A new low for the once GOP

The dishonesty of the Republican Leadership reaches a new low this month as H. of Rep. Republicans go on a full court press to manipulate the American Voters while ensuring those they truly represent, the Health Care Providers, of their loyalty.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press."

House GOP plans anti-Washington push in August - Yahoo! Finance

mmmmm slapnutz, one word - obamacare - now tell me who really is owned by the healthcare providers. never was there a more obvious and blantant sell out to a special interest as obamacare.

Clearly you must have a solution to the problems of health care in America before the ACA and now ideas on how to solve those in the new law. Why not lay it out for all of us to see?

The solution is simple. Get government out of the health care industry. Allow the Free market to influence prices. Allow people to be responsible for their health instead of trying to outsource that responsibility to bureaucrats that have no clue what's in our best interests.

It's simply amazing that you on the left want the government involved in every single solitary health issue in our lives except when it comes to the protection of a child.

lol oh god this is why you are a moron. We are in the position we are in because of the free market.
Saying free market isnt a end all to be all answer that will surely fix everything.

The reality is you want private business in charge of your healthcare over government because in your mind you think everything government is basically bad.

your answer is amateur at best.

a closed door meeting...no way,I mean seriously? this is the complaint? ...we are only 6 months into obamas second term and this is it? ... man, the counter punching has reached....wait for it.......a new low..:lol:

but hey the gop?

Yeaa!!!! New... NEw ...NEW LOW...

no I mean really?a new low, how about a not quite so new, slightly used low? :eusa_eh:....?

I thought after the last mindless inane hypocritical rant , we couldn't go any lower? :eusa_shifty:

but can we go lower? inquiring minds want to know.

:rolleyes:

I suggest a three point solution:

1. Read the Link

2. Consider replacing all reference to the GOP (Republican Party) and replace same with Democratic Party.

3. Then, consider the transparency of what the leadership of the party has proposed.

a closed door meeting...no way,I mean seriously? this is the complaint? ...we are only 6 months into obamas second term and this is it? ... man, the counter punching has reached....wait for it.......a new low..:lol:

but hey the gop?

no I mean really?a new low, how about a not quite so new, slightly used low? :eusa_eh:....?

I thought after the last mindless inane hypocritical rant , we couldn't go any lower? :eusa_shifty:

Crazy isn't it? This administration is stonewalling the investigation of at least a dozen scandals and it's the Republicans who are at a new low by having a closed door meeting.

List the "scandals"

Thank you in advance for responding and giving a detailed and non biased explanation of what the scandal is, who is responsible and evidence of wrong doing.

but hey the gop?

Crazy isn't it? This administration is stonewalling the investigation of at least a dozen scandals and it's the Republicans who are at a new low by having a closed door meeting.

I wrote a post in boothes cdz thread on this, his not going to the political forum....

this is sorta the same, this is what passes for outrage now...

remember cindy sheehan? Wheres the wall to wall, all get out coverage? .... the mom of that seal? shes still waiting....she doesn't rate?
Holder smoke screening congress re: the Rosen affidavit?
IRS IG reiterating it was con grps and con grps only? the Chief counsel, 1 of only 2 direct obama appointees giving orders to put the con paperwork into what amounts to a closed feedback loop......?

and the gop has a closed door meeting? really? seriously? ...:lol:

get used to it..only the hacks are pretty much left now, and I mean the bottom of the barrel defend it and everything hacks....no shame either, like Rdeans on steroids....look above at wrys post. He needs to be told what the scandals are becasue the media has not filled his head lately as they drop coverage and lower their collective voices......

its actually, depressing...I am not sure I can last 3 and half more years of this, seriously.......:eusa_shifty:

but hey the gop?

1. Read the Link

2. Consider replacing all reference to the GOP (Republican Party) and replace same with Democratic Party.

3. Then, consider the transparency of what the leadership of the party has proposed.

answer MY question- can we go any lower?

yes-

no-

:badgrin:

The dishonesty of the Republican Leadership reaches a new low this month as H. of Rep. Republicans go on a full court press to manipulate the American Voters while ensuring those they truly represent, the Health Care Providers, of their loyalty.

"A House member's meeting with health care providers "should be closed press," the kit says. A public meeting about health care, however, "should be 100 percent open to the press."

House GOP plans anti-Washington push in August - Yahoo! Finance

Wasn't it obama that said the aca debate would be on the internet for everyone to see? How did that work out? Look in the mirror before you make acusations.

I don't recall Obama stating so, but, if so he was spot on. The issue of health care reform (or left as it was) should be debated in the public arena, and what is more public than the Internet.
I think he said the whole debate would be on c span. He also promised to have the most transparent administration in history. I bet you still believe him.

The solution is simple. Get government out of the health care industry. Allow the Free market to influence prices. Allow people to be responsible for their health instead of trying to outsource that responsibility to bureaucrats that have no clue what's in our best interests.

Because that won't work. The insurance industry is in business to earn profits, not to pay claims.

It's simply amazing that you on the left want the government involved in every single solitary health issue in our lives except when it comes to the protection of a child.

That's not true. Again, why lie?

It's completely true. And you wonder why you are known as one of the biggest liars on this board?

The free market is the best system. After all, it did create the greatest health care system in the world. The problem is the government has been eliminating the free market in the health care system for decades. And we wonder why it's crap now. the government makes it worse and then proclaims that they have the solution to make it better, just give them control. And of course, their solutions make it even worse than they originally made it.

People are going to die because of you statists and your propaganda. Do you know how to kill a million people? You lie to them. You certainly have that down pat.

:eusa_hand: link(s)? :eusa_whistle:

g1YhCN9.jpg

Clearly you must have a solution to the problems of health care in America before the ACA and now ideas on how to solve those in the new law. Why not lay it out for all of us to see?

lol oh god this is why you are a moron. We are in the position we are in because of the free market.
Saying free market isnt a end all to be all answer that will surely fix everything.

The reality is you want private business in charge of your healthcare over government because in your mind you think everything government is basically bad.

No we are in the problem we are in because government has interfered in the free market and made people and doctors unaccountable to the costs. Getting government out would put the power back in the hands of individuals. They are free to determine their health care.

What happens if individuals are free to determine what insurance they buy or if they buy insurance? What happens if individuals make decisions on their health care rather than relying on third parties like their employer or the government. They end up determining their own fates. No need to rely on the decisions of others. You determine your own fate.

That is the solution, not the problem. The more unaccountable you make individuals in the process, which is precisely what the government is doing, the more you are going to have problems.

No we are in the problem we are in because government has interfered in the free market and made people and doctors unaccountable to the costs. Getting government out would put the power back in the hands of individuals. They are free to determine their health care.

What happens if individuals are free to determine what insurance they buy or if they buy insurance? What happens if individuals make decisions on their health care rather than relying on third parties like their employer or the government. They end up determining their own fates. No need to rely on the decisions of others. You determine your own fate.

That is the solution, not the problem. The more unaccountable you make individuals in the process, which is precisely what the government is doing, the more you are going to have problems.

um i am still able to choose my insurance. You wont see me defending the mandate, i disagree with that part. I didnt like it in Mass when Romrom got it passed and i dont like it now.

regardless of that issue the idea ( again ) that the free market will right the ship is moronic. Let me explain something to you as if you are a child.

Total free market or even a majority free market is bad. A total government or majority government powered market is bad. They will end up eating themselves and we will/would have crashes like the wall street one more often.

This is the stupidity of people like you who scream free markets as if its a magic pill that will solve things. You've drank the kool-aid and it made you drunk .

we have higher prices because of the free market system. Why do you think a lot of people go overseas for things? its cheaper. If your free market idea was really sound, we would have the cheapest rates because thats what the people want, but when you are in insurance to "make money" then you don't get cheaper rates.

But you can't change people like you who feel making money is the best way to go.

but hey the gop?

List the "scandals"

Thank you in advance for responding and giving a detailed and non biased explanation of what the scandal is, who is responsible and evidence of wrong doing.

Let's think:

Benghazi
Fast and Furious
IRS
EPA
NSA
Solyndra
Dept of Energy
Dept of Justice (Separate from F&F)
Arms Trafficking to Libya & Syria
GSA
Aid to Egypt despite law against giving aide after coup
DHS

There is a scandal in every single one of those departments. Some like the DOJ have multiple scandals.

But i suppose they are all phoney. Pay no attention to the smoke. There is nothing there. Right?

Yet we are supposed to be outraged over a closed door meeting.

Have I mentioned you are a hypocrite lately?

It amazes me how smart liberals claim to be, but they are stupid to the point to believe all of obama's lies. Then are ignorant to the point to defend them. Go figure.

List the "scandals"

Let's think:

Benghazi
Fast and Furious
IRS
EPA
NSA
Solyndra
Dept of Energy
GSA
DHS

There is a scandal in every single one of those departments. Some like the DOJ have multiple scandals.

But i suppose they are all phoney. Pay no attention to the smoke. There is nothing there. Right?

forgot the FEC;)

:lol:

but hey the gop?

1. Read the Link

answer MY question- can we go any lower?

yes-

no-

:badgrin:

Of course. The GOP could go lower. Much as some on this message board do. Some even rely on emoticons 'cause they aren't capable of writing real, substantive posts.

List the "scandals"

Let's think:

Benghazi
Fast and Furious
IRS
EPA
NSA
Solyndra
Dept of Energy
GSA
DHS

forgot the FEC;)

:lol:

Thanks so much for a thoughtful and comprehensive response.

Have you considered going on stage? America Has Talent needs a parrot act, all you need is to get Limbaugh or Hannity to be your front man and build you a perch.

Um, Obama used the IRS to boost his reelection.

Yeah, those darn republicans...grrrrrr

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXj1KoAokgY]Epic Fails Compilation | Best Of June 2013 | - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't it obama that said the aca debate would be on the internet for everyone to see? How did that work out? Look in the mirror before you make acusations.

I don't recall Obama stating so, but, if so he was spot on. The issue of health care reform (or left as it was) should be debated in the public arena, and what is more public than the Internet.
I think he said the whole debate would be on c span. He also promised to have the most transparent administration in history. I bet you still believe him.

I believe this:

"Inconsistencies of opinion, arising from changes of circumstances, are often justifiable."
Daniel Webster

Having worked as a deputy, a supervisor and as a manager and an administrator I know the truth of Daniel Webster's comment. I believe Obama meant what he said as a candidate, and I understand why his perspective changed when he assumed new duties.

Last edited:

List the "scandals"

Let's think:

Benghazi
Fast and Furious
IRS
EPA
NSA
Solyndra
Dept of Energy
GSA
DHS

Of course you have called me a hypocrite, and I have pointed out what a phony Christian you are. Have you read this commandment:

You shall not bear false witness .

I believe this:

"Inconsistencies of opinion, arising from changes of circumstances, are often justifiable."
Daniel Webster

Having worked as a deputy, a supervisor and as a manager and an administrator I know the truth of Daniel Webster's comment. I believe he meant what he said as a candidate, and I understand why his perspective changed when he assumed new duties.

LOL

Yeah, Poor old Obama. He HAD to lie. Had to Bush made him. Right, Freddo?

Also apparently Val Jarrett was President during the Benghazi attack

That's why Obama won't disclose anything about that night

Impeach Obama

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum List

Back