A Question For Fellow Anti-Obama Folks...

Youre right.

Correct.

Being black, he was held to a much lower standard than other races.
Its obvious when it comes to Obama. I didnt get any breaks, atleast that Im aware of. I earned my way and am proud of it. That makes me an uncle Tom apparently. Well Uncle Tom wasnt such a bad guy in the book, he died saving those two black girls in the end right? Lol

Liberals will never understand that the ultimate racism is expecting less of someone based on the color of their skin.

Of course, many do understand it, and just wield dependency for power. No different than slavery.

Calling black people useless is not a fact, you racist piece of shit.

You're not allowed to eat until your unpaid break. Taco Bell rules.

I don't see where he called black people useless.

I'm sure everyone can agree they are good at detecting racism where none exists.

nah... nothing racist in how the loons address you, or in the trash they spew is there, josef?

I'm wondering how incensed you were when Obama made the "typical white person" comment.

That's different, right?

Correct.

Being black, he was held to a much lower standard than other races.
Its obvious when it comes to Obama. I didnt get any breaks, atleast that Im aware of. I earned my way and am proud of it. That makes me an uncle Tom apparently. Well Uncle Tom wasnt such a bad guy in the book, he died saving those two black girls in the end right? Lol

Liberals will never understand that the ultimate racism is expecting less of someone based on the color of their skin.

Of course, many do understand it, and just wield dependency for power. No different than slavery.

if only everyone was treated as an individual instead of a member of an ehnic sub-group.

Certain "civil rights" groups however will never permit that
DNC and NAACP

His skin color is why he got elected.

His pathetic resume wouldn't get him the POTUS nominee from the Democraps if he was white.

A white nobody Senator with no big legislation to his name, no documented papers while teaching college in addition to his short time in DC would be laughed at if he was some white guy from Illinois.

That is not quite fair. You have to give the dude credit - he is peerless reading a teleprompter, loaded with words written by people far smarter and far more grossly underpaid then Obama.

Just in case (remote possibility) that the words that captured the imagination of the simple minded, you know "there is no red state, blue state, only United States" were his own, so what?

Simple jingle-like nonsense always captures the simple mind. If there is an inane rhyme nested somewhere in the entire inane quote, it's even better:

"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit" and the jury of nine blacks did.
"Don't end it, mend it" Jesse Jackson on behalf of freeloading welfare recipients.

There are a lots more, but you get my drift.

The fountainhead of similarly inane and stupid quotes is to be found under Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and Barak Obama. Or any and all "personalities" on MSNBC.

Obama's two books written by who knows who, is a true treasure house.

Last edited:

His pathetic resume wouldn't get him the POTUS nominee from the Democraps if he was white.

A white nobody Senator with no big legislation to his name, no documented papers while teaching college in addition to his short time in DC would be laughed at if he was some white guy from Illinois.

Youre right.

The self-hating black agrees with one of the biggest racists on USMB. There's a surprise.

Correct.

IoBeing black, he was held to a much lower standard than other races.

I dont think many do know what Theyre doing. Theyre just stupid and about as deep as a mud puddle.

Last edited:

if only everyone was treated as an individual instead of a member of an ehnic sub-group.

Certain "civil rights" groups however will never permit that
DNC and NAACP
Amén!

Youre right.

My opinion is that he won because he is black, but he was run because of his ideology. His handlers did him well. The only way I see how he won a second term is because of Unions and their dictatorship over their members and their organization. There is nothing going on in the country right now that made him worthy of reelection yet here we have it. I also think there was wide spread voter fraud.

He is a well groomed piece of shit.

The DNC and his ultra left handlers/mentors knew the American public would jump on some "hip" black man from Chicago with a wife and 2 daughters....how perfect. He had some "cool" name that would attract the oddballs in society and some muslims too.

He is fairly stupid so he is easily told what to do behind closed doors when his handlers and mentors tell him what to do. He has been raised by communists and domestic terrorists, the stealth anti-American POTUS.

They got him in the door to let him start destroying this country from within with Obamacare and spending massive amounts of money to force the Feds into bankruptcy within this decade.

Of course, since he is BLACK....well you're a RACIST if you question what he is doing and question his pathetic background.

If people like Alan West, Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, J.C. Watts, Herman Cain and Thomas Sowell are called "Uncle Tom" by the Democrats, is it proper to call the likes of David Axelrod, Hilary Clinton, Joe Biden, Harry Reid etc. Benedict Arnold??

Last edited:
Yep....and his book even in audiotape where he talks about himself in the 3rd person is beyond stupid but also insane. :badgrin:

2016 was great because it used his own audiotapes to damn him and his ideas.

That is not quite fair. You have to give the dude credit - he is peerless reading a teleprompter, loaded with words written by people far smarter and far more grossly underpaid then Obama.

Just in case (remote possibility) that the words that captured the imagination of the simple minded, you know "there is no red state, blue state, only United States" were his own, so what?

Simple jingle-like nonsense always captures the simple mind. If there is an inane rhyme nested somewhere in the entire inane quote, it's even better:

"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit" and the jury of nine blacks did.
"Don't end it, mend it" Jesse Jackson on behalf of freeloading welfare recipients.

There are a lots more, but you get my drift.

The fountainhead of similarly inane and stupid quotes is to be found under Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and Barak Obama. Or any and all "personalities" on MSNBC.

Obama's two books written by who knows who, is a true treasure house.

Youre right.

My opinion is that he won because he is black, but he was run because of his ideology. His handlers did him well. The only way I see how he won a second term is because of Unions and their dictatorship over their members and their organization. There is nothing going on in the country right now that made him worthy of reelection yet here we have it. I also think there was wide spread voter fraud.
I agree 100%. Sorry Im being short with my response, this deserves more but Im a bit busy.

Yes....but there are worse white people than them pulling his strings.....Ayers, Soros, etc.

Soros made billions bringing down countires' currencies worldwide.....hmmmmm.

The DNC and his ultra left handlers/mentors knew the American public would jump on some "hip" black man from Chicago with a wife and 2 daughters....how perfect. He had some "cool" name that would attract the oddballs in society and some muslims too.

He is fairly stupid so he is easily told what to do behind closed doors when his handlers and mentors tell him what to do. He has been raised by communists and domestic terrorists, the stealth anti-American POTUS.

They got him in the door to let him start destroying this country from within with Obamacare and spending massive amounts of money to force the Feds into bankruptcy within this decade.

Of course, since he is BLACK....well you're a RACIST if you question what he is doing and question his pathetic background.

If people like Alan West, Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, J.C. Watts, Herman Cain and Thomas Sowell are called "Uncle Tom" by the Democrats, is it proper to call the likes of David Axelrod, Hilary Clinton, Joe Biden, Harry Reid etc. Benedict Arnold??

I don't see where he called black people useless.

I'm sure everyone can agree they are good at detecting racism where none exists.

nah... nothing racist in how the loons address you, or in the trash they spew is there, josef?

I'm wondering how incensed you were when Obama made the "typical white person" comment.

That's different, right?

Obama made that insensitive, racist, bigoted and cruel comment about the ONLY person who cared about him after his whore white mother and pimp black father tossed him aside.

Nothing is more morally repulsive than throwing the only person who loved and raised you under the bus.

Obama cares about America as much as he ever cared about his grand mother.

Yes....the the unions are why he won the second time.

There was a researcher on Rush's show the other day that wrote some book about the unions spent $500 Billion in the last campaign for Obamination. It is "Shadow...." need to look it up.

Also, thousands of union workers like SEIU were paid with the union dues to register people and to drag them to the polls on election day. One deal for "volunteers" was $50 for 3 hours of work, a t-shirt and a turkey....yes they gave them a turkey for working for the black messiah.

The last election was stolen by the unions and the DNC machine that bought votes and did fraud in key states like Ohio....but now the American public is going to take it in the ass.

Youre right.

Last edited:
Yes....but there are worse white people than them pulling his strings.....Ayers, Soros, etc.

Soros made billions bringing down countires' currencies worldwide.....hmmmmm.

And Obama loves them all because he wants to "fundamentally transform America".

Do you give a flying fuck about the color of Obama's skin or about where he was born...?

I don't...

I would disagree with him just the same if he looked like Clinton. I disagree with the liberal policies when it comes to fiscal matters. Government dependency is encouraged and it never bodes well for the remaining tax payers. Liberals always vow to go after the wealthy. I don't even think it's about people paying their fair share, though we all should, but more about them just not liking wealthy people. AIG execs and other CEOs were bashed for holding company functions at resorts, yet the same people just smile when Obama spends tax payer money to go on vacations. It's completely inappropriate during the fiscal cliff crisis, but suffering across the country has yet to deter him from having a good time.

The color of his skin doesn't matter. Where he was born matters because if it really didn't matter where someone was born, Vladimir Putin would be able to run for president.

Liberals are obsessed with race. There are those who knowingly use it to divide people in order to advance their agenda, and there are those who actually believe what those people say I actually talked to a guy the other day who believes that the Republicans want to bring back slavery....Sad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7ovWeiNkrk]Joe Biden "Romney is Going to Put Y'all Back in Chains" - YouTube[/ame]

Only the left is obsessed with his skin..

they can use it to bludgeon people over the head with if you disagree with the idiot in chief

Yeah, because no one on the right ever said he was only elected because he was black, and no one on the right said black voters only voted for him because he was black, and Colin Powell only endorsed him because he was black, and on and on...

jeezus

I endorse Allen West because he's a patriot:D

allen-west.gif

Allen West is a demented sociopathic rightwing extremist whose only success in the past 2 years was to successfully convince the voters of his district that he needed to be as far away from Congress as they could put him.

Burn in hell you piece of shit.

Yeah, because no one on the right ever said he was only elected because he was black, and no one on the right said black voters only voted for him because he was black, and Colin Powell only endorsed him because he was black, and on and on...

jeezus

I endorse Allen West because he's a patriot:D

allen-west.gif

Allen West is a demented sociopathic rightwing extremist whose only success in the past 2 years was to successfully convince the voters of his district that he needed to be as far away from Congress as they could put him.

Forum List

Back