A Public Service Announcement: Know Your Place, Serfs

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Here's how it works. Know your place, peeples.

obey1.jpg

No, they aren't. The banksters wouldn't have the power that the due without access to taxpayer money and the regulatory apparatus provided by The State.
Look at globally.
Look who the Federal Reserve is responsible to. How the money they print is accounted for.

I think the bankers are much higher on that pyramid
Above the state...

No, they aren't. The banksters wouldn't have the power that the due without access to taxpayer money and the regulatory apparatus provided by The State.
The problem is they are buying the state legislators and that is what has to be stopped.

Bullying? P'shaw. Politicians collude with them. They are CRONIES.

Look at globally.
Look who the Federal Reserve is responsible to. How the money they print is accounted for.

What is it about FEDERAL Reserve that you don't GROK?

The government doesn't have the authority to audit the Federal Reserve. Interesting? Watch the video. The Inspector General says so.

I think the bankers are much higher on that pyramid
Above the state...

The problem is they are buying the state legislators and that is what has to be stopped.

Bullying? P'shaw. Politicians collude with them. They are CRONIES.
It says "buying". Yes many politicians are bought and paid for.

They do not need taxpayers money.. they print their own... watch the videos....

The government doesn't have the authority to audit the Federal Reserve. Interesting? Watch the video. The Inspector General says so.

The Government avoids subjecting itself to audits, bub.

The Federal Reserve System‍—‌also known as the Federal Reserve or simply as the Fed‍—‌is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913, with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act

Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They do not need taxpayers money.. they print their own... watch the videos....

Sad little booby. They privatize profit and socialize risk, with Big Government as their partners in crime.

Here's a good read, although I doubt you'll pursue it:

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve: G. Edward Griffin: 9780912986210: Amazon.com: Books

What is it about FEDERAL Reserve that you don't GROK?
The question is what is it you don't?

I readily admit that I do not GROK how you can go through life in such a painful state of ignorance. But then, being so STOOOPID must prevent you from perceiving how pathetic you are.

Forum List

Back