A question about gun bans

When was the last mass shooing a machine gun was used? I'm thinking maybe 1930s?

And how long has it been that machine guns were readily obtainable, simply by a purchase at a gun shop, or from the guy down the street - LEGALLY?

I think 1934..there are still roughly 500K legally owned in the US...any of them been used in a mass shooting recently?

Can I buy one today down at, say, Dick's Sporting Goods?

If they have one for sale and you have the right tax certificate, yes. Lacking either of those things, no.

IOW they are not readily available,

and they are rarely if ever used in mass shootings nowadays.

IOW, you have no idea what you're talking about. Machineguns for sale - machineguncentral.com full auto NFA firearms And, I'm not sure why you said "nowadays". Has their EVER been a mass shooting with an automatic weapon?

How in the 1981 failed assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan did James Brady get shot in the head with a handgun in a city where handguns had been banned since 1976?
How in a country where murder has been illegal since its inception do murders still happen? By your "logic" laws against murder are useless and should be abolished because murder still happens.
No moron, my "logic" is stating the criminals don't obey laws or bans. But thanks for agreeing crims don't obey the law. So why do you want more gun laws that criminals will not obey?

I'm the one who asked the question

and I answered you.

Not my fault you don't like the answer.

When was the last mass shooing a machine gun was used? I'm thinking maybe 1930s?

And how long has it been that machine guns were readily obtainable, simply by a purchase at a gun shop, or from the guy down the street - LEGALLY?

I think 1934..there are still roughly 500K legally owned in the US...any of them been used in a mass shooting recently?

Maybe if you were sporting Dicks goods.

So you believe that if machine guns could be bought as easily as are AR 15's currently,

wanna be mass murderers would still choose the semi-automatic AR 15?

are you nuts?
What about bullet hoses? Do you want to ban bullet hoses?

and I answered you.

So you believe that if machine guns could be bought as easily as are AR 15's currently,

are you nuts?

Out of curiosity, where did that come from?

Why didn't you ask him where his post came from?

and I answered you.

are you nuts?

Come get them.

and I answered you.

are you nuts?
What about bullet hoses? Do you want to ban bullet hoses?

Only pussies think that more frivolous gun laws will save anybody

Oh come on the dems strict gun laws are working so well in Chicago and Baltimore

You don't deny what I posted about you.

More frivolous gun laws and gun free zones = more dead kids. fact

and I answered you.

are you nuts?

Come get them.

You're acting like a child because you know that severely restricting access to machine guns has caused them to become very rare in crimes in the US, including mass shootings.

That's a tough pill for you to swallow, eh? Because we know what the 'therefore' is with that fact.

and I answered you.

are you nuts?

Come get them.

You're acting like a child because you know that severely restricting access to machine guns has caused them to become very rare in crimes in the US, including mass shootings.

That's a tough pill for you to swallow, eh? Because we know what the 'therefore' is with that fact.
You are more ridiculous with each passing day.

are you nuts?

Come get them.

What do you wish to deny?

1. that machine guns are very difficult to obtain,

2. or that machine guns are almost never seen used in mass killings?

Go!!

Come get them.

What do you wish to deny?

1. that machine guns are very difficult to obtain,

2. or that machine guns are almost never seen used in mass killings?

Go!!
In your case the old saying "when you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit" come to mind.

Forum List

Back