🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Muslim hero and coward Jews

I know what EVIL the MUSLIMS did in France. I know what evil the Nazis did in France, the face of fascism hasn't changed too much. Muslims and Nazis blame JEWS for their own faults.

So true.

and that's why the term Islamo-Nazi has been coined.

getting back to OP------anyone interested---google ahmed merabet ------the "heroic cop"----he was cop on bicycle
in the neighborhood------Iranian in origin-----the sunni terrorist pigs saw him-----he fell to the ground and begged
them not to kill him so they shot him in the head. Poor guy---Shiite murdered by sunnis in France.

France saw a few extremist terrorists this week, and a hero Muslim police officer give his life in an attempt to stop them.
Meanwhile, the Jews ran away.

Editor of Britain s Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing Paris Daily Mail Online

'Every single French Jew I know has left Paris': Editor of Britain's Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing terror-hit French capital

Too bad the four Jews murdered by your Muslim hero couldn't run away .

France saw a few extremist terrorists this week, and a hero Muslim police officer give his life in an attempt to stop them.

Editor of Britain s Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing Paris Daily Mail Online

'Every single French Jew I know has left Paris': Editor of Britain's Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing terror-hit French capital

A very interesting factoid of history is-----the MAFIA was developed in Sicily-----in response to occupation by muslims of that Island To understand islam-----watch
the "GODFATHER" series in its entirety. Another
interesting factoid of history is-----Arabia was once a culturally diverse land--------then islam happened and
every civilized person LEFT (or was murdered)

The Muslim hero didn't kill anyone, but tried to help everyone.

I know what EVIL the MUSLIMS did in France. I know what evil the Nazis did in France, the face of fascism hasn't changed too much. Muslims and Nazis blame JEWS for their own faults.

So true.

getting back to OP------anyone interested---google ahmed merabet ------the "heroic cop"----he was cop on bicycle
in the neighborhood------Iranian in origin-----the sunni terrorist pigs saw him-----he fell to the ground and begged
them not to kill him so they shot him in the head. Poor guy---Shiite murdered by sunnis in France.

So true.

You daft fucker.
This hero was fighting the bastards, injured, but then shot in the head.
Your stupid hatred won't allow you to see this man tried to help everyone, and gave his life.
Fuck off.

So true.

So true.

You daft fucker.
Your stupid hatred won't allow you to see this man tried to help everyone, and gave his life.
Fuck off.

how do you know? he was a muslim and muslims murdered him-------that is all that is known about the
situation. It wasn't jews who murdered him----muslims
murdered him just as muslims murdered jews---they
also murdered Christians and ----other muslims for the
glory of the lump of filth---muhummad al kanzeer

how do you know he wasn't IN on the "MURDER OF
MUHUMMAD" operation?

So true.

So true.

You daft fucker.
Fuck off.
Look at your thread title to see hatred asshole. The only cowards in this situation are the dead Islamic scum who murdered innocent people. What does the cop have to do with Jews? Why are they cowards ?

You epitomize the problem with Islam today. Your savage brethren just murdered 16 totally innocent people in the name of your filthy barbaric religion and its terrorist prophet, and this is all you have to say?

The more you animals point your fingers towards the Jews, the more the true nature of a Islam and its followers become evident.

mein-koran-adolf-muhammad.jpg

Oh, so you focus only on the one Muslim that was killed, but the Charlie Hebdo staff who stood in the face of Islamofacist animals death threats continued to practice their free speech rights aren't heroes?

I am still confused as to what makes the muslim cop a "HERO"?----he had a job and went to work that day------he was just
another victim of muslim filth-----no "hero"

that is all that is known about the
situation. It wasn't jews who murdered him----muslims

No - the full story of the murder is on record.
How he attacked the extremists, even though they were far more heavily armed, was wounded, them murdered by the bastards.
You are fucking stupid.

I am still confused as to what makes the muslim cop a "HERO"?----he had a job and went to work that day------he was just
another victim of muslim filth-----no "hero"

Only in your tiny mind.
In fact, he tried to stop these extremists, whilst the Jews ran away.
Both are on record, the latter being recorded by a Jewish newspaper,

Oh, so you focus only on the one Muslim that was killed, but the Charlie Hebdo staff who stood in the face of Islamofacist animals death threats continued to practice their free speech rights aren't heroes?

Yo mean the shit stirring bastard extremist that deliberately caused trouble?
Much as I condemn the attacks without reservation, these silly twat cartoonists were deliberately insulting people in an attempt to sow hate.

You epitomize the problem with Islam today. Your savage brethren just murdered 16 totally innocent people in the name of your filthy barbaric religion and its terrorist prophet, and this is all you have to say?

Read the piece - a Jew said it, not me.
I simply linked to the cowardice the Jew told us about.
Take it up with him.

cowards? FUCK YOU. They should have left France after your friends butchered them in the Toulouse school, many months ago. There is no cowardice in leaving bloodbath Europe to let the people suffucate with the Islamic tornado they brush under the rug.

The Jews come back home to Israel, where they belong.

The coward ones are those who hide behind PC bullshit in fear of Islam.

The cop wasn't a brave Muslim, he was a brave man, period. His religion didn't matter, he put the people first. Could have been a Christian, or a Jewish, or a Muslim or Buddhist cop, it would have been the same. The devoted Muslims in the story here are those who shot him, typically giving a crap about the possibility they just shot dead a creation of Allah. Yeah, that's brave.

Forum List

Back