A Month Ago Leftists Had Tip Lines for Violators of Quarantine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last month: let’s set up special tip lines to rat out our neighbors to the cops for not quarantining hard enough!

This month: defund the police! Gather for mass protests!

Like I said, their moral compass is a windsock.

Last month: let’s set up special tip lines to rat out our neighbors to the cops for not quarantining hard enough!

You apparently haven't gotten the memo yet... ya... black lives are more important than pandemics. It is imperative to allow the blacks to riot, loot, pillage and kill. That takes precedent over everything else, to the LEFT. They will NOT do ANYTHING to upset the black man... and LOSE THEIR VOTE.

THAT and hubby and I were told not to call the cops if
the local bitch SHIVS hubby (80 years old and crippled) -----by a junior officer of the court----a
"clerk" who supports sanders. "we don't want the police involved" (based on my job---there were times when I had to venture forth into the hospital ward for the criminally insane------comparatively--THEIR THOUGHT PROCESSES were.....?normal)

did someone use the magic word """VOTE""" ?
One man, one vote---another man....another vote .................. { infinity } (I don't know how to turn
an 8 and make it lie supine........

The whole thing illustrates how inconsistently unhinged Democrats have become. Two weeks ago Democrats were thanking cops for being front liners in the COVID 19 response. Two days later they want to defund, disband or even kill them. Democrats, especially their terrorist groups, antifa and BLM, have become dangerously unstable. This bullshit habit the Dems. have of making everything political has to stop.

The whole thing illustrates how inconsistently unhinged Democrats have become. Two weeks ago Democrats were thanking cops for being front liners in the COVID 19 response. Two days later they want to defund, disband or even kill them. Democrats, especially their terrorist groups, antifa and BLM, have become dangerously unstable. This bullshit habit the Dems. have of making everything political has to stop.
Demonic.

Oh are you guys recommending people shouldn't congregate because of COVID? You've already done more than your orange turd then!

Forum List

Back