. The economy a wreck, illegals streaming over the border, violent crime up, those are the issues that will sink Xiden and company.

No, since I'm still here that didn't happen. My parents don't buy into your baby killing mindset you disgusting puke. November will not be one you want to remember. Asshole. :fu:

Most women who get abortions are parents.

Of all U.S. women getting abortions, About 60 percent have at least one child; one-third have two or more.

No it isn't. Nobody cares except you pearl clutchers who were already going to vote Dem to continue to kill your unborn children. The economy a wreck, illegals streaming over the border, violent crime up, those are the issues that will sink Xiden and company.
You guys are funny. Crying about illegals when unemployment is near zero. In fact we need immigrants. Let them in!!! America is fucked up but it's because of Republicans. You voting Republican is the problem. Wake up.

Actually, I consider Trump to be the most dangerous mobster America has ever faced. He is far more dangerous than any ordinary mobster. He must be defeated.
Why is he more dangerous than .. oh .. Al Capone, Carmine Galante, Bugsy Siegel, Gambino or Joe Masseria? The New York mafia actually helped Kennedy win the election in 1960 while all these mobsters killed hundreds of people.

So .. please explain instead of using hyperbolic rhetoric.

View attachment 924824

Amen! Apparently Alexander Hamilton had Trump in mind.
Nope. He had aristocracy and monarchy in mind. Yes, he might loath Trump, but he would see Trump as a deeper symptom, and a danger, and still see, Great Britain as the real danger. For in Trump, he would know, Trump is but a plant, a Manchurian candidate, to destroy the Republic so that something else can take its place. . monarchy, aristocracy, or the Neo-feudalism which you always push. That shit coming out of the WEF and the UN.

That quote is part of a larger question and answer about national debts, which you have always had no problem, pushing the federal government doing shit, it is not designed to do. And Hamilton objected streniously all in that, criticizing all of that in there.

This of course. . . is why you posted an EDITED version of that quote. Authoritarians and BIG BROTHER love to re-write history, don't they?

". . . To hope that the people may be cajoled into giving their sanctions to such institutions is still more chimerical. A people so enlightened and so diversified45 as the people of this Country can surely never be brought to it, but from convulsions and disorders,46 in consequence of the acts of popular demagogues.

The truth unquestionably is, that the only path to a subversion of the republican system of the Country is, by flattering the prejudices of the people, and exciting their jealousies and apprehensions, to throw affairs into confusion, and bring on civil commotion. Tired at length of anarchy, or want of government, they may take shelter in the arms of monarchy for repose and security.

Those then, who resist a confirmation of public order, are the true Artificers of monarchyā€”not that this is the intention of the generality47 of them. Yet it would not be difficult to lay the finger upon some of their party who may justly be suspected. When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, having the advantage of military habitsā€”despotic in his ordinary demeanourā€”known to have scoffed in private at the principles of libertyā€”when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularityā€”to join in the cry of danger to libertyā€”to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicionā€”to flatter and fall in with all the non sense of the zealots of the dayā€”It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may ā€œride the storm and direct the whirlwind.ā€

It has aptly been observed that Cato was the Tory-CƦsar the whig of his day. The former frequently resistedā€”the latter always flattered the follies of the people. Yet the former perished with the Republic the latter destroyed it.

No popular Government was ever without its Catalines & its CƦsars. These are its true enemies. . . "

1711848865294.png

Crying about illegals when unemployment is near zero. In fact we need immigrants.
Are you really this dumb that you don't understand the difference between illegal invaders and immigrants?

No one is crying about immigrants, and only idiots deny the need for them.

Forum List

Back