A Mutually Agreeable Solution for Both Sides in the Ukraine War.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

I'm posting the link because it's demanded, and not necessarily a solution.

The only possibility is a mutually agreeable solution for both sides. But when I say 'both sides', I'm saying both America and Russia, for the sake of this conversation. That doesn't inclued the Ukraine in which the sentiments of the population are divided.

And so both sides will have to be able to call it a win for them that can be sold to their side as a win. That simply has to be a Ukraine that is neither allied with America or allied with Russia, but will become a demilitarized UN protectorate or something close to that status.

There's no other solution, simply because neither side, America or Russia, is going to accept defeat.

We all should be able to start entertaining the idea of a peaceful conclusion to this war. The M.A.D. factor makes anything else unthinkable.

And then there is going to be hope for the future as all large and powerful nuclear armed countries come to accept that aggression against other smaller countries is no longer possible.

Comments? Ideas?

Keeping in mind that to continue to fight an armchair war is futile efforts.

The only possibility is a mutually agreeable solution for both sides. But when I say 'both sides', I'm saying both America and Russia, for the sake of this conversation. That doesn't inclued the Ukraine in which the sentiments of the population are divided.

And so both sides will have to be able to call it a win for them that can be sold to their side as a win. That simply has to be a Ukraine that is neither allied with America or allied with Russia, but will become a demilitarized UN protectorate or something close to that status.

There's no other solution, simply because neither side, America or Russia, is going to accept defeat.

We all should be able to start entertaining the idea of a peaceful conclusion to this war. The M.A.D. factor makes anything else unthinkable.

And then there is going to be hope for the future as all large and powerful nuclear armed countries come to accept that aggression against other smaller countries is no longer possible.

Comments? Ideas?

Nope, Pooty wants it back, and by God, he will have it. That is going to be the end result. The West will wring humanitarian concerns out of Potty, and call it a day, a victory. But in essence, Pooty will have Ukraine, end of story.

Nope, Pooty wants it back, and by God, he will have it. That is going to be the end result. The West will wring humanitarian concerns out of Potty, and call it a day, a victory. But in essence, Pooty will have Ukraine, end of story.
America is able to do much better than the loss you suggest, and will. The only sticking point is in America having some way t call it a victory or a draw.

America can call it a win if the war is stopped, based on the creation of it's feigned humanitarian concerns.

America will not accept a conclusion that appears to be it's loss. Even with Vietnam, which was a loss for America, it's politically spun as a victory or at least a draw.

It’s almost as if the US government and NATO want war with Russia.
No, the US or Russia don't want war with each other. That which they want is clearly evident now. And it's available for both sides with no egg on either side's face.

The solution is as close as America telling Zelensky how to ask for peace and them America allowing it to happen.

Comments? Ideas?

Why should Ukraine agree to that? Russia invaded. It has no right to any part of Ukraine or to impose any of its absurd demands on Ukraine. The only just resolution is for Russia to get the hell out of Ukraine. It should also pay war reparations and its leaders should go to prison.

No, the US or Russia don't want war with each other. That which they want is clearly evident now. And it's available for both sides with no egg on either side's face.

The solution is as close as America telling Zelensky how to ask for peace and them America allowing it to happen.
Only a douchebag says it doesn't matter what Ukraine wants.

Putin ain't quitten. Unless Russians force it.

And most likely the Russians are not capable of overrunning all of western Ukraine ... so long as the West arms the Ukranians who want to fight. My guess is the Russians will quit first.

Putin ain't quitten. Unless Russians force it.

And most likely the Russians are not capable of overrunning all of western Ukraine ... so long as the West arms the Ukranians who want to fight. My guess is the Russians will quit first.
They were in Afghanistan for 8 years before they gave up.

Comments? Ideas?

As long as we aren’t in it. We are already winning. Let’s keep it that way.

Only a douchebag says it doesn't matter what Ukraine wants.
Nobody is suggesting that. Part of Ukraine wants an alliance with Russia and part of it wants an alliance with America.

I'm not going to argue the point with a pissant but I suspect the sides are somewhat equal in Ukrainian minds. Possibly even more slanted toward Russia!

There's quite ample evidence of America stealing a democratic election from the Ukrainian people twice!

Sadly, no debate is possible between me and a pissant. My rules!

Comments? Ideas?

Fuck the globalist Nazi left.

As long as we aren’t in it. We are already winning. Let’s keep it that way.
That's the plan!
That's how some Americans blow the cover!
You've introduced the next level for the discussion! That is, regardless of the outcome, America has won.

Nobody is suggesting that. Part of Ukraine wants an alliance with Russia and part of it wants an alliance with America.
Yes, you suggested exactly that.

I'm not going to argue the point with a pissant but I suspect the sides are somewhat equal in Ukrainian minds. Possibly even more slanted toward Russia!

There's quite ample evidence of America stealing a democratic election from the Ukrainian people twice!

Sadly, no debate is possible between me and a pissant. My rules!

No debate is possible with someone who lacks the capacity to commit logic. You aren't even capable of realizing when you have lost.

Your claims aren't just wrong. They are despicable.

the FJB administration is already blaming Putins war for raising gas and other things, does anyone honestly think they want the war to end when they can so easily blame Putin for whatever they want?

Lol. Not a chance. This whole thing looks more and more like a set up by the oligarchs in the west. They were all warned decades ago not to push NATO to Russia’s borders. Putin has warned for ten years, no NATO in Ukraine or Georgia. The west persisted. So, likely the oligarchs wanted war. The Ukrainian people will die, but oligarchs don’t care. They’re psychopaths.

Lol. Not a chance. This whole thing looks more and more like a set up by the oligarchs in the west. They were all warned decades ago not to push NATO to Russia’s borders. Putin has warned for ten years, no NATO in Ukraine or Georgia. The west persisted. So, likely the oligarchs wanted war. The Ukrainian people will die, but oligarchs don’t care. They’re psychopaths.
But the Baltics are in Nato because Putin threatened them. Had Putin been agreeable to Russia being an non-aligned state with trade with China, the West and anyone else agreeable, the world would be more peaceful, and Finland, the Baltics, Poland would not be spending 2%plus on defense. Hungary and Romania are on Putin's "list" as well.

There are people who oppose Russian aggression but who also don't think the US (or Israel) should use their military to take territory for geopolitical and econ gains.

This was a long time coming, and I'm just beyond grateful that Biden beat Trump before Putin did it. If Trump won, the Ukraine would be pacified into the Russian Empire right now.

What a weird paternal take on the situation. Also implies a fantastical idea of the abilities of the UN.

Forum List

Back