Biden To Commute Hunter's Sentence

Keep in mind that two excellent men are either in prison or going to prison for defying fascist democrats in congress, then those same psychotic fascist democrats conspired to produce a ludicrous wrongful prosecution and conviction of the lawful president, and not to forget that congress just referred a totally evil, and corrupt Merrick Garland to his own DOJ for criminal prosecution for the exact same purported crime that those psychotic fascist democrats sent two of the above mentioned to prison for!!!

Fascist democrats are a menace to all life on earth, they must be exterminated as a political presence, they are absolutely Satanic....

I would if he was my kid. :dunno:

It's kinda all bullshit anyway, ya know? :dunno:

Hunter knows where all the bodies are buried. I could see him threatening to sing on Joe if he doesnt get his sentence commuted.

Lying Dems lie.

They will say, “A commuted sentence is not a pardon.”

They love to mince words.

Biden should pardon Trump.

Actually only those who use the gun in a crime.
Nobody does time for checking the wrong box

Nope.

Just from the Western District of Oklahoma alone.

Last edited:
meh...dog and pony show...

1718231390277.png

I would expect them to get the same sentence as Hunter
Wouldn’t you?

I don’t know, what is the percentage of people who serve prison time for that particular crime? I heard on the radio it’s like 92%. Do you think the odds of Hunter getting probation are higher or lower than the ordinary citizen getting probation ?

Forum List

Back