A new generation of L.A. Satanists finds community in blasphemous times

8c216c53-c6c3-4e06-b67f-43faeb859f72.png

06acca0f-23b3-4473-bd79-1b0e54974a53.png

Chelsea Clinton Denies Devil Worship After Tweets to Church of Satan
I was wondering about that. Think the Clintons sold their soul to the devil so Hillary would be president. Lol, boy that didn't turn out so good.

It's almost hard for me to believe that there are still people who can be riled up by "Satanists".
It's hard for me to believe someone could say they are a satanist and not be embarrassed.

:lol:

Well, we all have different standards for embarrassment, don't we?

I'd be a lot more embarrassed if the only self-image I could define myself by is pseudo-fascist trolling on message boards.
I never claimed to be a fascist.

Of course not. You only play one on TV.
I'm not a fascist at all. I assume you think Pinochet was a fascist or something...you'd be wrong if you do.

It's adorable how hard you're trying.

It's hard for me to believe someone could say they are a satanist and not be embarrassed.

I'd be a lot more embarrassed if the only self-image I could define myself by is pseudo-fascist trolling on message boards.

I'm not a fascist at all. I assume you think Pinochet was a fascist or something...you'd be wrong if you do.

Trust me, if I actually were a fascist...I'd have no issue admitting it. The one thing you can't claim about me, is that I am dishonest.

Do ya'll get that most of these Satanists are just trolling you, right?

You do realize that satanic cults like to rape children when they get into it deep enough.
like ALISTER CROWLEY.........................

You know that whole "Satanic ritual abuse" moral panic was based entirely on bullshit, right?

No you just live in the closet and deny actual events, and you obviously know NOTHING about ALISTER CROWLEY either.
Those who are not in touch with their sixth sense and only see what's in their face have un repairable closed minds and one track thinking.

there are forces that are greater than your pathetic peon beings will ever have or be.

Forces of shit most ass clowns don't have and that's what makes you all the same.

Trust me, if I actually were a fascist...I'd have no issue admitting it. The one thing you can't claim about me, is that I am dishonest.

You're not getting it.

I don't give a flying fuck whether you consider yourself a fascist or not. You can make up whatever distinctions you want.

You are trying so hard to be controversial, and get a rise out of people - and I can't help but see that as pathetic.

You do realize that satanic cults like to rape children when they get into it deep enough.

You know that whole "Satanic ritual abuse" moral panic was based entirely on bullshit, right?

No you just live in the closet and deny actual events, and you obviously know NOTHING about ALISTER CROWLEY either.
Those who are not in touch with their sixth sense and only see what's in their face have un repairable closed minds and one track thinking.

there are forces that are greater than your pathetic peon beings will ever have or be.

Forces of shit most ass clowns don't have and that's what makes you all the same.

Let me guess - you know all about Aleister Crowley, because you read some bullshit on "EndTimesHeadlines", or some other bonkers conspiracy site - and you believed it, because you're that much of a sucker.

I learned a long time ago that it's really not worth challenging your delusions. At this point, all there is to do is laugh at them.

Go give yourself a history lesson

Crowley's lifestyle was absolutely shocking in the era in which he lived. Besides his interest in the occult, he was sexually promiscuous with both genders (at a time when homosexuality was still illegal in Britain), frequented prostitutes, was vocally defiant against Christianity and Victorian and post-Victorian prudishness toward sexual subjects, and was a drug addict.

Aleister Crowley: The Wickedest Man in the World

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're not getting it.

I don't give a flying fuck whether you consider yourself a fascist or not. You can make up whatever distinctions you want.

You are trying so hard to be controversial, and get a rise out of people - and I can't help but see that as pathetic.
I don't have to make up anything, I actually know what fascism is.

I don't have to try hard to rile people up, that part is easy.

Crowley's lifestyle was absolutely shocking in the era in which he lived. Besides his interest in the occult, he was sexually promiscuous with both genders (at a time when homosexuality was still illegal in Britain), frequented prostitutes, was vocally defiant against Christianity and Victorian and post-Victorian prudishness toward sexual subjects, and was a drug addict.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, we all know that Crowley was a hedonist.

What do you think that proves, exactly?

Some of it was, some of it wasn't.

No, it was all bullshit. Every single little bit of it was bullshit.
Wrong.

You're not getting it.

I don't have to make up anything, I actually know what fascism is.

I don't have to try hard to rile people up, that part is easy.

Whatever you say.

People that look up to him are probably just as twisted as he was, if not more so.

People who have never been around these satanist whackos have no clue the type of wicked crap that they have in their spirits. then when one of those satanist goes off the deep end and slaughters someone else they are like 'well I wonder why they did that'.

Some of it was, some of it wasn't.

No, it was all bullshit. Every single little bit of it was bullshit.
Wrong.

Feel free to give us an example of a "true" part of the satanic ritual abuse moral panic.

People that look up to him are probably just as twisted as he was, if not more so.

As are people who look up to Pinochet. But that's the whole point, isn't it?

If anything, you should understand Crowley people - because they're trying to do exactly the same thing as you - shock people and get a rise out of them.

Forum List

Back