A Most Excellent Speech

Good Speech, He basically promised sunshine for everyone...

Great Sales job....

Small problem... How is paying for any of it....

I can't see a budget being passed easily... So I am sorry there was a big smell of bullshit...

The speech was mostly pie in the sky.

There is no way to pay for all these promises.

No way.
Shutting down the Department of Education is enough to increase funding to the military by 10%. Gut the EPA and a few others, eliminate redundancy and waste, layoff 25% across the board, get the economy moving and the money will flow.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Gotta say, i was impressed. Trump isn't a professional politician. He's not great at the scripted teleprompter stuff. He does his best work with no script. That's when i really enjoy listening to him speak. So he kinda surprised me tonight. He delivered a solid speech. Good on em. :thup:

:lol:

I count at least 5 threads so far started by righties cheerleading for Trump's speech.

I wonder how many threads it will take until you guys actually start to believe it.

I count at least 5 threads so far started by righties cheerleading for Trump's speech.

I wonder how many threads it will take until you guys actually start to believe it.

I think you're being a bit of a butthurt wanker on this. He isn't a professional politician. The scripted teleprompter stuff isn't his strength. He does his best work unscripted. That's when he's on fire. But he delivered a solid speech tonight. Kinda surprised me.

Certainly, far fewer than it will take to believe anything that passes Democrat fingers here.

Certainly, far fewer than it will take to believe anything that passes Democrat fingers here.

I'm sure you think you got a real zinger in there, but maybe you should think about what you just said for a minute.

Good Speech, He basically promised sunshine for everyone...

Great Sales job....

Small problem... How is paying for any of it....

I can't see a budget being passed easily... So I am sorry there was a big smell of bullshit...
Do you believe he will double the debt, as Obama did? I hope not.

Predictably, the Democrats after it ran from the House like rats doused in gasoline.

Personally I though it was hilarious

So now Trump is for legalizing millions of illegals? Amazing how this works. If a Democrat would have said that Reich wingers would be shitting bricks right now--LOL

Trump's entire campaign was based on removing every illegal in this country, which is what attracted you and 99% of his supporters to him. His WALL isn't going to get built, congress will not appropriate money for a USELESS 1000 mile wall, that would have a 1000 holes and tunnels underneath it has soon as it's built. The other problem with the WALL is Indian Reservation land and private property rights.
The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels
Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

As I repeatedly told everyone throughout the primary. He was for a pathway to citizenship 3-1/2 years ago and blasted Mitt Romney for losing, citing the Republican party was too mean spirited toward illegals as the cause. You ignored that, as you have everything else about Trump.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

Not that I am against Immigration reform, but I am wondering how this is sitting with his base. This is the biggest campaign lie I have ever witnessed in my old age. That was his entire platform. Continually campaigning on kicking all illegals out of this country (while his supporters were cheering him on.) And his very first address to the nation he set his supporters butt's on fire--:blowup::blowup:

Now let's get into
GOVERNMENT SPENDING: Did we forget about the 20 trillion deficit already? His proposal is to add 10% more in military spending, while cutting foreign aid to pay for it. He's is running head strong into Mitch McConnell and several other Republicans on this who strongly disagree with this plan. I doubt that's going to get through congress.

TAX CUTS:
How do you cut taxes, increase spending and bring down the deficit--Anyone care to answer that?

OBAMACARE: They're not going to repeal and replace it. It's clear they don't even have a plan. The law has to be written & approved by both houses and then delivered to insurers by June 21st (this year) so they can write their policies for next year. Nothing is going to get done. Especially with Republicans getting at good look at their constituents in these town halls that have been kicking their ass's lately.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

th

PLANNED PARENTHOOD: Wasn't there a campaign promise to cut funding to Planned Parenthood?--LOL Well after millions of women showed up for the Woman's march the day after the inauguration I guess that changed a few of their minds--LOL
Woman's march pictures
:blowup:

Trump-RINO-2016.png

Who knows? Maybe Trump will get that other Obamacare type program passed that he proposed? Child care subsidies. With Democrats taking over both houses in 2018 he may have a real opportunity to get that done.
Details of Trump’s child-care plan

im pretty sure Maxine Waters spent the second half in the ladies room being she ate 4 large burriots and 3 diet dr peppers right before the event.
i really feel sorry for all of those women/over the years/ of whom just unfortunately had to be sitting in stalls next to Maxine Waters. There was no escape for some of them, must of been like sitting next to a pissed off liberal skunk. But I would imagine that at least 1/2 of these ladies were able to "Wipe And Run" before their potential fate worse than death.

Forum List

Back