A new Trump ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I believe he is making an important speech today in somewhere called Tulsa.

This could see a significant change in the Trump approach.

As of this morning the US has the most deaths from the virus. Millions of Americans are unemployed even ahead of a second wave. Unrest has seen the army on the streets and a former flunky has published a book which exposes the idiocy of Donny. If Bolton had given evidence instead of signing a book deal then Donny would be an ex president. Even his court appointees have rejected his cruelty against Gays and infants.

Not all of it is Donnys fault but the shambolic management of all of these problems has exposed his complete lack of talent.

So I think that this master tactician will have reflected on his awful polling numbers and look to stem the tide of shitness that threatens to drown him.

Starting today we will see an end to lies and a start to honesty, integrity and humility. I think we will see a more human and caring side to the great man. No more petty personal squabbling with the press or pandering to narrow partisan interests. Ugliness is out and inspiration fills the void.

We will see a more Presidential persona. A man of vision reaching out to all Americans and calling for a better, kinder Nation that everybody has a stake in rebuilding. Soothing words to ease the pain of grieving Americans.

No more obsessive narcissism, plenty more elder statesman. The Father of the Nation leading its people on to the sunlit uplands where everyman is your brother and every American can live their life in harmony with their neighbour even if they are gay or black.

Its time for the real Donny to reveal himself and the intrinsic personal values that saw him get involved in saving the nation from the excesses of that Kenyan/Muslim twat.

Get your popcorn ready and enjoy the ride. #maga

As of this morning the US has the most deaths from the virus. Millions of Americans are unemployed even ahead of a second wave. Unrest has seen the army on the streets and a former flunky has published a book which exposes the idiocy of Donny. If Bolton had given evidence instead of signing a book deal then Donny would be an ex president. Even his court appointees have rejected his cruelty against Gays and infants.

Not all of it is Donnys fault but the shambolic management of all of these problems has exposed his complete lack of talent.

So I think that this master tactician will have reflected on his awful polling numbers and look to stem the tide of shitness that threatens to drown him.

Starting today we will see an end to lies and a start to honesty, integrity and humility. I think we will see a more human and caring side to the great man. No more petty personal squabbling with the press or pandering to narrow partisan interests. Ugliness is out and inspiration fills the void.

We will see a more Presidential persona. A man of vision reaching out to all Americans and calling for a better, kinder Nation that everybody has a stake in rebuilding. Soothing words to ease the pain of grieving Americans.

No more obsessive narcissism, plenty more elder statesman. The Father of the Nation leading its people on to the sunlit uplands where everyman is your brother and every American can live their life in harmony with their neighbour even if they are gay or black.

Its time for the real Donny to reveal himself and the intrinsic personal values that saw him get involved in saving the nation from the excesses of that Kenyan/Muslim twat.

Important? No. Anticipated by the blobbers because it's the first hate-fest in quite a while? Yes

Important? No. Anticipated by the blobbers because it's the first hate-fest in quite a while? Yes
I see it as a turning point for Trump and America. The inner Donny will shine through and the sun will shine from sea to shiny sea.

I see it as a turning point for Trump and America. The inner Donny will shine through and the sun will shine from sea to shiny sea.

Ok.

"The Great Man?"
He doesn't know the difference between Finland & Russia and encourages his people to inject disinfectant!
Men in white coats should be paying the lune a visit!
Great Man - My Arse!

Yeah, it's gonna be another embarrassing string of fourth-grade level self-aggrandizement while the masses hoot 'n holler 'n stuff.

Probably a standard MAGA rally amped up by about 50% or so.

It's a dark time, but we'll get past it.
Maybe.

But maybe not,

Is looking more likely.

Yeah, it's gonna be another embarrassing string of fourth-grade level self-aggrandizement while the masses hoot 'n holler 'n stuff.

Maybe.

But maybe not,

Is looking more likely.

You will certainly get over president Trump exercising his free speech rights. If you are not a bitch you will get over the fact that he is the best president in history and wins the upcoming election.

Care4all, is it normal to you that Mac bitches more than a screechy woman?

Maybe.

But maybe not,

Is looking more likely.

You will certainly get over president Trump exercising his free speech rights. If you are not a bitch you will get over the fact that he is the best president in history and wins the upcoming election.

Care4all, is it normal to you that Mac bitches more than a screechy woman?
Norman,

I wish you would wake up from this wicked spell, that you are under....

DJT is the worst president our nation has ever had to suffer through. He's a destroyer of America and American values and American greatness.....

He's a divider.... United we stand, divided we fall.... And boy oh boy have we fallen in to the depths of the abyss with his lead.

He's a chronic, or pathological liar.... his natural language, is Lies not English.
This trait, has destroyed our Nation, from within....

He's a man of lawlessness, the one described in the Bible... crooked to his very core, and if the Republican minions in the Senate don't do something to stop him....don't do their jobs, this nation is doomed to destruction.

Hope you trumpets are happy....You got the destruction you wanted and assisted in the facilitating of the collapse of your Nation... a nation of laws, not men.

Why are you so concerned about what our President does?
Europe has just as many Wuhan virus cases and deaths as the US. Funny you don’t start any threads about the leaders of Europe and their management of the virus.

Forum List

Back