A Most Excellent Speech

The Democrat women dressed in white were unified in protesting something. It must have been really important as I cannot recall what it is they are protesting.

Oh, here it is. They must have felt foolish after President Donald Trump spoke at length about increasing women's opportunities in starting businesses.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/01/female-democrats-wear-white-to-trump-speech-in-honor-of-suffragettes/

Yeah, their 'Protests' have gotten lamer & lamer. They're burning most rational-thinking Americans out. It's 'Trump-Hate Fatigue' now. They looked like silly dunces. But i'm sure they truly feel they're some kind of 'Heroes.' It's pretty funny.

:lol:

I count at least 5 threads so far started by righties cheerleading for Trump's speech.

I wonder how many threads it will take until you guys actually start to believe it.

Have you counted the number about...oh say Trump's taxes? I can guarantee there are more than five.

Your slip is showing.

:lol:

I count at least 5 threads so far started by righties cheerleading for Trump's speech.

I wonder how many threads it will take until you guys actually start to believe it.

Have you counted the number about...oh say Trump's taxes? I can guarantee there are more than five.

Your slip is showing.

Yeah, and the countless tired 'I Hate Trump' threads. It's usually the same couple of hater loons. They spend an entire day flooding the Board with repetitive 'I Hate Trump' gibberish. They're the last ones who should be complaining about repetitive posts.

Forum List

Back