A new low for the once GOP

Sorry-Well done, but when your costs go up by 15% while the country's go up by 100%, you were due. This has little to do with O-care, and O-Care will be your best friend for years to come.

Last edited:
Sorry-Well done, but when your costs go up by 15% while the country's go up by 100%, you were due. This has little to do with O-care, and O-Care will be your best friend for years to come.

You're a f*cking moron. The countries costs didn't go up by 100% mine did. The service I paid into willingly has increased by 150% and obiecare caused that. Why the f*ck would I think this sh*t law is my best friend?

images

"Obama: Lord, Savior, Daddy. Praise be his holy name"

Damn I hate you obama worshipers. Look dude...he is not a God. Please get your nose out if his ass.

Obama can't force congress to go on c-Span. Just the most transparent ever...

BTW, everything you know about O-care is total BS, none of your horrors ever happened or will...

So my deductable went from 2k to 5k for no reason at all, my rates jumped 10%. Not obiecare's problem...except that obiecare caused it. Other than that it never happened.

That has nothing to do with Obamacare, dupe- prices doubled just under W. The prices rise will slow under O-care in the future. Doctors, hospitals, and insurers have been screwing us for years. No more. Or at least less.

I see how it works. Obama takes credit for the slower increase in prices because of the lousy economy, but still blames the lousy economy on Bush.

Gotta love the dem saps.

Because you're a brainwashed functional idiot, and as Pelosi meant- you'll find out.

Yep I'm finding out. Finding out Pelosi and people like you that follow her are morons. I don't get to live on your fantasy side of the bubble. I'm the one that has to pay for it.

See, the country's health costs doubled over the 8 years of Bush, and now yours have. Are you getting the connection yet? lol

^ FrancoTug urgently hopes that there is a hint of a thought buried somewhere in the bowels of that random collection of keystrokes.

Lord knows: FrancoTug can't quite construct a coherent sentence.

Forum List

Back