a poll why do liberals hate Trump

A poll why do liberals hate trump?

• liberals would be issued work boots?

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • blacks and whites would get together and become friends?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • trump would build the wall, and damn it $20 bucks an hour picking fruit does sound good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because he would fire redundant agencys in governent?

• what no more obama phone?

• damn i like living in the hood getting shot at and drinking colt 45s

• Total voters

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I always thought trump was a liberal...so explain to me why you can't vote for one of your own?

I always thought trump was a liberal...so explain to me why you can't vote for one of your own?

We don't like charlatan orange clowns regardless of party affiliation....

Need more info for your moronic post?

To this day I still want to know why chicago democrats segregated blacks and whites when I was growing up in the 70s

I kind of know now...because we get the fuck along in the south today.

To this day I still want to know why chicago democrats segregated blacks and whites when I was growing up in the 70s

Atta boy, derail your own thread.......(what an :ahole-1: )

He's a boorish loudmouth, who taps into people's worst instincts.

No I can play.. And I can fuck you up with facts..

You just hate me because I am a cold hearted bad ass, smart and give a shit when push come to shove

Atta boy, derail your own thread.......(what an :ahole-1: )

That's why I am good, I have no regretts .I will try anything to make liberal sheep think.

:)

Hey nate so what was your answer in my poll?

The other?

You are affraid trump will take away your year supply of depends?

He's a boorish loudmouth, who taps into people's worst instincts.

No I can play.. And I can fuck you up with facts..

You just hate me because I am a cold hearted bad ass, smart and give a shit when push come to shove

Dude you are expecting rationality from supporters of a woman who would lose a civil case on whether she is a serial killer and they think she is a plastic saint. Shouldn't you reexamine your assumptions?

I'm a die hard liberal and I don't hate Trump. I do however think he is perhaps the most dishonest human being I have in my intire life, ever see run for president. This guy wouldn't know the truth if it came gift wrapped in a blonde that looked like his daughter. I can't take the lies, its just too gotdamned much. He's so full of lies and the fact he doesn't care that they can be disproven, just shocks the fuck out of me and makes me realize, he has no respect whatsoever for the mindless idiots that supports him

Trump is a NaziCon, alt-right lunatic regardless of what he may think or call himself. Trump is dangerous!
The guy is a pathilogical liar, its embarrassing to listen to shit you know is a lie, and the fact he don't care?????That's whats dangerous, really.

Forum List

Back