A multi-front war now threatens Israel after fire from Lebanon, Syria - analysis

The UN calls for many things, the sooner it calls for coalition bombing of Israeli military sites the better, we need to deliver lots more bombs to Israel, preferably inside cruise missiles.
Sorry to disturb your mental masturbation Abdul, exactly who’s going to do the bombing of Israel? Do tell us. You realize the entire Arab Muslim Sunni world that hates Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran more than anything else and comprises the vast majority of Arab Muslims in the ME is now celebrating and in support of Israel now?

Ha ha ha. So you think just because a person is born a Jew that makes them one, even though they espouse atheism or Marxism or anti Zionism.
They might think that, who the f**k are you to dictate otherwise?
Then by your estimation Karl Marx was a Jew and Charles Manson a good Christian.
Karl Marx was a Jew, look in any encyclopedia. You have no idea what you're talking about which makes you a perfect candidate for the neo-Nazi Zionist master plan.

Sorry to disturb your mental masturbation Abdul, exactly who’s going to do the bombing of Israel?
Yes we should place bets, not sure who'll be first but there plenty of potential candidates.
Do tell us. You realize the entire Arab Muslim Sunni world that hates Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran more than anything else and comprises the vast majority of Arab Muslims in the ME is now celebrating and in support of Israel now?
That's odd other Zionist Jews here keep telling me how there's a huge Arab conspiracy to exterminate all Jews; its a bit like "Jew" and "antisemite" different Jews have different views :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I would tense up if I were Israel. The Houthis, unlike Hezbollah, don't mess around.

1727020850870.png

Here some info on Ori Goldberg.

Sorry to disturb your mental masturbation Abdul, exactly who’s going to do the bombing of Israel? Do tell us. You realize the entire Arab Muslim Sunni world that hates Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran more than anything else and comprises the vast majority of Arab Muslims in the ME is now celebrating and in support of Israel now?
You've never lived in the Middle East, have you?

The Abraham Accords don't work without a Palestinian state.

You've never lived in the Middle East, have you?

The Abraham Accords don't work without a Palestinian state.
What are you blabbering, the Arab Sunnis are celebrating everytime Israel whacks a Lebanese Hezbo or Iranian regime operative. They also hate Hamas because it has turned into an arm of the Iranian Mullahs. You profess to be knowledgeable, yet are as ignorant as they come.

What are you blabbering, the Arab Sunnis are celebrating everytime Israel whacks a Lebanese Hezbo or Iranian regime operative. They also hate Hamas because it has turned into an armed of the Iranian Mullahs. You profess to be knowledgeable, yet are as ignorant as they come.
Says that dork who thinks Hajo Meyer wasn't a Jew :auiqs.jpg:

Says that dork who thinks Hajo Meyer wasn't a Jew :auiqs.jpg:
You have reading comprehension problems and in denial that all three Abrahamic faiths are Zionist, what I said was simply being born a Jew doesn’t make one a Jew. Hitler was born into a devout Catholic family, do you consider him a Christian?

What are you blabbering, the Arab Sunnis are celebrating everytime Israel whacks a Lebanese Hezbo or Iranian regime operative. They also hate Hamas because it has turned into an arm of the Iranian Mullahs. You profess to be knowledgeable, yet are as ignorant as they come.

The Saudis in particular love Lebanon. Remember Hariri.. who was assassinated by Assad?

Hamas was created by Israel. They have always hurt the Palestinians.. and were part of Israel strategy to prevent any 2 state solution.

You have reading comprehension problems and in denial that all three Abrahamic faiths are Zionist, what I said was simply being born a Jew doesn’t make one a Jew. Hitler was born into a devout Catholic family, do you consider him a Christian?
The state of Israel disagrees with you, they regard a potential immigrant as a Jew if they have evidence they were born Jew, dingbat.

As for Christianity being Zionist, this is just typical of the fantasy world Zionists live in, I bet the pigs fly too.

The Saudis in particular love Lebanon. Remember Hariri.. who was assassinated by Assad?

Hamas was created by Israel. They have always hurt the Palestinians.. and were part of Israel strategy to prevent any 2 state solution.
Blah blah blah, you keep repeating the same gibberish and exhibiting the more ignorance. The Saudi’s in particular hate Iran and Hezbollah and are now throwing parties over Israel is doing to its arch enemy and its proxies.

The state of Israel disagrees with you, they regard a potential immigrant as a Jew if they have evidence they were born Jew, dingbat.

As for Christianity being Zionist, this is just typical of the fantasy world Zionists live in.
The state of Israel has 2 million Arab Muslim and hundreds of thousands of Christian citizens that are patriots. Take a hike you are yet another liar and propagandist for Islamist terrorism.

Yes we should place bets, not sure who'll be first but there plenty of potential candidates.

That's odd other Zionist Jews here keep telling me how there's a huge Arab conspiracy to exterminate all Jews; its a bit like "Jew" and "antisemite" different Jews have different views :auiqs.jpg:
They aren't supporting Israel. The Saudi Peace initiative in 2003 guaranteed Israel's security...and provided for commercial and diplomatic relations.

Every Arab state signed on. Israel mocked it . The path is open. Israel won't ever do the right thing.

Blah blah blah, you keep repeating the same gibberish and exhibiting the more ignorance. The Saudi’s in particular hate Iran and Hezbollah and are now throwing parties over Israel is doing to its arch enemy and its proxies.
Lolol.
You're a simpleton.

Hariri had been part of the anti-Syrian opposition in Lebanon. His assassination triggered the Cedar Revolution, a popular movement which forced Syria to withdraw all its troops in Lebanon by April 2005.[1] The killing also led the United Nations to set up the Special Tribunal for Lebanon to investigate the killing. The Special Tribunal, along with an independent investigation carried out by Lebanese Brigadier General Wissam al-Hassan, found compelling evidence for the responsibility of the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah in the assassination.[2][3][4] One of the investigators, Wissam Eid, was assassinated in 2008.[5]

As for Christianity being Zionist, this is just typical of the fantasy world Zionists live in, I bet the pigs fly too.
Seems like you also know little about Christianity. The Christian messiah was never a Christian. He was a Zionist Jew who practiced Judaism and was born in Judeah aka Israel. He was fighting the Roman occupation.

The state of Israel has 2 million Arab Muslim and hundreds of thousands of Christian citizens that are patriots. Take a hike you are yet another liar and propagandist for Islamist terrorism.
Even if your claims were true, that does not show that all three Abrahamic religions are Zionist, it's more deranged made up factoids, so typical of the needy, entitled Zionists.

Seems like you also know little about Christianity. The Christian messiah was never a Christian. He was a Zionist Jew who practiced Judaism and was born in Judeah aka Israel. He was fighting the Roman occupation.
Please show me a scripture that states Jesus was a Zionist.

He couldn't of been a Zionist, he spoke too intelligently.

Forum List

Back