A.O.C's next campaign slogan? We have to eat the babies

It was a troll: Lyndon LaRouche PAC on Twitter :laugh:

But AOC's response made the troller's point that we're dealing with insane people.

The silence of acceptance was most telling.
And there it is. Once you Trumpniks realized that you had been duped, you attack AOCs response. So predictable.
How dare anyone comment upon a Democrats response to eating babies.

Thanks for the classic fascist response.

Nothing like staged theatrics at a town hall meeting.
That was not staged, you crazy loons proved you lost your minds. When you ran around in pussy hat's, just because you lost an election. Lol, staged.
A protester who called for Americans to 'eat the babies' to fight climate change at AOC's town hall was revealed as a member of a pro-Trump fringe group
Lol, we have another one of you loons running around saying we are gonna have to eat humans to save the earth. No, your party owns this insanity.

So, without exception, every single piss-guzzling Trumptard here fell hard for the Trump cult fraudster.

That's right, every single Trumptard here was dumber than dogshit, and was so very proud to say so.

Trumptards, take a look a yourselves. Why were you so easily fooled by this scam? Why are you so easily fooled by every scam?

Why? It's because your cult has trained you to be cult imbeciles.

There's a reason that Trumptard conspiracy blogs are plastered with scam ads, and liberal blogs aren't. Only one side is easy prey for scammers.

Wrong.

Very appropriate for the venue and audience present. I also think it was a troll performance.
And we are now at step 4.

Step 1....Look at that horrible AOC, she wants to eat babies!

(it was a Larouche troll in the audience)

Step 2....Larouche trolls are really Democrats!

(no, actually that group supports trump)

Step 3....Well, even if it was fake, it's real enough!

(and where do you get that, besides from Rush L.?)

Step 4...It was an outstanding troll performance.....we approve!

(and there we go)

If you can get even 5% of voters to fall for something like this, it's a success.

The narrative for these people will become, AOC's Green Deal includes recycling fetuses. She then has to spend the time trying to scrub the internet of such foolishness, and time on the campaign trail denying it.

I despise this bitch, so for someone like me, this is funnier than shit.

I think I'd pass on the wings at the buffet table for this event.

Clearly, the woman is disturbed or has drunk the kool-aid to the very bottom of the pitcher. Trying to associate all Democrats with this pitiable woman is wrong.

We sure are a long ways from from what I recall as a child. Now its "Don't eat the babies" and it used to be "Don't eat the daisies".

All the crazies sat there with blank faces. No one gasped, no one grimaced...they just sat there. But then, when you're already killing your own babies by the millions a year, and you've framed this as a "woman's right to choose"....I mean what's next really?

This woman was clearly disturbed, but no more disturbed than teh Right Wing Nutter who claims that God caused 9/11 because of abortion.

Here we have JoeB, possibly the weirdest poster proclaiming that Democrat AOC supporter is "disturbed".

Doesn't get any better than this folks! :)

An interesting take on Joe, if not inaccurate. And things do get better than this, meaty. Way fucking better than you and all the USMB Trumpniks that follow that shallow Orange Glow in the Oval Office.

Hmmm, no. If you enjoy the butthurt of snowflakes, prigs and babyeaters, it cannot possibly get better than this.

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety, biddable fool and supporter of Trumpism, i.e. fascist supporter.

It was a troll: Lyndon LaRouche PAC on Twitter :laugh:

But AOC's response made the troller's point that we're dealing with insane people.

The silence of acceptance was most telling.
And there it is. Once you Trumpniks realized that you had been duped, you attack AOCs response. So predictable.
How dare anyone comment upon a Democrats response to eating babies.

Thanks for the classic fascist response.

Idiot-gram ^^^

(f)ascism is trumpism and there is not doubt the author of this post which has no substance in relation to reality, and is too foolish for any person not brainwashed by the demagoguery of trump, is a demagogue himself, seeking the approval of other fools. He is also in fact a charlatan like his messiah, DJT

71318379-2658233177541229-4570969827245555712-n-1.jpg

Idiot-gram ^^^

(f)ascism is trumpism and there is not doubt the author of this post which has no substance in relation to reality, and is too foolish for any person not brainwashed by the demagoguery of trump, is a demagogue himself, seeking the approval of other fools. He is also in fact a charlatan like his messiah, DJT

Man, the internet makes people brave....There is NO WAY you'd say that to anyones face.....

Aoc looks like a deer caught in the headlights

:10:

View attachment 282744

It's live satire!

Pro-Trump Group Says They Planned 'Eat the Babies' Stunt at AOC Event

Of course the left lame media is attempting to make the stunt out to be stage by kooks when in fact it's a brilliant work of satire exposing the insanity of climate hysteria and the anti-human agenda behind it! What AOC and her fellow lunatics are advocating would lead to the destruction of our economy and the suffering of millions.

Yet the democrats listening approved! They agreed. Even occasional-cortex did not disagree.

Nobody has time for a hysterical 24 minute video!

Can you edit it down to 3 minutes?

;)

Man, the internet makes people brave....There is NO WAY you'd say that to anyones face.....

Bingo!

Wry is retired 'LEO' in California.

One would think, since we hold up our LEO's and FF's to an almost cult like standard, that Wry would still have some of the manners and class he was taught while still employed.

Bingo!

Wry is retired 'LEO' in California.

One would think, since we hold up our LEO's and FF's to an almost cult like standard, that Wry would still have some of the manners and class he was taught while still employed.

Well, what I have noticed is that some people just can't help themselves. The internet offers anonymity which brings out the worst in anyone, but when you have that kind of character flaw to start with, it will magnify it....My guess is that while a former LEO, he was one of those, that we've all seen, that have that sort of authortarian complex, and come off as a bully...While I thank him for his service to the community as a LEO, he is probably better off if he doesn't deal directly with the public.

Forum List

Back