A new low for the once GOP

When "moderators" not only take sides, but do so with a fair degree of factual inaccuracy, it might be a god idea to exclude them.

CNN is a disgrace (Candy Crowley) and NBC has a problem with its own in terms of journalistic integrity. Just ask Richard Jewell or George Zimmerman.

Does it bother you that Stephanie and CrusaderFrank sit on your side of the aisle?

Hard questions are always considered biased by the person on 'the stand'. As the man said, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Besides, all well trained pols restate the question to suit their answer and then 'answer' the question.

Some real journalists won't be fooled and keep asking.

Of course Katie Couric, on CBS, asked some really biased questions about Sarah Palin's reading habits. Right? So, I get your drift.

it should bother people that asses like you are their side...but the Democrat party is full of those

I get it Democrats ... Asses .. , thanks for the laugh Stephanie. :lol:

The dishonesty of the Republican Leadership reaches a new low this month as H. of Rep. Republicans go on a full court press to manipulate the American Voters while ensuring those they truly represent, the Health Care Providers, of their loyalty.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press."

House GOP plans anti-Washington push in August - Yahoo! Finance

Obamacare: it's so great Congress is exempting itself from it!

"We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" -- Democrats

Some animals are more equal than others

Want to name a few things that they have NOT exempted themselves from?

Uh...here's one. Up until "60 Minutes" exposed them, they were exempt from being charged for insider trading, which they gleefully indulged in.

Take your cherry picker someplace else.

Now, for the curious (of course Stephanie and CrusaderFrank as well as others willfully ignorant) another bit of subterfuge from the RNC:

RNC threatens to shut out CNN and NBC from presidential debate partnerships

Efforts to censor the news is not surprising, many of us remember VP Agnew's attacks on the Press (gee, whatever happened to his political career?) and how the Smother's Brothers got banned.

Of courses this effort has a hidden agenda. If the MSM is denied to participate in GOP Presidential Debates, who will ask the hard questions? Glen Beck? Sarah Palin? Or if they will be candidates (LOL) maybe Fox News will provide a Fair and Balanced list of questions?

When "moderators" not only take sides, but do so with a fair degree of factual inaccuracy, it might be a god idea to exclude them.

CNN is a disgrace (Candy Crowley) and NBC has a problem with its own in terms of journalistic integrity. Just ask Richard Jewell or George Zimmerman.

Does it bother you that Stephanie and CrusaderFrank sit on your side of the aisle?

Hard questions are always considered biased by the person on 'the stand'. As the man said, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Besides, all well trained pols restate the question to suit their answer and then 'answer' the question.

Of course Katie Couric, on CBS, asked some really biased questions about Sarah Palin's reading habits. Right? So, I get your drift.

Now Im a journalist?

LOL

Rdeanitis, it's time for a Telethon

The unbiased press really vetted Obama. Wow Grueling

All those tough questions, like "How awesome is it to be Barack Obama?"

The dishonesty of the Republican Leadership reaches a new low this month as H. of Rep. Republicans go on a full court press to manipulate the American Voters while ensuring those they truly represent, the Health Care Providers, of their loyalty.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press."

Uh...here's one. Up until "60 Minutes" exposed them, they were exempt from being charged for insider trading, which they gleefully indulged in.

Topic: Here

You: Distracted by shiny metal objects

See the problem?

As an independent voter, it can be very difficult to stand in the middle as both parties do incredibly stupid things. These 30 some Republican votes to kill Obamacare, (The Affordable Care Act) absolutely takes the cake. Democrats won this one, and the U. S. Supreme Court backed them up ~ including Chief Justice John Roberts, of the Supreme Court, a conservative Republican.

This is why Americans have had it with politicians, in this case it is Republicans being obstructionis. The funny, (ha, ha part of it) is that Republican governors are lining up to sign up for The Affordable Care Act because it is the only way they can provide their States with needed health care while balancing their State budget.

map_exchange_medicaid.png

The yellow are the ones to watch, by no State action, Federal exchanges will be set up. States-rights Republican governors are creating
a national health system, exactly the opposite of what the Republican Party says they want. Makes absolutely no sense to me.​

Last edited:

As an independent voter, it can be very difficult to stand in the middle as both parties do incredibly stupid things. These 30 some Republican votes to kill Obamacare, (The Affordable Care Act) absolutely takes the cake. Democrats won this one, and the U. S. Supreme Court backed them up ~ John Roberts, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and a conservative Republican backed the legislation.

This is why Americans have had it with politicians, especially Republicans, they are being obstructionist. The funny, (ha, ha part of it?) is the Republican governors are lining up to sign up for The Affordable Care Act because it is the only way they can provide their States with needed health care while balancing their State budget.

Objection your honor! the fact that Republicans are being obstructionists is their only redeeming quality right now, after all do you really want these clowns getting on the same page with the morons on the Democratic side of the aisle and passing even more egregious affronts to our liberty into law? After all, if you want to know how to make any problem worse, ask the U.S. Congress.

See the problem?

So you think insider trading exemption for Congress was a shiny metal object?
Answer the question. Don't just mouth cliches.

Can you read above a 5th grade level? Here:

Congress Isn't Supposed to Be Above the Law

Congress Isn?t Supposed to Be Above the Law: Stephen L. Carter - Bloomberg

Now Im a journalist?

LOL

Rdeanitis, it's time for a Telethon

The unbiased press really vetted Obama. Wow Grueling

All those tough questions, like "How awesome is it to be Barack Obama?"

One of the less sycophantic "reporters": Mr. President, PRAISE JESUS! It is very good to be allowed to be anywhere near your GREATNESS. If I might be so bold, I beg you to permit me to ask you a question.

Mr. Soetoro: You have our leave.

One of the less sycophantic "reporters": Can you describe for me and the audience what it is like to be as great as you are?

Mr. Soetoro: No.

One of the less sycophantic "reporters": Is there anything you might care to add to that, Mr. President?

Mr. Soetoro: Yes. I want you to imagine the creation of the singularity from which the Big Bang came at the pre-dawn of time and space itself.

One of the less sycophantic "reporters": Yes, sir.

Mr. Soetoro: Don't interrupt me.

One of the less sycophantic "reporters": Yes sir. I mean, I'm very sorry Mr. President. It will not happen again.

Mr. Soetoro: Ok. Think of all the power and majesty and the enormous unfathomable potential of that instant in "time."

One of the less sycophantic "reporters": {Afraid to verbalize his assent, he nods his head vigorously, instead.}

Mr. Soetoro: That comes close to beginning to describe for you and the your audience the magnificence of my every waking moment. Leave us now.

Shows your ignorance of the scriptures. Christ frequently called out liars and hypocrites. Something you've repeatedly demonstrated in this thread and others.

Prove I have! Or be known as a liar.

I have. Multiple times. As have countless other people.

But if it means so much to you all i need to is point out that you can't provide any evidence of Republican deception in your articles (making you a liar) and you have completely dismissed Democrats doing worse (making you a hypocrite) and that's just this thread. You, however, do one of these in just about every thread you post in.

Because no matter how much you might like to pretend, there is no deception in meeting behind closed doors with anyone. Especially when you don't know the content of what's being discussed. You obviously didn't understand what the talking points required. Try reading the link slowly, you might then understand.
And BTW, if you don't want to be called out on your character flaws, you probably shouldn't be attacking others for theirs. That's a bit hypocritical too.

I have no duty to criticize the Democrats, many on your side of the aisle do daily; I have always acknowledged I'm a registered Democrat. Posting articles which suggest the GOP is dishonest is fair game on a political message board (I could accuse you for never calling out conservatives). So, stop being a hypocrite.

Any idiot can post their opinions punctuated by calling those who hold opinions which differ from their own libtards, dumbocrats, commies, Marxists or a number of other pejoratives. I simply post my opinion, framed by some evidence and call out fools, liars and assholes for what they are, as you now know.

A video about the OP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNzRjqSYKBA]Possibly worst taekwondo martial arts demo ever - YouTube[/ame]

See the problem?

So you think insider trading exemption for Congress was a shiny metal object?
Answer the question. Don't just mouth cliches.

Can you read above a 5th grade level? Here:

Congress Isn't Supposed to Be Above the Law

Congress Isn?t Supposed to Be Above the Law: Stephen L. Carter - Bloomberg

it amazes me those tards still get to do it after that 60 minute piece and the POTUS signed it. Was never a fan of term limits but enough is enough.

House GOP plans anti-Washington push in August

House Republicans will campaign against Washington this summer, promoting accomplishments

See Link below.

Watch the parrots (aka the Echo Chamber) post, post after post, the talking points issued by the RNC and broadcast on Fox News and AM Radio.

Last edited:

As an independent voter, it can be very difficult to stand in the middle as both parties do incredibly stupid things. These 30 some Republican votes to kill Obamacare, (The Affordable Care Act) absolutely takes the cake. Democrats won this one, and the U. S. Supreme Court backed them up ~ John Roberts, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and a conservative Republican backed the legislation.

This is why Americans have had it with politicians, especially Republicans, they are being obstructionist. The funny, (ha, ha part of it?) is the Republican governors are lining up to sign up for The Affordable Care Act because it is the only way they can provide their States with needed health care while balancing their State budget.

Objection your honor! the fact that Republicans are being obstructionists is their only redeeming quality right now, after all do you really want these clowns getting on the same page with the morons on the Democratic side of the aisle and passing even more egregious affronts to our liberty into law? After all, if you want to know how to make any problem worse, ask the U.S. Congress.

I respect your post. I am unhappy that as the nation screamed "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs" starting in 2008 while health care became the national priority. As I have watched The Affordable Care Act unfold there are things I like. 1). Forcing insurance companies to cut their premiums. 2). Removing per-existing conditions as a reason to deny insurance coverage. 3). Allowing young people to remain on their parent's insurance longer. 4). In the end I believe their will be cost savings. Medical care in the United States is the highest cost in the world according to the World Health Organization, yet our quality of care ranks 17 among all nations. Time to clip the corporate greed from health care costs.

But, after all is said and done, it is a reason offered by conservatives that won me over. Why should I have to pay for inidgent in the pricy emergency room? They either come up with their own insurance or they go without medical care. Obamacare comes damn close to doing that with a reasonable compromise. Health insurance is a requirement or you will be fined. The U. S. Supreme Court has upheld this idea.

As a businessperson, I believe a good decision is based upon the best facts available at the time. Conservative or Liberal ideology who cares? Fix it. Make it work, and The Affordable Care Act does just that.

Have you ever gone to the ER and waited for hours while all the freeloaders in front of you are serviced before you can present the insurance card you have worked and paid for? The experience will open your eyes.

5D4.gif

Last edited:

Yes they should be carried live on C-SPAN like the Obamacare negotiations were.

It's the freaking duty of congress to be the checks and balances of government. It's dishonest of the radical left to suggest that the Constitutional duty of congress is dishonest.

well sure because they already get great government healthcare

Forum List

Back