A question about gun bans

So you think molestation laws should be repealed.

Ewwww

Nope. "Laws prevent no one from doing nothing."

Law is a codified means to punishment for unacceptable behavior. In itself it prevents no crime.

Dead wrong. Laws have a HUGE deterrent effect. You're stupid.

only on those that obey the law.

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:
June 2017 London Bridge attack - Wikipedia

That was an attack in London that killed 11 people...

Crowded area, 3 attackers who were organised... This should have been a blood bath, if the had access to AR15s they could have been high numbers picked off from a distance...

Do you know impossible it is to get a semi automatic gun in UK... It is also close to impossible to even a handgun..
i didn't think it was possible for someone to be this full of shit.

How often do we have mass shootings with machine guns in this country?

Law is a codified means to punishment for unacceptable behavior. In itself it prevents no crime.

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:

Crowded area, 3 attackers who were organised... This should have been a blood bath, if the had access to AR15s they could have been high numbers picked off from a distance...

Do you know impossible it is to get a semi automatic gun in UK... It is also close to impossible to even a handgun..

according to many on the Left, every time an AR-15 is used.

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:

When was the last mass shooing a machine gun was used? I'm thinking maybe 1930s?

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:

I knew when I made that post that some retard would respond exactly as you did.

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:

When was the last mass shooing a machine gun was used? I'm thinking maybe 1930s?

And how long has it been that machine guns were readily obtainable, simply by a purchase at a gun shop, or from the guy down the street - LEGALLY?

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:

And how long has it been that machine guns were readily obtainable, simply by a purchase at a gun shop, or from the guy down the street - LEGALLY?

I think 1934..there are still roughly 500K legally owned in the US...any of them been used in a mass shooting recently?

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:

I think 1934..there are still roughly 500K legally owned in the US...any of them been used in a mass shooting recently?

Can I buy one today down at, say, Dick's Sporting Goods?

Stop being obtuse. You're not going to get your precious gun ban and even if you did there are between 5 and 10 million ARs in America now. You'll never get them all

So explain to me how open carry in Texas and with all the gun nuts let a shooting of 4 people in San Antonio standing in line at longhorn happen yesterday? So many guns and no one could stop it and the shooter got away, wth happened to more guns prevent things like this from happening?
Shit happens, no big deal...

Only pussies think that more frivolous gun laws will save anybody

If they have one for sale and you have the right tax certificate, yes. Lacking either of those things, no.

Only pussies think that more frivolous gun laws will save anybody

This must be your patch boy. Do you get off jacking your gun barrel to show what a fucking man you think you are?

images.png

So explain to me how open carry in Texas and with all the gun nuts let a shooting of 4 people in San Antonio standing in line at longhorn happen yesterday? So many guns and no one could stop it and the shooter got away, wth happened to more guns prevent things like this from happening?

I don't know about "longhorn", but I presume you are talking about the Longhorn Steakhouses. If so, they sell alcohol, and that means they have a TABC permit; if so, they can't allow people to bring their firearms on to the premises

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:

and I knew you would spin.

Bud, the majority of the Left doesn't know the difference between an automatic and a semi-automatic.

These actually believe an AR-15 will continue spewing bullets as long as you hold the trigger down.

Dont' blame me for THEIR ignorance

I don't know about "longhorn", but I presume you are talking about the Longhorn Steakhouses. If so, they sell alcohol, and that means they have a TABC permit; if so, they can't allow people to bring their firearms on to the premises

They were standing outside in line waiting to get in.

They were standing outside in line waiting to get in.

Ah, so they were on the premises and therefore couldn't be armed. Thanks for the information.

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:

and I knew you would spin.

Bud, the majority of the Left doesn't know the difference between an automatic and a semi-automatic.

These actually believe an AR-15 will continue spewing bullets as long as you hold the trigger down.

Dont' blame me for THEIR ignorance

One of the board loons called an AR-15 a machine gun yesterday....all you can do is wince

Forum List

Back