A new report finds that air pollution is killing people at a faster rate than that of smoking, car crashes, and HIV/AIDS

Where the F do you get that energy jobs are 100% subisidized? Link if you please. And if you think subsidizing private employment is Marxist, you need to crack open your textbooks again (or actually go buy some)
crick wants a link?

crick you seen me post enough to know that a link just proves you have no brain

Sander's green energy proposed jobs are paid through the $100 trillion dollars they state they will spend. And of course, as everyone knows if the government says it costs $10 it will cost $100.

$1000 trillion dollars and you think Green Energy is not subsidized

crick wants a link?

crick you seen me post enough to know that a link just proves you have no brain

Sander's green energy proposed jobs are paid through the $100 trillion dollars they state they will spend. And of course, as everyone knows if the government says it costs $10 it will cost $100.

$1000 trillion dollars and you think Green Energy is not subsidized
I googled "is clean energy subsidized" and I got about 20 sites all saying that the government subsidizes ALL energy projects.

What I was questioning was your assertion that they were subsidized 100%. And your low opinion of links just shows that your assertions are generally untrustworthy.

Forum List

Back