A Modest Proposal-2022

I didn’t say I was smart. The more I learn the more I realize how much I don’t know. “Smart“ people (usually well educated Democrats) think they know everything.

For example they knew that defunding the police wouldn’t cause crime to rise,

Me still not smart. And only you really stupid MAGAs keep bringing up Defunding Police which didn't gain any traction at all. Me smarter than you which isn't too difficult.

Me still not smart. And only you really stupid MAGAs keep bringing up Defunding Police which didn't gain any traction at all. Me smarter than you which isn't too difficult.
So you are saying a good number of police departments were not defunded? If so you are definitely wrong. The reason the idea lost traction quickly was it was so foolish.

I knew right off the crime rate would skyrocket where police were defunded and guess what — it did.

So you are saying a good number of police departments were not defunded? If so you are definitely wrong. The reason the idea lost traction quickly was it was so foolish.

I knew right off the crime rate would skyrocket where police were defunded and guess what — it did.

Your cites are written by people that are just making some of it up as they go. Here is the right way and it doesn't cost a single dime nor cut any funding. And it works. But it takes time. Newark NJ started their Consent Decree in 2013 and when the riots over Floyd happened, they had many peaceful protests. The Protesters policed themselves.

The consent decree was originated during Bush Jr, expanded by Obama and then completely ignored by Rump. Many of the cities with the worst riots were already working towards the consent decree or scheduled to begin during Rumps time. I will hold this, Rump required those riots and did things to bring those riots to light. He needed those to get reelected. Working with the consent decrees would have prevented most of the protests turning into any form of riots.

Your cites are written by people that are just making some of it up as they go. Here is the right way and it doesn't cost a single dime nor cut any funding. And it works. But it takes time. Newark NJ started their Consent Decree in 2013 and when the riots over Floyd happened, they had many peaceful protests. The Protesters policed themselves.

The consent decree was originated during Bush Jr, expanded by Obama and then completely ignored by Rump. Many of the cities with the worst riots were already working towards the consent decree or scheduled to begin during Rumps time. I will hold this, Rump required those riots and did things to bring those riots to light. He needed those to get reelected. Working with the consent decrees would have prevented most of the protests turning into any form of riots.

All that sounds nice however the facts remain that crime has skyrocketed in the last couple of years.

Plus how do you explain the rash of shoplifting in the big cities that is causing stores to close.

All that sounds nice however the facts remain that crime has skyrocketed in the last couple of years.

Plus how do you explain the rash of shoplifting in the big cities that is causing stores to close.

You keep repeating the same bull crap over and over. MAGA to you and all that. Cities are, once again, starting to fire up Consent Decree. If they don't, they will have fewer dollars when the feds remove their funding. The shock of that is moving the major cities to sign up for Consent Decree. You MAGAs need the rioting to get elected and reelected. Rump is just a symptom, not the disease. MAGA has been around longer than the name under different names. And you always did need the Riots to push your messages. Consent Decree works against your message.

You keep repeating the same bull crap over and over. MAGA to you and all that. Cities are, once again, starting to fire up Consent Decree. If they don't, they will have fewer dollars when the feds remove their funding. The shock of that is moving the major cities to sign up for Consent Decree. You MAGAs need the rioting to get elected and reelected. Rump is just a symptom, not the disease. MAGA has been around longer than the name under different names. And you always did need the Riots to push your messages. Consent Decree works against your message.
One of the reason the Dems are going to lose big time in the Midterms is the skyrocketing crime rate including shoplifting which is causing stores to close.

To many it is obvious that Democrats see criminals as victims not the people whose rights they violate.

It has reached the point where people are afraid to walk down the streets of many large cities.

The Democrats want to federalize the police. Then they can use the police to harass and imprison their political opponents.

The dems have already accomplished this with the FBI.

But conservatives are growing aware of the Democrat plot to federalize the police

Obviously, this was satire. That is why it was posted in a political satire forum. Someone erroneously decided to transfer it to this forum, but it should have been evident to anyone that is was not 'serious'. Guess we have to be really, really careful and explain everything every time.
Not enough Swift fans in the modern world.

You are just repeating the same crap over and over. Keep throwing that crap at the wall and see what will stick. Now you are adding in petty crimes like shop lifting. That piece of crap didn't even have a chance to stick to the wall.

You MAGAs keep doing this over and over. The sooner we send you down the road, the better we all will be. So keep your napsack handy.

Yah, we have a nice hotel in Fountain, Colorado where we send many of the world murderous dictators.
There's a famous resort in Florida that a friend of his runs; Mar - a - something, I think.

There's a famous resort in Florida that a friend of his runs; Mar - a - something, I think.

I think the difference is, the one in Florida, you get to go to the corner convenient store anytime you want to and your worshipers get to come and kiss your ring. The one in Colorado, you can't go past a 6 by 9 wall and you get zero visitors outside of your legal rep.

I think the difference is, the one in Florida, you get to go to the corner convenient store anytime you want to and your worshipers get to come and kiss your ring. The one in Colorado, you can't go past a 6 by 9 wall and you get zero visitors outside of your legal rep.
Hmm, you've got something there. He might prefer that level of security.

Forum List

Back