A new amazon patent stops you from checking prices online while you shop in a physical store

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A new Amazon patent stops you from checking prices online while you shop in a physical store

Amazon has been granted a patent designed to stop you from visiting a shop to buy something, but then looking for a cheaper version online while you're there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you see you are in a " forced " situation where you will have no control, and don't think Oh well I can go to another store. Here is your first problem with that sooner or later Amazon will either take over many grocers via buying them out and or other stores will pick up the same technology.

Yet you asses claim Trump is the dictator, with so many who have no understanding of CORPORATE CONTROL" and how they control our society you will forever be victims of sucker hood.

These companies glamorize how great something is , but fail to tell the public how it is going to control you.

This is another form of " rise of the robots" and goes right over the heads of the trendy liberal morons.

A new Amazon patent stops you from checking prices online while you shop in a physical store

Amazon has been granted a patent designed to stop you from visiting a shop to buy something, but then looking for a cheaper version online while you're there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you see you are in a " forced " situation where you will have no control, and don't think Oh well I can go to another store. Here is your first problem with that sooner or later Amazon will either take over many grocers via buying them out and or other stores will pick up the same technology.

Yet you asses claim Trump is the dictator, with so many who have no understanding of CORPORATE CONTROL" and how they control our society you will forever be victims of sucker hood.

These companies glamorize how great something is , but fail to tell the public how it is going to control you.

This is another form of " rise of the robots" and goes right over the heads of the trendy liberal morons.

But Jeff Bezos is far FAR FARRRRRR left and holds the leash of the California ruling fascists, particularly Jerry Brown. He is a good guy who wants only the best for his slaves, I mean the public...

Only if you use their store wifi. Get ready to see that kind of thing from all internet and cell providers if conservatives succeed in killing net neutrality.

If you'd read the article, it says Amazon's patent is defensive, there to prevent stores from creating a similar system that would stop someone from checking the price at Amazon.

But like Blackflag said, Net Neutrality laws would prevent such censorship in any case. And yet conservatives hate those laws. Most conservatives seem to be begging for corporate censorship and total control of their lives. Apparently, they love big government control, as long as a corporation is effectively the government.

If you'd read the article, it says Amazon's patent is defensive, there to prevent stores from creating a similar system that would stop someone from checking the price at Amazon.

But like Blackflag said, Net Neutrality laws would prevent such censorship in any case. And yet conservatives hate those laws. Most conservatives seem to be begging for corporate censorship and total control of their lives. Apparently, they love big government control, as long as a corporation is effectively the government.

It is not conservatives who hate net neutrality. I am a conservative and I support net neutrality. It is the Chamber of Commerce conservatives who support this. It is interesting that Trump claims to be a populist yet he helps big business screw ordinary Americans.

It is not conservatives who hate net neutrality. I am a conservative and I support net neutrality. It is the Chamber of Commerce conservatives who support this. It is interesting that Trump claims to be a populist yet he helps big business screw ordinary Americans.

No you see this was all implemented way before Trump, Trump is trying to UNDO it all as your MSM got you people thinking the total opposite g.d. stop listening to MSM BS!

There are more and more brick and mortar stores blocking LTE so you can't comparison shop.

Umm, I think some of you are a little confused.

Amazon filed this patent defensively - to prevent anyone else from making such a device.

Amazon doesn't have any brick and mortar stores. They're an online retailer only.

No you see this was all implemented way before Trump, Trump is trying to UNDO it all as your MSM got you people thinking the total opposite g.d. stop listening to MSM BS!

Trump doesn't support net neutrality, he's ending it.

Bezos and Amazon have done more damage to the retail industry in this country than Walmart could have ever hoped of doing.

Bezos and Amazon have done more damage to the retail industry in this country than Walmart could have ever hoped of doing.
You can't undo the internet. Brick and mortar was bound to suffer. Adapt or die.

Forum List

Back