A paper shortage is looming over 2022 election. Seriously. officials facing delays & shortages as they order paper & envelopes needed for the election

1647635367203.png

We can just do it electronically and email our votes in because there's no such thing as corruption in the voting process and no one would ever try to hack into the voting machines... after all they're already programed for that.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Just have do all elections in person, a few exceptions for verified persons unable to go to the polls physically. Problem solved.
That would be OK if voting in every polling station took less than 30 min in total...

I voted in Ireland just before COVID and it took 15 min from leaving my house to getting back again. I know cause I ordered the taxi to go drinking that night before I voted... No queue, it was 8pm in the evening, easy to park, in and out, less than 3 min in the building... The equcvanlent of evry elementary school is closed and they are the main places to vote... So that is how many places we can vote.

If everyone had that access then you would be closer to equal voting...

That would be OK if voting in every polling station took less than 30 min in total...

I voted in Ireland just before COVID and it took 15 min from leaving my house to getting back again. I know cause I ordered the taxi to go drinking that night before I voted... No queue, it was 8pm in the evening, easy to park, in and out, less than 3 min in the building... The equcvanlent of evry elementary school is closed and they are the main places to vote... So that is how many places we can vote.

If everyone had that access then you would be closer to equal voting...

Voting takes me that long in Canada, as well. And that includes the time to walk from my house to the polling station, and home again.

Forum List

Back