🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A new united world religion?

are you okay with it?

• Do you understand what it is, yes and I like the idea?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you understand what it is, no and I don't like the idea?

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I could care less one way or another.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It looks like a way to give power over an unelected officials.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Totally against it as it represents a Revelation beast.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It could be a means for the NWO & UN to get their toe in the door to eliminate Liberty.

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Looking at all the information about the united religions brings a lot of questions to my mind.

Blending the God's is an article that describes a portion of what is happening.
Blending of the Gods - The United Religions Initiative Global Charter Signing | John Ankerberg Show

The New Living Bible translation which gives government as the ultimate authority came out in 1997.

The signing of the agreement by some religions happened in 2013. I'll have to find that video to share here. Mormons, Evangelicals and many others were not a part of this agreement. I came across some information late last night and tried to do a whois to find the owner of the website but was denied acess. It took awhile but the final jest of it was that the push is coming from the EU pushing for the Euro as the ultimate authority.
the one world religion will luciferianism (satan worship) do some research that is what the oines running this world adhere too

Looking at all the information about the united religions brings a lot of questions to my mind.

Blending of the Gods - The United Religions Initiative Global Charter Signing | John Ankerberg Show

The New Living Bible translation which gives government as the ultimate authority came out in 1997.

The signing of the agreement by some religions happened in 2013. I'll have to find that video to share here. Mormons, Evangelicals and many others were not a part of this agreement. I came across some information late last night and tried to do a whois to find the owner of the website but was denied acess. It took awhile but the final jest of it was that the push is coming from the EU pushing for the Euro as the ultimate authority.
the one world religion will luciferianism (satan worship) do some research that is what the oines running this world adhere too

daisy-----I do love you---- I do agree that the ONE WORLD RELIGION program is
very dangerous. but-----you got writing problems. Not "final jest" << that means
"last joke" you meant "final gist" another but not limited to error is "adhere too"
<<< that means "also adhere"-----you meant "the idea to which they adhere"
IMHO----there is a dangerous program that is galvanized by some jerk named
BIN TALAL ----and maybe SOROS and supported by jerks like Hillary and Kerry---
and (sorry catholic folks) and maybe even il papa frances----that seeks to transform
the whole world into a single giant caliphate/reich-------it is HORRIFIC

It will be a lot easier, once there are only about 100 religious people left on the planet.
There have always been a few who believed that.

It will be a lot easier, once there are only about 100 religious people left on the planet.
Not going to happen for as long as there are people there will be ones who seek to understand the spirit within them.

And maybe there will only be 100 of them. That still satisfies your existential statement. But it is a fact that people are trending away from religion.
You are a linear thinker in a cyclical universe.

No, thank you.

2013_10_02_Rosenberg_GurRebbe_ph_Image1.jpg

There have always been a few who believed that.

believe what? ONE WORLD RELIGION? right----Christians and Muslims. In the pre-islam/Christian era------Alexander the 'great' kinda has a one world concept-------in the roman empire pre-Christian era---
ROME had a one world idea------and that was eventually POURED into Christianity------etc etc----
communism, Nazism etc etc

very dangerous. but-----you got writing problems. Not "final jest" << that means
"last joke" you meant "final gist" another but not limited to error is "adhere too"
and (sorry catholic folks) and maybe even il papa frances----that seeks to transform
yes i do know this been researching it for over 35 years thier religion is luciferianism

yes i do know this been researching it for over 35 years thier religion is luciferianism
oh btw iu am extremely dyslexic i mix my words all the time

Forum List

Back