A new low for the once GOP

OP,

You are complaining about the GOP having closed door meeting on healthcare after all the closed door meetings Obama and the Democrats had on it when forcing and bribing it's passage, using tactics which violated the rules of Congress?

Yup.
Ol Wry kinda sorta forgot all the arm twisting, bribing and threatening the Dem leadership had to do to get that POS bill passed.

Wry also kinda sorta forgot that the whole thing was done behind closed doors by the most transparant administration in history.

Wry also kinda sorta forgot that the Reps were kept out of the whole thing.

Wry aslo kinda sorta forgot all those clogged phone lines to DC from constituents to their reps and senators to NOT PASS that POS bill.

Oh wait. I forgot. It was Dems doing it. Its okay. Never mind.

Last edited:
This thread sure brought out the loony right, I guess they are all happy members of the once GOP.

So, all of those above echoing each other believe the subterfuge inherent in the handout exposed in the OP is good for America and is no big deal.

For those with open minds I'll post the OP again since I'm well aware that the echo chamber always floods a thread they fear with idiotgrams.

House GOP plans anti-Washington push in August - Yahoo! Finance

Doubling down on stupid? Good show.:cuckoo:

LOLberal theology is a matter of FAITH, baby:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

The OP is not all about Obamacare. It's about a collective effort by the GOP to effect a dishonest strategy with dishonest tactics. Obvious to anyone who read the link, however, one can not expect the willfully ignorant to do so.

I'm pleased that so many have viewed the link and suspect most of those understand the significance of such subterfuge; only the usual partisan hacks feel the need to reply and deflect with comments an average third grader would be embarrassed to post.

Time for us to take the new puppy to the vet. I'll check back in an hour or so to read more 'sagacious' comments

Last edited:
This thread sure brought out the loony right, I guess they are all happy members of the once GOP.

So, all of those above echoing each other believe the subterfuge inherent in the handout exposed in the OP is good for America and is no big deal.

For those with open minds I'll post the OP again since I'm well aware that the echo chamber always floods a thread they fear with idiotgrams.

Throwing your fishing line in the same barrel and expecting different results? Perhaps YOU could open your mind and listen to those responding.

The dishonesty of the Republican Leadership reaches a new low this month as H. of Rep. Republicans go on a full court press to manipulate the American Voters while ensuring those they truly represent, the Health Care Providers, of their loyalty.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press."

Obamacare: it's so great Congress is exempting itself from it!

"We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" -- Democrats

Some animals are more equal than others

I knew you would respond with, "I know you are but what am I".

Did you ever complete the third grade?

Of course. That's how everyone knows your full of crap

images

"Obama: Lord, Savior, Daddy. Praise be his holy name"

I'm being stalked! Lucky for me both CrusaderFrank and Stephanie have the intelligence of a stalk of celery.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press." The focus should be "the negative effects of ObamaCare and the House Republican plan to dismantle it," the document says.

Finally, it adds: "Make sure there is room for cameras in the back."

Link:

my dear, don't flatter yourself...you are being stalked only in your paranoid mind

images

"Obama: Lord, Savior, Daddy. Praise be his holy name"

I'm being stalked! Lucky for me both CrusaderFrank and Stephanie have the intelligence of a stalk of celery.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press." The focus should be "the negative effects of ObamaCare and the House Republican plan to dismantle it," the document says.

Link:

my dear, don't flatter yourself...you are being stalked only in your paranoid mind

Mea culpa. I forget some people are a little slow on the uptake. Here, just for you:

I'm being stalked! Lucky for me both CrusaderFrank and Stephanie have the intelligence of a stalk of celery (This is humor, and good humor always has a ring of truth to it)

Wry has Rdeanitis

Here's how it works

Topic: Any

Rdeanitis sufferers immediately assume the Republicans hate or are against the above.

Rdeanitis, there's no cure, but its a riot enjoying the misery of people suffering with it

I'm still trying to figure out what is dishonest.

Really? Did you read the link (it's not very long)?

Maybe the word Subterfuge [an artifice or expedient used to evade a rule, escape a consequence, hide something] confused you?

BTW, an artifice is "a clever trick or stratagem; a cunning, crafty device or expedient; wile" which is dishonest.

The dishonesty of the Republican Leadership reaches a new low this month as H. of Rep. Republicans go on a full court press to manipulate the American Voters while ensuring those they truly represent, the Health Care Providers, of their loyalty.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press."

No they aren't.

Congress and an Exemption from ?Obamacare?? | FactCheck.org
Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?

A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1. But reportedly there is concern about whether federal contributions to premiums can continue without a change.

No they aren't.

Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?

A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1. But reportedly there is concern about whether federal contributions to premiums can continue without a change.

Stupid fuck, they're changing the rules on the fly so that Congress is not subject to the law

Obama Fluffers never get it right

The OP is not all about Obamacare. It's about a collective effort by the GOP to effect a dishonest strategy with dishonest tactics. Obvious to anyone who read the link, however, one can not expect the willfully ignorant to do so.

I'm pleased that so many have viewed the link and suspect most of those understand the significance of such subterfuge; only the usual partisan hacks feel the need to reply and deflect with comments an average third grader would be embarrassed to post.

Time for us to take the new puppy to the vet. I'll check back in an hour or so to read more 'sagacious' comments

With such low quality and uniformed editorials, you should probably just put your puppy to sleep.

Link:

Mea culpa. I forget some people are a little slow on the uptake. Here, just for you:

I'm being stalked! Lucky for me both CrusaderFrank and Stephanie have the intelligence of a stalk of celery (This is humor, and good humor always has a ring of truth to it)

naaa, it's as stupid the second time around...don't break your arm patting yourself on the back over it

No they aren't.

Stupid fuck, they're changing the rules on the fly so that Congress is not subject to the law

Obama Fluffers never get it right

Post who they are and a link so that others may be as enlightened (sarcasm alert) as you.

You calling anyone a "stupid fuck" is an example projection. In my effort to help your efforts at self improvement see:

"Projection is a defense mechanism that involves taking your own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people." Sadly for you Frank, nearly all of your posts are a product of projection. Seek counseling.

Forum List

Back