🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A new united world religion?

are you okay with it?

• Do you understand what it is, yes and I like the idea?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you understand what it is, no and I don't like the idea?

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I could care less one way or another.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • It looks like a way to give power over an unelected officials.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Totally against it as it represents a Revelation beast.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It could be a means for the NWO & UN to get their toe in the door to eliminate Liberty.

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Looking at all the information about the united religions brings a lot of questions to my mind.

Blending the God's is an article that describes a portion of what is happening.
Blending of the Gods - The United Religions Initiative Global Charter Signing | John Ankerberg Show

The New Living Bible translation which gives government as the ultimate authority came out in 1997.

The signing of the agreement by some religions happened in 2013. I'll have to find that video to share here. Mormons, Evangelicals and many others were not a part of this agreement. I came across some information late last night and tried to do a whois to find the owner of the website but was denied acess. It took awhile but the final jest of it was that the push is coming from the EU pushing for the Euro as the ultimate authority.

It will be a lot easier, once there are only about 100 religious people left on the planet.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
The key is to align likeminded people together.
Use the religions to organize people by their affiliations and "tribal language"

Then mediate between the key leaders or reps with each group.
Resolve conflicts with those who BELIEVE in "restorative justice"
(ie invoking the centralizing authority of Christ Jesus to
resolve conflicts, heal relations, and reunite people in agreement on universal TRUTH)
then allow THOSE leaders and reps to bring all THEIR tribal members into the same agreement!

So FFI it is a SHORTCUT.
Once you get the elders or the servants agreeing,
then all the other followers will align in groups.

In orchestras, this is like organizing the "section leaders"
who rehearse and get each musician and part in harmony with each other,
then you put all the sections together to complete the symphony.

Yes, when you practice you split up into smaller groups
to perfect each section and person's part they play.

But the point is not to get rid of any instrument or section playing poorly or out of tune,
but to ensure they are ARE EACH playing the right part at the right time in tune and in harmony and sync with the others.

We do have to agree that the goal is to perform a complete symphony
using all the parts and instruments as written. Cutting parts out of the score
isn't going to solve problems, but make them worse, because the
symphony isn't complete without all the parts designed to play in harmony.

Looking at all the information about the united religions brings a lot of questions to my mind.

Blending of the Gods - The United Religions Initiative Global Charter Signing | John Ankerberg Show

The New Living Bible translation which gives government as the ultimate authority came out in 1997.

The signing of the agreement by some religions happened in 2013. I'll have to find that video to share here. Mormons, Evangelicals and many others were not a part of this agreement. I came across some information late last night and tried to do a whois to find the owner of the website but was denied acess. It took awhile but the final jest of it was that the push is coming from the EU pushing for the Euro as the ultimate authority.

It will be a lot easier, once there are only about 100 religious people left on the planet.
Not going to happen for as long as there are people there will be ones who seek to understand the spirit within them.

And maybe there will only be 100 of them. That still satisfies your existential statement. But it is a fact that people are trending away from religion.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
Use the religions to organize people by their affiliations and "tribal language"

resolve conflicts, heal relations, and reunite people in agreement on universal TRUTH)
then allow THOSE leaders and reps to bring all THEIR tribal members into the same agreement!

So FFI it is a SHORTCUT.

But the point is not to get rid of any instrument or section playing poorly or out of tune,
but to ensure they are ARE EACH playing the right part at the right time in tune and in harmony and sync with the others.

Interesting idea, no doubt. But I dont understand how you are going to get over the dogmatic hurdles.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana

So FFI it is a SHORTCUT.

Interesting idea, no doubt. But I dont understand how you are going to get over the dogmatic hurdles.
Actually more and more are looking for truth about the spirit within them but many of the churches have fallen away or behind as they were being used for anything but teaching about God's spirit within them. That has happened throughout history too.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana

So FFI it is a SHORTCUT.

Actually more and more are looking for truth about the spirit within them but many of the churches have fallen away or behind as they were being used for anything but teaching about God's spirit within them. That has happened throughout history too.

More and more are looking, eh? By what measure do you come about this knowledge? Do share. I predict you just made that up. But you are free to correct me.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana

So FFI it is a SHORTCUT.

More and more are looking, eh? By what measure do you come about this knowledge? Do share. I predict you just made that up. But you are free to correct me.
Without eyes to see or ears to hear why would I waste my time with you and your nonsense? I see no benefit in doing such. Open your eyes and take a look into yourself and around you and you may see it for your self.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana

So FFI it is a SHORTCUT.

Without eyes to see or ears to hear why would I waste my time with you and your nonsense? I see no benefit in doing such. Open your eyes and take a look into yourself and around you and you may see it for your self.

Oh, thank you for the amazing advice, Shaman. Just look into myself, and I will "understand". Just look around, and I will understand even more! Amazing! I never thought of looking around.

You magical thinkers kind of HAVE to adopt this goofy position, dont you? You have no good arguments or evidence at your disposal. So you are left to soothe yourself by telling yourself that anyone who does not adopt your bronze age religion "just has no eyes or ears". Fascinating. Hindus probably say the same thing. How do we tell who is right? We can't, because it's all nonsense.

I have never read anywhere Rodishi forcing her religion or her belief system on anyone. Ever. It's becoming clear you are simply trolling Rodishi. It's jackasses like you that make any type of conversation impossible.

I have never read anywhere Rodishi forcing her religion or her belief system on anyone. Ever. It's becoming clear you are simply trolling Rodishi. It's jackasses like you that make any type of conversation impossible.
I did not say or imply that she was trying to force it on me or anyone. Not sure where you get that. And she made a claim...I asked for some sort of reasoning or evidence (as a rational adult in a discussion would typically provide WITHOUT being asked)...the response was that I have no eyes or ears, so why bother? If that is your idea of conversation, then you can keep it.

No, allow me to correct you both: She doesnt want conversation or discussion. She wants to dictate authoritative, magical claims, unchallenged. In other words, the opposite of discussion.

Last edited:
I did not say or imply that she was trying to force it on me or anyone. Not sure where you get that. And she made a claim...I asked for some sort of reasoning or evidence (as a rational adult in a discussion aould typically provide WITHOUT being asked)...the response was that I have no eyes or ears, so why bother? If that is your idea of conversation, then you can keep it.

No, allow me to correct you both: She doesnt want conversation or discussion. She wants to dictate authoritative, magical claims, unchallenged. In other words, the opposite of discussion.
Take note: This is you being a prick--

That is you instigating an argument and you attempt to flip the script. Nobody missed it. You hijacked the thread as well.

I did not say or imply that she was trying to force it on me or anyone. Not sure where you get that. And she made a claim...I asked for some sort of reasoning or evidence (as a rational adult in a discussion aould typically provide WITHOUT being asked)...the response was that I have no eyes or ears, so why bother? If that is your idea of conversation, then you can keep it.

That is you instigating an argument and you attempt to flip the script. Nobody missed it.

How DARE I instigate an argument and not be a nodding sycophant, right? What do I think this is? Some sort of open forum for free exchange of ideas? The idea of a united world religion is absurd, IMO.

You are highlighting a big difference between religious fantasy and actual, hard-earned empirical knowledge:

Those possessing that hard earned, empirical knowledge INVITE challenges to their knowledge and beliefs. They take all comers. But those in possession of religious fantasy try to paint any challenges as motovated by hate or personal distaste for the believer. Now why is that? Just kidding, we all know why.

That is you instigating an argument and you attempt to flip the script. Nobody missed it.

How DARE I instigate an argument and not be a nodding sycophant, right? What do I think this is? Some sort of open forum for free exchange of ideas? The idea of a united world religion is absurd, IMO.

You are highlighting a big difference between religious fantasy and actual, hard-earned empirical knowledge:

Those possessing that hard earned, empirical knowledge INVITE challenges to their knowledge and beliefs. They take all comers. But those in possession of religious fantasy try to paint any challenges as motovated by hate or personal distaste for the believer. Now why is that? Just kidding, we all know why.

That's your justification for derailing a thread? You know nothing. You cannot prove there will only be about 100, in as much, as she can't prove there will be more.

The concept of a new united world religion is the topic and more specifically motivated by the UN. It's unfortunate that you couldn't manage that.

If people are looking for true religion, they wont turn to this.

True religion isn't man made. It's revealed from Heaven. The principles are revealed by the Holy Spirit to individuals who humbly seek the truth.

The Lord has already restored His Church. He has restored His Priesthood and the keys of the Kingdom. This is the last dispensation of the Gospel before the Second Coming. The Dispensation of the Fulness of Time when all things, truths, and people will be gatherer together.

Its merely a troll that I have already ignored previously Disir as it is not worth taking the time to have a discussion with. Not sure what its gig is but I know I am not all that interested in playing its games either. Could be just someone desiring to fish for information that it is to lazy to seek on its own for all I know and I am not here to do someone else's homework for them.

Couldn't possibly be because your posts are oozing with hate could it?

Forum List

Back