A mobster could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law

This Republican judge just said it all about Donald Trumpā€¦

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

ā€œMake no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,ā€ the former judge said. ā€œIt's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.ā€

ā€œThatā€™s the existential threat that faces America today,ā€ he added.

More at the link below...

Luttig on Trumpā€™s ā€˜viciousā€™ attacks against judges: No one with power has ā€˜addressed itā€™

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
I think you should start taking your meds.

View attachment 924838

This is beyond abnormal. It must be stopped.
I've read articles about these. . "threats," and I've seen twitter comments about these, "threats," and now I've seen memes about these, "threats."

I've yet to actually read any of these threats by Trump. . . or see video of them. . . Till then? We will have to assume that it is all just gossip and. . .

proxy-image

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

ā€œMake no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,ā€ the former judge said. ā€œIt's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.ā€

Luttig on Trumpā€™s ā€˜viciousā€™ attacks against judges: No one with power has ā€˜addressed itā€™

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
I think Luttig must be corrupt piece of shit because he is taking sides with corrupt judges.

He's also a moron. He calls Trump's criticism a "vicious" attack against judges. And more dangerous that the mob.

I think that moron needs to ask the family of judge Vincent Sherry what constitutes a vicious attack on a judge.

1711850722675.png

I'm serious Lakhota I'VE LOOKED FOR THEM!

Three threads I have read about these threats now, and I expect more folks in the media and on-line will be talking about them. I find it strange that I have not seen them. .. have you? :dunno:

Help a brother out here. .. post those threats from Trump, inform us, swing our votes!

View attachment 924857

I'm serious Lakhota I'VE LOOKED FOR THEM!

Three threads I have read about these threats now, and I expect more folks in the media and on-line will be talking about them. I find it strange that I have not seen them. .. have you? :dunno:

Help a brother out here. .. post those threats from Trump, inform us, swing our votes!
Read Project 2025. Because you don't want to see the danger.

Correct, rule of law. So are you going to follow the law and have Biden's dog put down for biting people? A yes or no please.

The 91 charges are ridiculous.
Clearly presidents can give themselves permanent copies of all the classified docs they want.
Loan applicants do NOT make evaluations, by law.
A 2 hour occupation of the capital is NOT an insurrection.
Paying hush money is perfectly legal, and it is demanding hush money that is illegal.
There is no way to create or do anything with fake electors.

The fake prosecutions clearly are a real insurrection to stop an election.

The 91 charges are ridiculous.
Clearly presidents can give themselves permanent copies of all the classified docs they want.
Loan applicants do NOT make evaluations, by law.
A 2 hour occupation of the capital is NOT an insurrection.
Paying hush money is perfectly legal, and it is demanding hush money that is illegal.
There is no way to create or do anything with fake electors.

The fake prosecutions clearly are a real insurrection to stop an election.

You like this Jerry Springer shit show? Plumbing new lows with Trump trash.

Lakhota and Libs-
ā€œDonald Trumpā€¦.you are a THREAT TO DEMOCRACYā€¦we want you off ballots so people canā€™t decide.ā€

Unhinged.

First Amendment....
It also protects all those public figures who spend all of their time wishing Trump dead in public.

Forum List

Back