🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for my Zionist friends

You forgot to attend your anger management class? You're mentally ill.

he's officially lost it. It will be considered cruel and unusual punishment if you were to feed him anymore today. If you do not cease and desist I will use all my powers of maude-wannabe-consideration to have you disciplined.

dD
:cool:

It's fucking hilarious to see you act as if you've never bugged the shit out of Gunny to be considered for a mod position, dude. seriously.

almost as funny as how you are chumming it up with Lot39 but... he IS the kind of jew you enjoy courting, isn't he?

You are delusional. Seek help.

he's officially lost it. It will be considered cruel and unusual punishment if you were to feed him anymore today. If you do not cease and desist I will use all my powers of maude-wannabe-consideration to have you disciplined.

dD
:cool:

It's fucking hilarious to see you act as if you've never bugged the shit out of Gunny to be considered for a mod position, dude. seriously.

almost as funny as how you are chumming it up with Lot39 but... he IS the kind of jew you enjoy courting, isn't he?

You are delusional. Seek help.

and you seem conveniently forgetful.

poor guy.

I bet a lonely thread in the flame zone about Shogun being a big meany will ease your pain.

savvy clarification.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

good thing no jewish irgun blew up any.. er...

and that's just ONE example of jews acting like any other human beings. I'll go ahead and skip a lecture about getting your news from the jerusalem post only because I'm sure it would be amiss for you.

Take your anxiety medication. You lower the IQ of each thread you post in.

shouldn't you be pillowtalking some LOT tang?
Actually, I don't get my news from the Jerusalem Post, I get my news sources from news banks and other places. I usually look for news articles from back logs and archives from newspapers. Ando also that I've been around so I remember a lot of things.
Not to mention when I wrack my memory in the area of human events, I find that while the religious wars that plagued Europe during the Middle Ages, and Renaissance periods of time were that of between the Catholics and Protestants. Those wars have long since ended, sadly, with the muslims they revert back to the Crusades and just like the liberals who regale about Vietnam and how much a quagmire that war was to them they perpetually live in the past. And this doesn't include the in fighing that muslim have between thwir own interp of the Koran. Somehow muslims haven't gotten over the fact that the last Crusade ended over 500 years ago, let's get a move on and let it die.
It's also amazing how folks like to bash the Jews with such anti-Semetic furvor that it's shows how ignorant they really are. When it comes to hating the Jews and the willingness of shedding their blood. Shouldn't we look back to Nazi Germany and see what happened to them and take a lesson from the aftermath. God still loves the Jews and has a plan for them, my advise it this: Leave them alone if you do not want to find yourself fighting against God Himself, and wind up losing not just the battle,but the war.

Last edited:
Nope. Expelling foreign invaders is the highest priority. We can't "clean house" while you're bombing us, so either leave or stay in our crosshairs.
Then shouldn't the native people expel the muslim invaders who entered their country via a show of force. After all what's good for the goose (male) is good for the gander(female).

Secondly, if terrorism is state sponcored murder for "religious" reasons then shouldn't the one who incites terrorism be put to death for conspiracy to commit murder and doesn't even the muslim religion look down upon murder, even if for religious reasons

Perhaps if muslims in general real the 10 Commandments that are contained within the Holy Bible and followed them, then they would be more civil towards other people. esp. Do not commit murder, and to not lie against their neighbor (purjury is lying in court, and how many muslims committed that.)

Perhaps if you opened a fucking English text book and read a few examples in the spelling and grammar chapter...
How about a lesson in manners for you. And that last time I checked correct grammer didn't count when the message is received.

Micro-prick a.k.a Shogun,
are you always this thin skinned and low in the I.Q. points?
I mean let's take a step back and look at the big picture here.

What happened to the discussion at hand?

Lost in the internacine bickering again?

This is why I wouldn't make a good moderator.

I'd throw the people destroying these discussion out of their cans.

This is a discussion board, not an elementary school playground.

Take it to the Flame zone.

Better yet find a chat room where you can bitch at each other in real time.

Try watching the news that isn't aired on Al Jazeera, or for that matter anything that isn't slanted in the favor of muslims only. You're no better then someone who derives all of their news sources from a liberal point of view(which is the same as lying)

Actually I don't ever watch Al Jazeera, unless some you tube clip gets sent around. Mostly I get news from conservative talk radio, Freedoms Pheonix, and random Google searches on specific subjects.

Should I assume you're not going to answer any of my questions.

I must ask you (since you created the criteria), Innocent of what?

Sorry, I thought I addressed that. You can use any definition of innocent you like, as long as it's consistent between both groups. But, innocent of anything which deserves death.

Somehow muslims haven't gotten over the fact that the last Crusade ended over 500 years ago, let's get a move on and let it die.

Hmmm... wasn't the whole point of the Crusades to seize Jerusalem? Edmund Allenby, memorialized in Beersheba said, "today the crusades have ended" in 1917 after entering Jerusalem. Seems to me it's all just the same war by a different name.

Shouldn't we look back to Nazi Germany and see what happened to them and take a lesson from the aftermath. God still loves the Jews and has a plan for them, my advise it this: Leave them alone if you do not want to find yourself fighting against God Himself, and wind up losing not just the battle,but the war.
Can we add a clause to Godwin's Law that includes the holocaust?

Shouldn't we look back to Nazi German and see what horrible atrocities can occur when a powerful nation state bases policies of ethnic cleansing on a philosophy of being "chosen people."

... This is a discussion board, not an elementary school playground.

Yeah, that's pretty much why I dropped out.

Try watching the news that isn't aired on Al Jazeera, or for that matter anything that isn't slanted in the favor of muslims only. You're no better then someone who derives all of their news sources from a liberal point of view(which is the same as lying)

Actually I don't ever watch Al Jazeera, unless some you tube clip gets sent around. Mostly I get news from conservative talk radio, Freedoms Pheonix, and random Google searches on specific subjects.

Should I assume you're not going to answer any of my questions.

I must ask you (since you created the criteria), Innocent of what?

Sorry, I thought I addressed that. You can use any definition of innocent you like, as long as it's consistent between both groups. But, innocent of anything which deserves death.

Hmmm... wasn't the whole point of the Crusades to seize Jerusalem? Edmund Allenby, memorialized in Beersheba said, "today the crusades have ended" in 1917 after entering Jerusalem. Seems to me it's all just the same war by a different name.

Shouldn't we look back to Nazi Germany and see what happened to them and take a lesson from the aftermath. God still loves the Jews and has a plan for them, my advise it this: Leave them alone if you do not want to find yourself fighting against God Himself, and wind up losing not just the battle,but the war.
Can we add a clause to Godwin's Law that includes the holocaust?

Shouldn't we look back to Nazi German and see what horrible atrocities can occur when a powerful nation state bases policies of ethnic cleansing on a philosophy of being "chosen people."

... This is a discussion board, not an elementary school playground.

Yeah, that's pretty much why I dropped out.
Perhaps if you looked at your name and the avatar that you use. This is why I don't answer your pointless and asinine questions.

As I see it, if you dress like the enemy, talk like the enemy; even so much as to defend the enemy and identify with the enemy. Then to me you are the enemy, and will be treated as such. So, I do not abritrate with the enemy I leave that up to someone who's willing to conduct a discourse with them.
Since, therefore, I am not that person I'll let you figure it out yourself. Answer your own silly questions.

If you had two buttons and had to push one, one that killed a random innocent Israeli you didn't know, and one that killed some number of random innocent Palestinians you didn't know, how many Palestinians would the second button need to kill before you pushed the first button?

I would push neither. I would not kill an innocent person, at least not in the manner you described. I would rather die first.

If you had two buttons and had to push one, one that killed a random innocent Israeli you didn't know, and one that killed some number of random innocent Palestinians you didn't know, how many Palestinians would the second button need to kill before you pushed the first button?

If I had to press the second button 1,000 times to eliminate you - I'd use a sledge hammer on it to make sure you were taken care of.

Quote: Originally Posted by MuslimAgorist

The fucking so-called Palestinians who used to call lthemselves Jordanians and Egyptians, before changing their names in 1967?

Your Palestinian hoaxsters even took the Jordanian flag, dropped the star, and made it their own flag.

Pallies are just more of the same Arab excrement

The fucking so-called Palestinians who used to call lthemselves Jordanians and Egyptians, before changing their names in 1967?

Your Palestinian hoaxsters even took the Jordanian flag, dropped the star, and made it their own flag.

Lets not forget that not all Arabs there want to be ruled by Hamas or Fatah as last I checked the 'innocent' Muslim Arabs are butchering Arab Christians to death and destroying their homes. Free Palestine means kill all the Christians too I guess. ;)

Lets not forget that not all Arabs there want to be ruled by Hamas or Fatah as last I checked the 'innocent' Muslim Arabs are butchering Arab Christians to death and destroying their homes. Free Palestine means kill all the Christians too I guess. ;)

Check this out: In past years, Bethlehem was 80% Christian. Today, as a consequence of Muslim persecution, Bethlehem is only 20% Christian.

Islam must be destroyed!

Check this out: In past years, Bethlehem was 80% Christian. Today, as a consequence of Muslim persecution, Bethlehem is only 20% Christian.

Islam must be destroyed!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-omVgdnNM&feature=channel]YouTube - Palestinians in Bethlehem face eviction - 24 Dec 08[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L3hv6t7cHs&feature=fvw]YouTube - Christmas 'under siege' in Bethlehem - 24 Dec 09[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAjMX0AL3rM&feature=channel]YouTube - Israeli policy leaves family stranded - 25 Dec 09[/ame]

Islam must be destroyed!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-omVgdnNM&feature=channel]YouTube - Palestinians in Bethlehem face eviction - 24 Dec 08[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L3hv6t7cHs&feature=fvw]YouTube - Christmas 'under siege' in Bethlehem - 24 Dec 09[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAjMX0AL3rM&feature=channel]YouTube - Israeli policy leaves family stranded - 25 Dec 09[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pi0xZZr3zk]YouTube - Dead or Alive - That's The Way (I Like It)[/ame]
I guess this is banned in Muslim nations (save Kurdistan), nothing that scares them more than free women.

Last edited:

Muslims have butchered tens of millions of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians and any other infidels over the course of the 1400 year jihad...
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam must be destroyed!

Forum List

Back