A question about I.C.E.

The problem my little statist sheep is that I am right of you, as evidenced by your refusal to hold government accountable.

upload_2018-7-31_14-53-31.jpeg
upload_2018-7-31_14-54-15.jpeg

upload_2018-7-31_14-55-59.jpeg
upload_2018-7-31_14-56-16.jpeg

images

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-31_14-53-59.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-31_14-53-59.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 14
  • upload_2018-7-31_14-54-57.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-31_14-54-57.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 12
  • upload_2018-7-31_14-55-25.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-31_14-55-25.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 14
So, this is a new agency, part of the multiple layers of government and bureaucracy that was added after 9/11.

We as a country survived and thrived for 227 years without ICE, why is it now the linchpin to our very survival as a county?

They have a budget of more than 6 billion dollars a year, what do we get for that money? Does anyone have any stats on the return we are getting for that money since ICE was started in 2003?

See how the far left will rewrite history?

Silly far left drones forget about the INS..

Immigration and Naturalization Service - Wikipedia

You are not very bright, are you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh my the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

See you show the far left facts and they will deny them every time..

So since the far left wants to hide and cover this fact, more will be posted..

The United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) was an agency of the U.S. Department of Labor from 1933 to 1940 and the U.S. Department of Justice from 1940 to 2003.

Referred to by some as former INS[2] and by others as legacy INS, the agency ceased to exist under that name on March 1, 2003, when most of its functions were transferred to three new entities – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) – within the newly created Department of Homeland Security, as part of a major government reorganization following the September 11 attacks of 2001.

Thanks for proving I was correct, ICE was created in 2003.

You are the best!

Now, is there any indication that the 3 new agencies are doing the job better than the one they replaced?

New name doesn’t mean it was created out of the blue. It evolved from INS

ICE stands for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, an agency within the Department of Homeland Security. ICE was created in 2003, as a part of the government’s reorganization after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

ICE is one of three agencies that absorbed and assumed the functions of the former Immigration and Naturalization Service (which was previously housed under the Justice Department) and the United States Customs Service (which was part of the Treasury Department).

The other two Homeland Security agencies that took some of those responsibilities are Customs and Border Protection and Immigration and Citizenship Services.

What Is ICE and Why Do Critics Want to Abolish It?
You can chew on this, Customs and Border Protection is limited to the areas that it protects, ICE can go far beyond the borders to do it's business.

I would like to see Border patrol, Customs, and ICE all rolled into one organization.

Newsflash: They are! It's called Homeland Security!

Newsflash, they AREN'T. They are separate entities under the over all umbrella of HS. They need to be ONE entity, with ONE director and one group of bureaucrats. Not three of everything.
My company has different departments under one name! Why are they different exactly?

Three different Directors, and three different sets of bureaucrats pushing paper.
Yep, we have many many directors and many Vice Presidents under on CEO and many stockholders

Stockholders aren't employees, and big companies have far too many bureaucrats as well. Leaner is meaner.

You are the best!

Now, is there any indication that the 3 new agencies are doing the job better than the one they replaced?

I think you just triggered A LOT of folks that are really adamant about eliminating illegal immigration and securing the border.

If you had made the same post and wrote; get rid of the corrupt DHS, build the wall, and streamline the INS. . .

All of them probably would have given you a gold star. Because, let's face it, ICE has a major public relations problem, and is a disaster at this point. Like ICE, DHS is corrupt and has done more to invade our privacy, threaten our liberty, and harm us then it has done to keep us safe.

I'm all for bringing back INS.

It is amazing how dug in people get. It is like ICE is the only thing keeping the US in existence.

Partisan sheep are so irrational.

Yes the far left is very irrational as you keep proving!

The problem my little statist sheep is that I am right of you, as evidenced by your refusal to hold government accountable.

Now go stick your head back up Trump’s ass and wait for your next talking points email

Yes many on the far left make such arguments, but when those claiming to be on the right use far left religious dogma, well that defeats any claims they make about being on the "right".

Before Trump and under Obama, why did you far left drones not try and abolish ICE then? Why not change things then? The GOP gave Obama what he wanted after they took power so why not this?

Nowhere have I called for ICE to be abolished, that is just you lying about what I said.

I have asked people to look at it and see if it is doing what it was designed to do.

Are things better now than they were under the INS?

But big government statist like you cannot do that, you want your giant layers of bureaucracy, you want your massive government, that is all statist like you live for.

So, this is a new agency, part of the multiple layers of government and bureaucracy that was added after 9/11.

We as a country survived and thrived for 227 years without ICE, why is it now the linchpin to our very survival as a county?

They have a budget of more than 6 billion dollars a year, what do we get for that money? Does anyone have any stats on the return we are getting for that money since ICE was started in 2003?

The United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) was an agency of the U.S. Department of Labor from 1933 to 1940 and the U.S. Department of Justice from 1940 to 2003.

Referred to by some as former INS[2] and by others as legacy INS, the agency ceased to exist under that name on March 1, 2003, when most of its functions were transferred to three new entities – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) – within the newly created Department of Homeland Security, as part of a major government reorganization following the September 11 attacks of 2001.

You are the best!

No shit Sherlock. So, is it doing a better job than the INS did?

Newsflash, they AREN'T. They are separate entities under the over all umbrella of HS. They need to be ONE entity, with ONE director and one group of bureaucrats. Not three of everything.
My company has different departments under one name! Why are they different exactly?

Three different Directors, and three different sets of bureaucrats pushing paper.
Yep, we have many many directors and many Vice Presidents under on CEO and many stockholders

Stockholders aren't employees, and big companies have far too many bureaucrats as well. Leaner is meaner.

Clearly none of these people have been through Six Sigma or similar programs.

I think you just triggered A LOT of folks that are really adamant about eliminating illegal immigration and securing the border.

If you had made the same post and wrote; get rid of the corrupt DHS, build the wall, and streamline the INS. . .

All of them probably would have given you a gold star. Because, let's face it, ICE has a major public relations problem, and is a disaster at this point. Like ICE, DHS is corrupt and has done more to invade our privacy, threaten our liberty, and harm us then it has done to keep us safe.

It is amazing how dug in people get. It is like ICE is the only thing keeping the US in existence.

Now go stick your head back up Trump’s ass and wait for your next talking points email

Yes many on the far left make such arguments, but when those claiming to be on the right use far left religious dogma, well that defeats any claims they make about being on the "right".

Before Trump and under Obama, why did you far left drones not try and abolish ICE then? Why not change things then? The GOP gave Obama what he wanted after they took power so why not this?

Nowhere have I called for ICE to be abolished, that is just you lying about what I said.

I have asked people to look at it and see if it is doing what it was designed to do.

But big government statist like you cannot do that, you want your giant layers of bureaucracy, you want your massive government, that is all statist like you live for.

You didn't mention INS until we brought it up. Your early posting made you look clueless.

usually, there is a director over a department. In any business.

BTW, I'm sure there was a director when it was the INS.

Last edited:

Yet you never brought up the INS showing that you were running the far left religious narrative.

Admit that you were wrong!

You are the best!

outstanding job.

You didn't mention INS until we brought it up. Your early posting made you look clueless.
an evolution out of business needs. remarkable eh?

You are the best!

There are times when hyper partisanship adds nothing to the conversation, and this is one of those times. You are an idiot.

You are the best!

outstanding job.

Do we have less illegals in the country now than we did in 2003?

You are the best!

outstanding job.

not at all. without a wall that is impossible. that is why we need I.C.E. thanks for asking.

You are the best!

There are times when hyper partisanship adds nothing to the conversation, and this is one of those times. You are an idiot.
which makes you one right? your own statement tells us that now.

You are the best!

Triggered another one.

You are the best!

outstanding job.

not at all. without a wall that is impossible. that is why we need I.C.E. thanks for asking.

Then on what do you base your view they are doing an outstanding job?

Triggered another one.
8a6659c81814542be189c5d6488db871.gif

Forum List

Back