A new low for the once GOP

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The dishonesty of the Republican Leadership reaches a new low this month as H. of Rep. Republicans go on a full court press to manipulate the American Voters while ensuring those they truly represent, the Health Care Providers, of their loyalty.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press."

House GOP plans anti-Washington push in August - Yahoo! Finance

The dishonesty of the Republican Leadership reaches a new low this month as H. of Rep. Republicans go on a full court press to manipulate the American Voters while ensuring those they truly represent, the Health Care Providers, of their loyalty.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press."

Obamacare: it's so great Congress is exempting itself from it!

"We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" -- Democrats

Some animals are more equal than others

• Banned

Obamacare: it's so great Congress is exempting itself from it!

"We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" -- Democrats

Some animals are more equal than others

I knew you would respond with, "I know you are but what am I".

Did you ever complete the third grade?

See, the problem isn't that ObamaCare is an Epic Fail, it's the GOP.

Rdeanitis, there is no cure, you can only laugh at the inflicted

• Banned
"Leaders of both parties typically offer "talking points" to lawmakers heading into congressional recesses, when they mingle with constituent groups back home. The GOP's colorful document, first reported by Roll Call, is full of ideas for promoting and conducting such events.

"Make sure to use a camera on a tripod" for a "YouTube Live Roundtable," it says. Also, "wear a hard hat" and "post a creative Vine video" after visiting a local energy-production plant.

"When touring a college, the kit advises, "take a photo outside of the stadium, arena, or famous spot on campus wearing the school's colors or team gear to promote on social media."

"The kit suggests ways to attract, limit or ban news reporters. "Invite select local press," to a college visit, it says, but invite "all local media" to a hospital tour.

From: House GOP plans anti-Washington push in August - Yahoo! Finance

images

"Obama: Lord, Savior, Daddy. Praise be his holy name"

OP,

You are complaining about the GOP having closed door meeting on healthcare after all the closed door meetings Obama and the Democrats had on it when forcing and bribing it's passage, using tactics which violated the rules of Congress?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Why do you find this incredulous and out of the ordinary? The AMA is the strongest lobby in Washington. They buy the left as well as the right. A while back the NEA was second, but I'm not sure if t hey still are. Those are the doctors' and teachers' UNIONS!

Both of those UNIONS command the morning in DC and the US. Ever wonder why education in America sucks?

Last edited:
images

"Obama: Lord, Savior, Daddy. Praise be his holy name"

I'm being stalked! Lucky for me both CrusaderFrank and Stephanie have the intelligence of a stalk of celery.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press." The focus should be "the negative effects of ObamaCare and the House Republican plan to dismantle it," the document says.

Finally, it adds: "Make sure there is room for cameras in the back."

Link:

Closing off meetings to the press and public is perfectly okey-dokey for these libbies as long as it's Obama doing it. What a transparent Administration.

:lmao:

OP,

You are complaining about the GOP having closed door meeting on healthcare after all the closed door meetings Obama and the Democrats had on it when forcing and bribing it's passage, using tactics which violated the rules of Congress?

Like I said; Hypocrite, thy name is Democrat.

HUH?

The liberal Democratics in Congress were FULLY transparent!

They TOLD us that we would find out what's in the law only after "we" passed it.

And that's partly right.

We are finding out.

and the more we learn, the less the people like it.

Too bad Congresscritters don't know what a bill SAYS before they vote on it.

Too bad we the people keep putting such abject pathetic mindless voids into Congress.

This thread sure brought out the loony right, I guess they are all happy members of the once GOP.

So, all of those above echoing each other believe the subterfuge inherent in the handout exposed in the OP is good for America and is no big deal.

For those with open minds I'll post the OP again since I'm well aware that the echo chamber always floods a thread they fear with idiotgrams.

I take your assessment with a grain of salt since you don't care one whit about the dishonesty of the Democrat Leadership. Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back