A question about gun bans

So explain to me how open carry in Texas and with all the gun nuts let a shooting of 4 people in San Antonio standing in line at longhorn happen yesterday? So many guns and no one could stop it and the shooter got away, wth happened to more guns prevent things like this from happening?

I don't know about "longhorn", but I presume you are talking about the Longhorn Steakhouses. If so, they sell alcohol, and that means they have a TABC permit; if so, they can't allow people to bring their firearms on to the premises

They were standing outside in line waiting to get in.

Ah, so they were on the premises and therefore couldn't be armed. Thanks for the information.

Hell, I don't I do know open carry in Texas and someone in a car nearby definitely had one.

So explain to me how open carry in Texas and with all the gun nuts let a shooting of 4 people in San Antonio standing in line at longhorn happen yesterday? So many guns and no one could stop it and the shooter got away, wth happened to more guns prevent things like this from happening?

I don't know about "longhorn", but I presume you are talking about the Longhorn Steakhouses. If so, they sell alcohol, and that means they have a TABC permit; if so, they can't allow people to bring their firearms on to the premises

Ah, so they were on the premises and therefore couldn't be armed. Thanks for the information.

Hell, I don't I do know open carry in Texas and someone in a car nearby definitely had one.

So, you are saying that people ignore the laws? Should we punish the firearm or should we punish the people who are breaking the law by carrying them illegally?

Can I buy one today down at, say, Dick's Sporting Goods?
What is the meaning of your question? And what do you mean by “Dick’s Sporting Goods”? Are you talking about a single franchise - because it may not have an item while another franchise does. Or are you talking corporate? Which wouldn’t have any merchandise to sell. Your question makes no sense because you fail to clarify the meaning.

And how long has it been that machine guns were readily obtainable, simply by a purchase at a gun shop, or from the guy down the street - LEGALLY?
I think 1934..there are still roughly 500K legally owned in the US...any of them been used in a mass shooting recently?
Actually SassyIrishLass - full automatic “machine guns” were available through the mid-1980’s. It was only then that they were outlawed due to “cocaine wars” down in Miami. Ironically, they were heavily used and yet not a single “mass shooting”. Very rarely was any other than the target killed and shockingly rarely was anyone else even struck by a round.

Anything that was fully automatic at that time was “grandfathered” in so there should be considerably more than 500,000 in circulation today. I actually have friends that own a .45 Thompson sub-machine gun and a 9mm Uzi. Both 100% legal.

I knew when I made that post that some retard would respond exactly as you did.
What is the meaning of your statement here? And what do you mean by “knew”? How could you possibly “know” something before it happens? And why would you insult the handicapped by using the derogatory term “retard”? Why are you so ambiguous every time you post??? Is that intentional? Why can’t you just say what you mean?

You don't know jack. You weren't there and you don't know any of the people there.

i didn't think it was possible for someone to be this full of shit.

How often do we have mass shootings with machine guns in this country?

When was the last mass shooing a machine gun was used? I'm thinking maybe 1930s?

And how long has it been that machine guns were readily obtainable, simply by a purchase at a gun shop, or from the guy down the street - LEGALLY?

I think 1934..there are still roughly 500K legally owned in the US...any of them been used in a mass shooting recently?

Maybe if you were sporting Dicks goods.

How in the 1981 failed assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan did James Brady get shot in the head with a handgun in a city where handguns had been banned since 1976?
How in a country where murder has been illegal since its inception do murders still happen? By your "logic" laws against murder are useless and should be abolished because murder still happens.

How in the 1981 failed assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan did James Brady get shot in the head with a handgun in a city where handguns had been banned since 1976?

How did that Olympics trainer or whatever he was manage to molest a hundred or more girls if molesting them was illegal?

Enabeler parents who are like pimps’? Say, I’m pretty sure Dr. CHOMO made it up on the FBI’s radar to. Yet another ball dropped where kids got hurt. Maybe we should ban the FBI?

So you decided to blame “enabler parents”?

Pig.

When was the last mass shooing a machine gun was used? I'm thinking maybe 1930s?

If they have one for sale and you have the right tax certificate, yes. Lacking either of those things, no.

IOW they are not readily available,

and they are rarely if ever used in mass shootings nowadays.

That is just manure...

Lets take an example:
June 2017 London Bridge attack - Wikipedia

That was an attack in London that killed 11 people...

Crowded area, 3 attackers who were organised... This should have been a blood bath, if the had access to AR15s they could have been high numbers picked off from a distance...

Do you know impossible it is to get a semi automatic gun in UK... It is also close to impossible to even a handgun..
i didn't think it was possible for someone to be this full of shit.

according to many on the Left, every time an AR-15 is used.

I knew when I made that post that some retard would respond exactly as you did.

and I knew you would spin.

Bud, the majority of the Left doesn't know the difference between an automatic and a semi-automatic.

These actually believe an AR-15 will continue spewing bullets as long as you hold the trigger down.

Dont' blame me for THEIR ignorance

I'm the one who asked the question so you can either answer me, or stop making a fool of yourself.

How did a mentally unstable person get a handgun.

Oh right, no Brady bill.

Also, because states with weak gun laws are where wife beaters, felons, drunks, dishonorable discharges, and crazy idiots go to get their guns.

These states have reps that bend over and take it in the ass from the NRA.

I'm the one who asked the question

and I answered you.

Not my fault you don't like the answer.

So you believe that if machine guns could be bought as easily as are AR 15's currently,

wanna be mass murderers would still choose the semi-automatic AR 15?

are you nuts?

and I answered you.

So you believe that if machine guns could be bought as easily as are AR 15's currently,

are you nuts?

Out of curiosity, where did that come from?

and I answered you.

are you nuts?

Out of curiosity, where did that come from?
He pulls that stuff out an area with a large cache of such items. The layman's terms for its location is his ass.

Forum List

Back